Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > why does pof always delete accounts???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 looking4love90
Msg: 1
why does pof always delete accounts???Page 1 of 1    
why does pof always delete accounts out of the blue without warning you before hand? I had to re-make my account 4 times!! and also how come they dont email you and let you know they deleted your account??

thank you :)
 Couple2012
Msg: 2
why does pof always delete accounts???
Posted: 11/16/2011 7:45:17 AM
or someone reported you being fake?

no offense but I just did a full search on your profile pictures and found them all over the INTERNET with different names on different websites. Some sites that hold the pictures you posted are dated from 2005 even.

And also you saying your 28 while truly the girl in the picture says she is 15 to 17. So unless you are using some pictures of yourself while you were very young?

Dont know but proof is out there about your pictures flowing on the INTERNET since 2005 on multiple websites.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > why does pof always delete accounts???