Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Intimate encounter mail setting and search results      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bumblerbee
Msg: 1
Intimate encounter mail setting and search resultsPage 1 of 1    
I did a search but couldn't find any thread answering my question. Pretty simple, if I have my mail settings set so people who have messaged others looking for intimate encounters can't send me anything are those people going to come up in a search for users? Say I leave everything to I don't care and just limit the distance....

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything.

Revilors
Msg: 2
Intimate encounter mail setting and search results
Posted: 9/28/2011 10:52:02 AM
Basic search filters are (I believe) only age, sex and distance. Even distance will default to state level at times. So the answer is...your basic search does not take into account your mail settings. Neither does your advanced search. Only advanced search narrows the field.
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Intimate Encounter Mail Setting and Search Results
Posted: 9/28/2011 1:32:20 PM
In addition to all the available options found in Basic Search, the answers to the two questions found on the Edit Profile page regarding dating smokers and those with kids will also affect the results.

To find someone who is seeking Intimate Encounter, you have to select it in the For category in Basic Search or the Search Type category in Advanced Search. Choosing Anything in Basic Search or I Don't Care in Advanced will not include Intimate Encounter by default; you must choose it specifically to see it in the results.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Intimate encounter mail setting and search results