Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Intimate Encounter      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bringonthestoneroses
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Intimate EncounterPage 1 of 1    
Hi, I've just messaged someone and I failed to realise that this person was looking for an intimate encounter now I know this will restrict me now from messaging other members. Can I have my account changed or refreshed so that I'm not restricted from contacting other members? I am a klutz :\
 bringonthestoneroses
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Intimate Encounter
Posted: 12/9/2011 10:11:18 AM
Cheers mate! I'll be more careful in future
 tycakit
Msg: 3
Intimate Encounter
Posted: 12/9/2011 1:01:23 PM
So does this mean that in order to avoid being blocked we have to not message someone that is looking for an Intimate Encounter? Suppose I had an extra ticket to a concert & there were 6 local women on here who liked the same band, all were seeking Intimate Encounters and I messaged them asking if they wanted to go to the show. Or maybe I ask them if they want to meet for dinner or drinks while looking to be friends. Does that mean I can't message anyone who chooses to use restrict people who have messaged for that even if I wasn't contacting them for sex? Can someome please explain how that is fair or even right? How is this not violating all our of Civil Rights & Liberties?
 ontario_woman
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Intimate Encounter
Posted: 12/9/2011 1:18:17 PM

So does this mean that in order to avoid being blocked we have to not message someone that is looking for an Intimate Encounter? Suppose I had an extra ticket to a concert & there were 6 local women on here who liked the same band, all were seeking Intimate Encounters and I messaged them asking if they wanted to go to the show. Or maybe I ask them if they want to meet for dinner or drinks while looking to be friends. Does that mean I can't message anyone who chooses to use restrict people who have messaged for that even if I wasn't contacting them for sex?

Yup

Can someome please explain how that is fair or even right? How is this not violating all our of Civil Rights & Liberties?

Many people don't want someone who has demonstrated that they are only looking for sex. If you don't want to give that impression, either only message people not looking for intimate encounters or go to the show alone.

How is this not violating all our of Civil Rights & Liberties?

How is this violating your Civil Rights and Liberties?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Intimate Encounter