Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 J53072
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile review pleasePage 1 of 1    
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=4587311

I would like constructive criticism on my profile. Some women I email that I have genuine things in common with and I get no response. I do pay attention to what they say in their profile and ask questions based on that.

Are some women turned off by a few extra lbs? I weigh about 190 so I'm sure there are guys out there with a few more extra lbs :)

Thank you!
 You go first
Msg: 2
Profile review please
Posted: 9/21/2011 6:49:42 PM
There's a lot of reference to 'nice', like if you say it enough we'll believe you. We believe you already. Now tell us what you do for fun?

Is there something you enjoy about your work?
You sing! - karoake, church choir, professional, or shower divo?
You've travelled a bunch of places. Like where? Name one or two of your favourites and why. Is there some place you're still dying to see?

The Interests are completely generic. Replace each generic subject with two specifics. Add in a favourite TV show or comedian, pet, author... little clues to help a viewer get an idea of your personality and sense of humour.

First contact messages should be 3-4 sentences at most, specific to her profile as you've figured out, include only one question and have light humour. Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please