Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women, do you cross your legs to have pleasure?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BossOfTheWorld
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Women, do you cross your legs to have pleasure?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I met a girl recently who claim that when she see some kinds of men, she become exited and wet. Her Bartholin glands produces lubricating fluid in her vagina. She said that she crosses her thighs (legs) to make pressure on her vagina to masturbate herself while sitting in a chair in a public area like at work for ex.

She also dangle her thighs one to another to cuddle her vagina and have fun like that. Sometime she hops rapidly while sitting with crossed legs while she's working. She masturbate like that.
She can fill her pantie just like that. So she goes at toilet often to clean herself.
She also said that women with larger thighs get more pleasure in this exercise than thin girls since their thighs reach their vagina more easily and with more pressure.

I'm curious if a lot of girls do that or it's something uncommon? Have you already tried that?

I see many time women who cross their legs and sometime she dangle the top leg over the other when they're happy. They do that to have pleasure or just to be more confortable and/or it's a nervous tick?
 oceangreen54
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Women, do you cross your legs to have pleasure?
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:30:08 PM
i think you are right love to know also..
 Revilors
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:32:58 PM
I see somebody actually does read the articles.
 sweetteeny829
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:41:12 PM
I've never heard of any girl crossing their legs for pleasure. At least I don't. When I cross my legs it's only for comfort and that's it.

But some girls do get turned on easier than others. For me though I need the real thing. I need a guy kissing me, I need his strong arms holding me, I need a****inside me... etc...
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:45:33 PM
Yes ! All the fat chicks do those
things when I walk by their work
stations.....my boss has reprimanded
me several times for distracting the workforce,
....then I notice her wiggling on her chair
too!! wtf !
 TDH49
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:54:52 PM

I met a girl recently who claim that when she see some kinds of men, she become exited and wet. Her Bartholin glands produces lubricating fluid in her vagina. She said that she crosses her thighs (legs) to make pressure on her vagina to masturbate herself while sitting in a chair in a public area like at work for ex.

She also dangle her thighs one to another to cuddle her vagina and have fun like that. Sometime she hops rapidly while sitting with crossed legs while she's working. She masturbate like that.
She can fill her pantie just like that. So she goes at toilet often to clean herself.
She also said that women with larger thighs get more pleasure in this exercise than thin girls since their thighs reach their vagina more easily and with more pressure
Forgive me but I call BS on this conversation happening. "Her Bartholin glands produces lubricating fluid in her vagina" The next woman I hear talking like this would be the FIRST woman I hear talking like this
 tjl503
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:58:58 PM
You're a creeper:) "she can fill her pantie just like that and has to go to toilet often to clean herself" Barthaliamo what? Did you google that? Girl's a freak hopping up and down rapidly in her chair with her legs crossed, I can picture it now. . All the girls I know don't cross their legs for pleasure they spread them.. She want's some cack talking to you like that..
 Kitten189
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:18:36 PM
I only UNCROSS mine to have pleasure

Most women cross their legs to get more comfortable + i really cant see why women would be wanting to criss-cross their legs,moaning and screaming from an orgasm if they were out in public or at work.
Gawd.........some peoples kids.............
 getanet
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:27:54 PM
This reads like your own fetish, not that of a woman.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:28:35 PM
Am I the only one that had Borat's voice in my head while I read this?

yes, to make a pleasure, she cross her legs...it's nize.
after the pleasures, she go and make a toilet...
 Sweven
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:29:46 PM
Faugh. No crossing needed, if the jeans are tight enough and the seam is in the right place.

No need to twist and shout -- can be anything between that and a comfortable little tease, tingle, twinge, or tickle, like pocket pool ya know.

vv Oops, yes, yer correct, Ms. M. This applies to "some women." That I [cough] hear about. Uh. From forum posts. Water cooler talk. Friends of friends.
 kayliecat
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:29:50 PM
Nope.

I have sex and masturbate to have pleasure.

I cross my legs so my panties don't show under my skirt.

And for comfort because I"m short and need to adjust my posture so my back doesn't scream in agony.

And so I don't look like a man with my legs spread apart and my hands dangling by my knees.

And because it looks girly.

Sorry my reasons are so mundane. Sorry to burst your horny bubble. You really haven't discovered a secret that millions of women have been keeping. Keep trying though!
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:31:58 PM
well.....it seems our secret is out!!

yes, some women have been known to wiggle their crossed leg and derive pleasure from it. BUT...it has nothing to do with chubby legs.......and everything to do with having on a tight pair of jeans and "rocking" the seam back and forth with the wiggling leg!

So now you know!
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:32:58 PM
I put my clothes in the washing machine.
 _shakti_
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:50:13 PM
I can't remember the term for this, but there have been some patients on my unit who did it as a form of self soothing, as well as for the obvious..

Very disconcerting when it's happening while you are talking to them. But, that's a whole other show, lol..
 Basiate
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:52:00 PM
Dang it! Now all the girls will wanna be chubby-cross-legged-masturbaters..sigh..time to change my panties, I accidentally crossed my legs and wet myself...

I also heard that's why older men buy Harley's cuz the vibration makes em climax while they fly down the highway at 90mph.....Shhhhh......Im in a fantasy!

add:
_shakti_ The TV show House had it on a episode where a 4 yr old girl was doing that in the car seat and her mom thought she was having seizures...Still, I seriously doubt it is as prevalent in the real world as the OP thinks it could be.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:55:49 PM
I heard that's why older men buy Harley's cuz the vibration makes em climax while they fly down the highway at 90mph.....Shhhhh......Im in a fantasy

Actually the fastest growing segment of the Harley market where I live seems to be middle aged women - I figured it was all the vibration and the thump, thump thump that made these bikes so attractive to them. Could it be that they could have just gone out and bought some tight jeans with a strategically placed seam or should Harley get into the business of making these. I suppose they could sew a ridge into the seat for decerning women
 Yew4ics
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/12/2011 11:41:11 PM
In my world, pleasure is all about being spread wide. Not crossed. But that's just me.
 granolamartha
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/12/2011 11:47:34 PM
No, I don't hear Borat but I do hear Pepe le Pew.

Seriously OP, this seems more like a wank fest than an honest question. I'm all for whacking off, nice healthy activity, but for god's sake be honest about it. When you see a nice lady with her legs crossed, DO NOT assume she's into you and masturbating. She's not and she isn't.
 Technopunk
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/13/2011 12:56:23 AM
i have an image in my head now of a lady in a waiting room in a strange cross legged yoga position hopping up and down and having an orgasm. wouldnt some discrete chinese love eggs be much easier?
 Euroalex
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2011 1:38:34 AM
"Women can sexually stimulate themselves by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, creating pressure on the genitals. This can potentially be done in public without observers noticing. Thoughts, fantasies, and memories of previous instances of arousal and orgasm can produce sexual excitation. Some women can orgasm spontaneously by force of will alone, although this may not strictly qualify as masturbation as no physical stimulus is involved."

Sources:
^ Koedt, Anne (1970). "The Myth of the Vaginal Orgasm". Chicago Women's Liberation Union. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
^ a b The Kinsey Institute Data from Alfred Kinsey's studies. Published online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

so you ladies that refused to believe the OP, it is there in wikipedia,
backed by official scientific sources!

great topic for a scientific conference....
where female collegues would sit with crossed legs
if it is so common,
why isnt there any "female crossed leg masturbation" emoticon?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2011 6:11:03 AM

Yes ! All the fat chicks do those
things when I walk by their work
stations.....my boss has reprimanded
me several times for distracting the workforce,
....then I notice her wiggling on her chair
too!! wtf !

Yes… I can see how that would be possible.

Am I the only one that had Borat's voice in my head while I read this?

yes, to make a pleasure, she cross her legs...it's nize.
after the pleasures, she go and make a toilet…

I’m glad I had finished my morning coffee before I read this. You sir, are dangerous to my laptop’s health.

so you ladies that refused to believe the OP, it is there in wikipedia,
backed by official scientific sources!

I do hope you were being sarcastic here. Wiki is not well known for being a reliable source of information considering that anyone in the world can add or edit the information there.

At any rate... thank you ladies and gentlemen for my morning chuckle. My day will be much brighter as a result.
 mtngypsy828
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/13/2011 6:36:51 AM
Are there coaches for that? Like Lamaze classes,
"okay, girls, let's breathe deeply...now cross your legs...rock the upper leg back and forth while moving the hips from left to right...now pant! Rock harder!"

I prefer more conventional methods of spanking the monkey.
This is the emoticon for leg crossing rocking masturbators:
 Archangel_07
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/13/2011 7:01:22 AM
to every female their own, but yes when I'm checking out a female and she's got some sexy legs crossed or not. It's hot, there I said it :-p
 smua
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2011 7:17:57 AM
Okay, can you explain the method just one more time...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women, do you cross your legs to have pleasure?