Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women going pantiless      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 seekmaturewoman
Msg: 1
women going pantilessPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
As a man with a very healthy libido, I do love it when a woman dresses in a seductive manner. Some women like to go out to public places without panties, some do not. Question: would I be out of line to suggest to my woman to go out pantiless?

Note: I believe in treating women with dignity and respect. Would we have a conflict here?
 vnufall
Msg: 2
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:33:07 PM
thats between the two of you. i would not suggest it on a first date....lol.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:33:10 PM
Since it's up to her, I would expect that if you are "out of line," that she will let you know.

For certain, asking OTHER people to vote about it, wont make her MORE likely to decide in your favor, rather less, I would think.
 Becky88
Msg: 4
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:33:54 PM

Question: would I be out of line to suggest to my woman to go out pantiless?

If you know the woman well, you could suggest it and see what she thinks about it. But don't ask a girl you first start talking to on here
 abelian
Msg: 5
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:34:32 PM
If she's a woman with whom you are on intimate terms, I would think you could ask her do anything you wanted and let her decide if she likes the idea or not. I don't really see why asking a woman to not wear panties would be something you'd have to even think twice about asking, actually. I wouldn't do it unless you already know her well enough to take her panties off, though.
 seekmaturewoman
Msg: 6
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:38:42 PM
I need to clarify this. If in a steady relationship already, not on a first date!
(some of you guys crack me up!)
 4everRadiant
Msg: 7
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:53:15 PM
Well, ask, lol, seriously!

She'll either say "yes" or "no." You'll then have your answer, in an instant.

If you're currently in a steady relationship, it's difficult to understand why you would even wonder if it would be "out of line" to ask.

Just ask!
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:56:00 PM
If in a realtionship........I don't see the issue.
But, then again, I've been commando for 20+ years so I may not be the best to offer advice!
 CCsMom
Msg: 9
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:56:09 PM
If said woman is your GF, there is no reason not to drop a hint on how much you find commando attractive. But to out and out ask her..... you might offend her if you dont feel out the situation first.
 lovelikewinter
Msg: 10
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:58:25 PM
Eh, it is just like if you asked her to wear a certain color or type of lingerie.
 abelian
Msg: 11
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:00:06 PM

If said woman is your GF, there is no reason not to drop a hint on how much you find commando attractive. But to out and out ask her..... you might offend her if you dont feel out the situation first.

Huh? If I didn't feel comfortable just saying, ``Hey - mind going out without your panties on,'' I wouldn't feel I knew the woman well enough to call her my girlfriend.
 Basiate
Msg: 12
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:03:44 PM
LOL..Okay, so I guess Ill be the first to say I have done this. I was dating a guy for a few months and he told me one day that it was something he thought it would be sexy for a girl to do..So I did. I waited till we were in a crowded bar to let him know...LOL..the look on his face was like little boy on Christmas day..It was fun. In more ways than one

I would say, that as long as you know the girl and have the type of relationship that is open to new ideas, then ask.
 MaggieMay1949
Msg: 13
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:29:29 PM
OMG you response was just too funny....first date indeed
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 14
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:39:10 PM
I need to clarify this. If in a steady relationship already, not on a first date!
(some of you guys crack me up!)

What's funny about the first date?

Hell, I requested a woman answer the door in a short nightie and no panties for a first meet!
of course she had spent a week and a half sending me provocative pictures then finally full nudes...leading up to our meeting! No, it wasn't from POF...

Just be careful where she sits....clitty litter isn't fun!
 CMonster
Msg: 15
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:45:49 PM

Well, ask, lol, seriously!

She'll either say "yes" or "no." You'll then have your answer, in an instant.

Or....

...he could just hide all of them ahead of time.

There's something to be said about taking the path of least resistance....
 Yew4ics
Msg: 16
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 6:03:00 PM
I would say if you are already in an established relationship...nothing is hotter than being asked to do this. Go for it boy!
 Laura05452
Msg: 17
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 7:04:57 PM
I had a young man hit on me a couple of weeks ago...his request was that for our meet and greet that I wear a short skirt and not panties.....

I told him to keep it in his pants on the first meet and greet and I would decide if I wanted to play along with his little game.....

He never showed......
 kayliecat
Msg: 18
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 8:07:37 PM
Again, it depends on the woman...duh

Me, hell yeah, it would totally turn me on if my bf asked me to do this! Then again...I do have a bit of risk taker / show off in me.

Note to males: women like to be wanted, desired, fantasized about by their man. Asking for something that turns you on is like, GOLD. It shows us you've been thinking about us and sex, and that we turn you on, and you are giving us a key to how ot turn you on more.

And it's not the same if we are like "hey dude, here's a list of ideas, which of them do you want me to do for you, pick 2". My guy coming to me and reaching under my skirt as he says "hey baby, it would really turn me on if you would just leave these behind tonight" as he tugs them down? HOT. VERY HOT.

OR...even better... as we are getting ready to leave he bends me over the side of the bed, pulls up my skirt, removes just my panties, screws my brains out, then says..."how about leaving these off" when we are ready to leave again... Yeah, that would totally work!

But again...I'm me, I'm not every woman.... It shouldn't be a big mystery if your chick would like it or not if you've been paying attention to what she likes...
 m_church
Msg: 19
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 8:17:15 PM

Some women like to go out to public places without panties, some do not. Question: would I be out of line to suggest to my woman to go out pantiless?

Some will go without some won't... and it's not always whether or not she wants to, some women just are a little bit too shall we say, moist, down there and prefer not to....

One thing I would recommend, do not let her lose her balance on the dance floor... in a short skirt... She will probably want to leave the bar immediately afterwards... Lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 8:33:52 PM
^^ 2 weekends ago I was at a party at our American Legion. The party was upstairs and one of the ladies, who was wearing a skin tight tube dress and no panties, tripped coming down the stairs. By the time she tumbled to the bottom, her dress was all the way up to her boobs! She wasn't hurt......but dayum, that poor girl was so embarrassed she hasn't been seen since!
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 21
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 9:09:26 PM
"But, then again, I've been commando for 20+ years so I may not be the best to offer advice! "
I'll need photographic evidence before I can accept this as fact.
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 9:49:08 PM
I never knew they called it commando.

If I was dating a man for a while ...

That would be a lot of fun!
 modivin
Msg: 23
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 9:58:29 PM
If anyone has seen the Friends episode where Joey and Rachel were going commando....

Ever since then, I always had this notion of doing so. Have done it a couple times under black****ail dresses....but find myself making it more frequent. Sometimes the fewer the layers, the better off I am....until winter hits...then its Phlock!
 m_church
Msg: 24
view profile
History
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 10:00:36 PM
Years ago, I had a female friend who claimed that going commando cleared up her chronic yeast infections.... Whether it did or not, don't know or don't care... but that was her story and she was sticking to it...
and she stuck to leather car seats too...
and bar stools...
and pretty much anything vinyl....
 Revilors
Msg: 25
women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 10:05:45 PM

I never knew they called it commando.

If I would have know that...I'd never showed up in camouflage.

At least I know what "that look" was all about now. I thought maybe the night vision goggles made me look nerdy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women going pantiless