Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > While giving head..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vic0028
Msg: 1
While giving head..Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
So ladys i'm curious what you find ideal if all is up to you:
You're giving a guy head, would you rather he relax and enjoy while letting you fulfill your own deep pleasure... or do you enjoy him fondling your breast / body while you do it.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 2
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 2:17:19 PM
While I'm not going to turn him down if he wants to caress me, he should be understanding that if he's doing so, I'm going to get....distracted shall we say, and may not be able to give him the undivided attention I like to give.
 CMonster
Msg: 3
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 2:29:01 PM
Is the reason why women "caress" as opposed to "fondle" because fondle sounds way too much like fumble and may subconsciously (or not) bring up visions of something not so pleasant?

Just curious....
 jadynsgma10
Msg: 4
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 5:55:34 PM
I want to concentrate completely on him. please him, which turns me on and makes me hot. So, keep your hands to yourself and just enjoy what you're getting!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 5
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 6:07:37 PM
Fondle or caress away. Or do nothing but relax and enjoy it. It's his playground and his turn, to have it whichever way he wants.
 MagikMan59
Msg: 6
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:32:40 PM

I want to concentrate completely on him. please him, which turns me on and makes me hot. So, keep your hands to yourself and just enjoy what you're getting!

I think I'm in love,
 kayliecat
Msg: 7
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:48:48 PM
*disclaimer - I speak for myself and no one else.

Watch me pleasure you.
Make lots of moans and groans and whatever else noises
Maybe put your hands on my head
Ask me, tell me, if there's something you want
Yell out "get ready i'm cumming!"

That's about it.

No need to touch/fondle me. It just distracts me. Totally.

About the only time I would want your hands involved on my body is if I"m giving you a bj while we are in a car driving down the street...then sure a little fondling while my azz is up in the air is kinda fun and makes it even hotter.

It's not about "blowing" and it's most definitely not a JOB. So dont' think you have to be keeping me entertained...trust me, the ol tool is plenty entertaining, esp w/it's friends the balls and azz nearby! Just let me enjoy the rush and thrill of loving on your c0ck...

BUt I sure as hell dont' speak for all women!!!!!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 8
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:48:50 PM
I prefer to concentrate, but if he doesn't mind my being distracted, I go with the flow.
 smokincigars
Msg: 9
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:54:55 PM
I find the ladies' responses quite interesting, but my personal (male) view goes against the female concensus.

I enjoy oral sex, but I don't want to be a passive participant. I want to be able to touch, kiss and generally stimulate her too; and sometimes, I may want to distract her a little, just to prevent climax from occurring too soon. The only thing I don't like about receiving oral sex is that the most I can do, in the most common position, is hold one of her hands or touch her hair/ears.

Mutual oral sex ("the number") is better to me, although not just for the reason given above.
 sassyscorpiochick
Msg: 10
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 8:09:45 PM
My guy likes to stroke my hair, which seems very sweet. Other times he does like to fondle me in other areas, and it is somewhat distracting. I don't really care though. I figure it's his time to enjoy it how he wants to. If it makes him hotter to play with me, that's fine with me too.
 sparkette61
Msg: 11
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 8:15:43 PM
I think the head doing is a mutual thing! Each should be enjoying the other when it comes down to it(no Pun Intended)!
and when each other are are down there , i see no reason not to roam where you can! i think it makes for better arousal of what we are both going for!
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 12
While giving head..
Posted: 9/14/2011 11:59:34 PM
It doesnt make a difference to me. I say relax if thats the mood that strikes, or play with me as well. My performance doesnt change either way
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 13
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 12:05:35 AM
I would need caressing and stimulation if I was taking a guy's****on my mouth. Most women dont get off on doing that to a guy, alone.. Mostly just to please the guy will they do it or to get them off without penetrative sex, much safer they think, but it really isnt..... Many women find it distasteful and that is where prossies get most of their business.
 Vic0028
Msg: 14
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:09:26 AM
lol some very descriptive responses here good stuff. I suspected i was getting in the way of good things by my insatiable love of her (p/t girlfriend) inviting body, and never giving her complete freedom to roam. Now i know why even after driving her to O multiple times i felt something was missing.. reciprocity.
 MagikMan59
Msg: 15
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 3:30:44 AM
Most women dont get off on doing that to a guy, alone.. Mostly just to please the guy will they do it or to get them off without penetrative sex

My experiences have been that most women do enjoy giving me head, and some couldn't get enough. They would suck me off before going to work, without wanting anything in return. Saying that it made them horny for me all day long, then after work I'd get an encore performance followed by some of the most intense love making you can imagine.

Guess I've been lucky that way.
 whytwater
Msg: 16
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 4:25:09 AM

Is the reason why women "caress" as opposed to "fondle" because fondle sounds way too much like fumble and may subconsciously (or not) bring up visions of something not so pleasant?
Just curious....

I think it depends on who's getting or giving. Women seems to prefer to be caressed, cuz they get fondled/jostled in crowded subway cars. But, they will fondle a dyk or balls while they do the dyk. lol 'Course, that's just my take on what I see here in these discussions. Romance novels talk about caresses alot, I think.

OP, I'm one of those digital, interactive games- play with me, and I'm gonna engage ya, draw you in, try to get you addicted.

It's not about "blowing" and it's most definitely not a JOB. So dont' think you have to be keeping me entertained...

Charming approach, and certainly the way it oughta be. But-and just speaking for this man-my thoughts pretty much leave the building when a lady's lips slide onto my dyk. No thoughts in here at that point, only Zuul.
 Peanutbutter9
Msg: 17
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 5:06:02 PM
I guess it's your prerogative. As someone else pointed out, it's not about me at that point. It's about making you feel good. So do as you wish. Sit back and enjoy or touch. I know that my ex enjoyed touching me and would do so while I had at him. It definitely was distracting, but he never complained.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 18
While giving head..
Posted: 9/15/2011 5:18:08 PM

My experiences have been that most women do enjoy giving me head, and some couldn't get enough. They would suck me off before going to work, without wanting anything in return. Saying that it made them horny for me all day long, then after work I'd get an encore performance followed by some of the most intense love making you can imagine.

And those are the best blow jobs you will ever get too. Apparently thats why im so good at them. Just because I enjoy doing it. So I give 110%. If i was doing just because i thought the guy wanted it done and just to keep him happy it would probably be done half a$$. Kinda like going to work at a job you hate but you have to be there to pay bills. Your job performance will sufffer. But if you love what you do. Then you will of course excel at your job.
 Shawna98
Msg: 19
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/16/2011 2:33:58 PM
i like him to relax and enjoy it.
 RubensDoll
Msg: 20
While giving head..
Posted: 9/16/2011 7:45:54 PM
There's no way he can touch me with his hands in cuffs... obviously...

;)
While giving head..
Posted: 9/16/2011 7:52:46 PM
I like to play with my partner at the same time. 69 works well too. Yes there is distraction .....but that jusst prolongs the experience and makes for a more explosive finish.
 jeremy1078
Msg: 22
While giving head..
Posted: 9/17/2011 9:24:48 AM
hi there I loved your response about oral sex. Maybe we can talk sometime.
 namrael
Msg: 23
While giving head..
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:05:30 AM

Most women dont get off on doing that to a guy, alone..

Speak for yourself!

I love giving head. I've learned that I don't get particularly distracted if I'm getting fondled while I go down on someone; I'll pretty much stay hyper-focused on the c*ck in my mouth regardless. Sometimes I like having my hair pulled, or my head gently pushed down further, etc, but it depends on the dynamic involved. I want some form of encouragement to know my partner's enjoying himself as much as I am, but I'm not sure it particularly matters what form that encouragement takes.
 oralservice
Msg: 24
While giving head..
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:09:23 AM
^^

gently moving your hair out of the way so he can still watch the football game, Monday Night Football? ;)
 HappyDip
Msg: 25
While giving head..
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:27:53 AM

You're giving a guy head, would you rather he relax and enjoy while letting you fulfill your own deep pleasure... or do you enjoy him fondling your breast / body while you do it.

I've found different women enjoy different things.
Some enjoy their head massaged, caressed, their hair lightly tightened and pulled, their shoulders rubbed, being fondled, or enjoy it as a pretext to stop so they can move on to something else because really they are just giving head because they think they are "supposed" to.

Some don't enjoy it but tolerate it and ignore it.

Some don't enjoy it because they think you are belittling their magnanimous gesture they are bequeathing to you, of The Head.

But every woman I've ever run into really hates it when you start caressing her nipples then start poking them in and saying "meep meep."
Or "Milk milk, lemonade, turn the corner fudge is made, stick your finger in the hole, now you've got a tootsie roll, want a bite?" while waving your thumb under their nose.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > While giving head..