Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing technique indicates oral sex techniques? Ladies?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BearlyOkie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Kissing technique indicates oral sex techniques? Ladies?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Do any of the ladies here try to project from a man's kissing technique on her mouth to predict what he will be like giving your oral sex?? Have you found that there is a similarity between his kissing and oral sex techniques??

I have recently altered my kissing technique to mirror the movements that I have learned that women like when I am giving them oral sex and I have gotten a strongly positive response. Do any other guys do the same thing and if so what has been the result?
 FunlovingMemphisMan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Kissing technique indicates oral sex techniques? Ladies?
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:30:09 PM
Bearly , I know you are really looking for responses from the ladies , but I am glad you brought this up. Giving oral is a big big turn on for me so if theres something I can do to be better at it , I am all for it. Looking foward to maybe hearing the ladies responses on this.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:37:33 PM
OMG YES!!! My ex-husband was the WORST kisser...enough said

Let's talk about the present...
I have found when kissing I like to tease a little...suck on his tongue or lips or even I'll trace the outline of them with my tongue...turns him on to know what to expect later
 FunlovingMemphisMan
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:42:05 PM
Poker sounds very very hot and I would want her turned on with the same thing. Because if I have my way thats what she will be getting later as well !!!!!!!!!!
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:54:08 PM
Yeah exactly...[for me] it's a turn on when he does certain things like gently tugging on my lip for example...good memories
 marla224
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:59:55 PM
I don't agree that kissing techniques indicates oral sex techniques, good or bad. If the kissing feels good, and both parties are being turned on, then the rest will follow. What I find is the key ingredient to 'good sex' is communication and knowledge of one's own body. If you are able to communicate, someone who is good can even be better!
 OptimisticMiss
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/9/2011 4:34:34 PM
Dumb question. No sensible guy flicks his tongue up and down when he's kissing a woman!
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 4:59:49 PM
Sadlly........no, I have not found that to be true.

and when talking to a previous lover about his oral technique......I mentioned several times if he would perform oral the same way he kissed he'd be damn good at it...but alas, some men just won't listen........
 Sweven
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/9/2011 6:41:13 PM
I think it could be a predictor, but only in the way of predicting level of skill.
Although I did bust out loud laughing, to think of doing the same moves in both places.
 BearlyOkie
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 9:31:49 PM
Goodness Miss,
You said,
No sensible guy flicks his tongue up and down when he's kissing a woman!

if just flicking his tongue up and down over your clitoris is all you have ever gotten then the guy needs to learn some more moves. One thing I like to do is maneuver my partner into just barely sticking the very tip of her tongue out from between her lips and then I lightly circle it and tease it with the tip of my tongue
 abelian
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:39:34 AM

Do any other guys do the same thing and if so what has been the result?

Although being able to kiss well might be correlated with being good at oral sex, I think those two things are entirely different as far as the mechanics goes. If I kissed a woman the same way I'd do oral sex, I think it would a terrible way to kiss and vice-versa.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/10/2011 1:17:35 AM
I think a better gauge is the ability to read and respond to all touch and interaction....
 geoffonpof1
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/10/2011 2:40:58 AM
Two entirely different areas of the body, alway have used different techniques to alllow for arousal, so far it has worked so why change a good thing.

"I have recently altered my kissing technique to mirror the movements that I have learned that women like when I am giving them oral sex and I have gotten a strongly positive response."
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 6:38:39 AM
might be 2 different areas of the body.......but there are definately some kissing actions that can make a woman think "hmmm.....that would feel mighty fine if he did that on my pu$$y"
 geoffonpof1
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/10/2011 7:09:15 AM
my comment to your comment never showed oh well.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 7:11:43 AM
I can tell you from experience that one gal I dated shortly was a horrible kisser, and likewise when it came to oral. Now I don't date horrible kissers.
 michele6259
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 7:18:31 AM
"One thing I like to do is maneuver my partner into just barely sticking the very tip of her tongue out from between her lips and then I lightly circle it and tease it with the tip of my tongue"

that may be a good move for her clit,but kissing that way, yuk!
back to the books for you Bear.
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 7:28:16 AM

that may be a good move for her clit,but kissing that way, yuk!
back to the books for you Bear.

speak for yourself.......my guy does the same thing and it is quite erotic when done in the right "moment"
 Natgoat
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:07:44 PM
I just Love the reactions I get when kissing someone that tongue-wrestles well...
I like to put my tongue on her molars...up between her teeth and cheek...
then all... the... way... around .. to the other molars!!
The reactions range from somewhere between
*OH!! My Gawd!! Where'd you learn THAT??! That was Fabulous!!* and
*OOooOOooo..!! I can't Wait to see where else THAT goes..!!*
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:33:41 PM
I'm simply not a huge fan of a man who shoves his tongue into my mouth as far as he can. Not a turn on for me.

If there is a link, I certainly haven't found any. Altho much like women performing oral on men, a man that shows enthusiasm and enjoyment of what he's doing, takes guideance and direction well (instead of saying "but this made my ex cum so fast.. what's wrong with you?".. and yes.. I've had someone say that to me), someone that can read and respond to my reactions to what he's doing... all good things.

For myself and myself alone, if I'm laying there and you can't hear me breathing or if I'm not moving or moaning and groaning... you're doing something I'm not enjoying. If you're kissing me and I pull away.. I'm not enjoying it.
 BearlyOkie
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2011 7:50:49 AM
From the range of responses, it appears that there is most decidedly not a one-size-fits-all technique for kissing.

I dated one lady who came at me like a cross between a commercial vacuum cleaner and runaway fire hose. Since I really liked her otherwise, I decided to sit down with her and have a heart to heart about how I liked to kiss and be kissed. It turns out she thought that this was the way that all men liked to be kissed and she was quite happy to tone things down and put a little finesse into her technique.

We turned out to be better suited as friends than as lovers and the other day, she thanked me for cluing her in to the need for a little subtlety. Her new BF thinks she is the cat's meow and told her he loves the way she kisses.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/11/2011 8:38:10 AM
so how did your contact/billboard attempt work out, OP?
 its_me_J
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/11/2011 9:51:21 AM
If a man doesn't know how to get my first set of lips wanting more, it generally leads to his not being able to get my second set wanting more either.

I love passion, sensuality, long hot kisses, a nip here, a tug there... and I think my technique is very indicative of my oral skills.

Just my 2 cents.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/11/2011 10:15:23 AM
That's like asking if a good truck driver would make a good F1 driver. Sure, they are in the same universe (loosely) but location, objective, and technique are completely different.
 platofish
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2011 12:45:51 PM
Or over dinner, you order a nice bowl of soup, and turn her on by making a lot of slurping noises.

"you like that... just wait till dessert"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing technique indicates oral sex techniques? Ladies?