Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > SEX CHAT LINES      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DianesBuffet
Msg: 1
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINESPage 1 of 1    
I guess I should give a bit of the background

We are married both Bisexual and we are still on POF looking for threesomes. We have a pretty open marrage.

Here is the question: I found out my husband has been on a gay chat line. He is going on this line daily sometimes many times a day and didn`t tell me.

Should I be hurt? I feel like he is cheating
 MidnightMelancholy
Msg: 2
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 5:49:41 PM
Just ask him about it. Nothing to be hurt about yet, just concerned.

Possible reasons:
maybe he feels you're not giving him enough attention;
maybe you made him slightly insecure recently;
maybe he feels the two of you aren't where he expected you both to be at this point in life;
maybe he has a skeleton in the closet that's easier to discuss with strangers than you, but that's typically not healthy in a relationship.

Who knows...just guesses...talk to him!
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 6:09:37 PM
What is the difference between looking for someone on POF and looking for someone on a Gay Chat site?
You already know he is bisexual......you already know ya'll are looking for a third.....
what is there to be upset about?
 abelian
Msg: 4
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 6:17:02 PM
You're both bisexual and you have a pretty open marriage. Maybe he assumed it would be ok, by default. It's a chat line, not a tryst.
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 5
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 6:55:24 PM
Sounds like somebody didn't
draw the boundary lines properly
or the dawg got loose from his leash !
I hate when that happens !
 TDH49
Msg: 6
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:01:17 PM
Here is the question: I found out my husband has been on a gay chat line. He is going on this line daily sometimes many times a day and didn`t tell me.
Your husband is gay. He is just putting up a front by marrying you. Once the facade that is your marriage crumble like stale crackers he will kick the closet door down and learn to be himself. Sorry if that's a little harsh but I thing it's bang on. As evidenced by the fact that you didn't say he visited ONE straight or bisexual chat line. When he knows you are not looking he can be himself without pretending, thus he spends all his spare time on gay chat lines. Don't be shocked if you also find out he is doing a lot of connecting with these men behind your back.

Surely you must have seen this coming when you married him?
 Revilors
Msg: 7
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:08:11 PM

We have a pretty open marrage.

That sometimes happen when you leave it open just a "crack". Some guy comes along and blows that orifice wide open.

Give a guy an inch...and he takes 6 or 7.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 8
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:36:15 PM

Give a guy an inch...and he takes 6 or 7.

Owww
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 9
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:04:59 PM
You're both bi sexual, married in a open marriage, but he's been on a gay chat line? hmmmm I guess you missed the memo about the hubby being bi sexual, you know that means he likes men, don't know if he's taking it up the ass or giving it up the ass, don't know don't care, but he likes men and where do you think he's going to find men?

Is he cheating? who the hell knows, perhaps sitting down with him and discussing it? and if he's cheating, get your ass to the doctor and get checked, call your divorce lawyer and do the run forest runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 10
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:21:52 PM
Assuming you agreed you’d do all your looking together? or it was to be for shared playmates only? and his new activities are just for him?

I’d say he’s going past those boundaries. Time to renegotiate the limits.
 xHD1200x
Msg: 11
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:36:27 PM
Maybe he was phoning for pizza, and accidentaly dial wrong number. Take a whip to him, or like a bent coathanger and whip the crap outta him while he on the phone.
 tanni_169
Msg: 12
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/12/2011 11:46:33 PM
xhd1200x u made me laugh so hard i spit my drink all over omg....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/13/2011 6:16:07 AM
I didn't read beyond the first page, so forgive me if someone already said this, or if more information was given by the OP because I didn't see it before responding.

Only you can decide if you should be hurt. Are you? If you're asking us if you should be, I'm thinking you are.

I have pretty black and white view of what cheating is.

If he was doing this behind your back and not disclosing it, he's being deceitful. It's not necessarily cheating, but he's not being honest with you either. The only way an open marriage works is if there is full disclosure of the activities of both partners.
 DianesBuffet
Msg: 14
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/15/2011 10:40:04 AM
I would like to say thank you for all your comments. We spoke and now he understand what I was upset about. I didn t care that he was on this chat line I cared that he didnt tell me about it. He broke the trust. Now we have to work it out.
 r90sboxer
Msg: 15
view profile
History
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/15/2011 10:52:24 AM

We are married both Bisexual and we are still on POF looking for threesomes.

How can you possibly have any type of questions?????
 That_girl*
Msg: 16
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 10/15/2011 11:13:43 AM
I got to agree with TDH49 on this 1..seen this episode many times

an trust im pretty sure if he's on the chatline that much he's definatly meeting an hooking up as well.even if you think you know where he is or says he's going "to the store" but comes back with nothing thats pretty obvious there but ya married/attached men will always find away to make alil time for a hookup.

an if things are open like you say they are should he tell you he's cruised the lines sure i suppose.. but be it that obviously he's looking for a lil something something for himself then naw he wouldnt tell you.. should you be hurt yes an no but i think theres alot more skeletons that may fall out of the closet that you will be maybe shocked an or upset about..
 owuflo
Msg: 17
SEX CHAT LINES
Posted: 1/6/2013 12:03:14 PM
Lets hae coffe and talk
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > SEX CHAT LINES