Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Chuck-e-cheese..good idea for a first date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Trat18
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Chuck-e-cheese..good idea for a first date?Page 1 of 1    
I've recently met someone on this site and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to take her to chuck-e-cheese for out first date. Chuck-e-cheese is my all time favorite restaurant. I personally think it would be a good idea because we could have a nice meal as well as enjoy playing many of their games (ice breaker) The reason I'm asking is because I seemed to be hitting it off pretty good with a girl before but then I asked her out to chuck-e-cheese and she hasn't replied since. Is she just a strange girl or would most girls not reply to that message?
 laskoboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Chuck-e-cheese..good idea for a first date?
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:00:55 PM
Chuck-e-cheese is geared for kids, not dates :)

I went to a chuck-e- cheese for a friends childs birthday and thought it was a kick ...
but to ask a date there? nooooooooooooooo

the 6 foot singing animals and show they put on are not the thing of
adult world dating, they are geared for little kids.
 Ratsrule
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:06:13 PM
Hahah guessing that's an american chain - i've never heard of it but anything with cheese in the title is worth exploring... :-P
 SC67
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:07:44 PM
Hmmm...well...you're only 19 years old so I suppose you don't have a lot of experience in the adult dating world. Do you consider yourself immature? That's not a dig, but if a man took me to Chuck-e-cheese on a date I'd think he had a bit of a Peter Pan complex. You could choose a Dave & Buster's or something like that instead of Chuck-e-cheese.

Bottom line...you want to create adult attraction between you (not just physical, but that's a goal). That does not happen with a gaggle of giggling toddlers running circles around you & your date.
 laskoboo
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:17:15 PM
Do you ride the rides or fit in them:? I know the room of plastic balls is still Ho in Chucky-ee's.

I've found this commerical thing on utube so you can see who Chuckee targets and it's no one near your age...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=XX-L4_2CHjA.........

do have a suggestion though... you may like working there, you could meet some nice older women, moms to date :)
 TuffGuy666
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:36:14 PM
"Chuck-e-cheese..good idea for a first date?"

Only if you're 10 years old. And even then, I would advise against it, since their food is complete rubbish. (In this Tuff Guy's opinion.)
 mrsforums
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2011 6:37:28 PM
T R O L L

Bored much on a Friday night?

MrsF
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/9/2011 7:42:31 PM
Yea ... my grandson and I like to go for a date to Chuck-e-cheese too.
 Lolita_LeBron
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/9/2011 8:34:49 PM

T R O L L

Bored much on a Friday night?

I was thinking the same thing.

OP, maybe if you didn't spend all your money on a car that you most likely trashed by now, you'd have somewhere to take your date.
 gronkrocks
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/9/2011 8:47:28 PM
If you're on a date with Jerry Sandusky, go for it. If not, look for a Dave 'n Buster's.
 ohenryx
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2011 8:54:18 PM
Go look at the guy's profile. The whole thing is a farce. He claims to be a journeyman electrician at the age of 19, yeah, right.
 Womac911
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2011 10:47:24 PM

Go look at the guy's profile. The whole thing is a farce. He claims to be a journeyman electrician at the age of 19, yeah, right.

Not necessarily, It's possible he got his certificate very recently. By the time I was 19, I'd already been a knife, sword, and armor maker for seven years, and Master Polisher in the Knifemakers Guild. I found my interests very early and sought out those who could teach me.
 bunny017
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:31:27 AM
I don't feel like looking at his profile to see if he's a troll, so ill just answer..

If a guy asked me that, I would completely think he was kidding. And once I knew he was serious, if we had not talked much I probably would no longer respond.

The Dave n busters suggestion is a perfect solution.

If Chuck e cheese really is ur fave, that can be done as a let's-be-a-silly-couple date later down the road.....

....but would not work for me as I have a fear of mascots. No joke. Chuck e cheese makes me go running, literally, in the opposite direction. So make sure they don't share my fear.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:39:53 AM
If you want to guarantee yourself of never getting laid, I say knock yourself out Cheese boy. Hell, maybe you can win enough tickets at skeeball to buy her a lollipop.
 Yankee again
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 2:44:47 AM
NO It is a childs place. Maybe a more adult form of games would be better. I cannot imagine a first date surrounded my screeming children and food all over the floor.

I did have a date at a pinball place-arcade and that was fun, we went out to eat after and sat and laughed about the games in a small cafe. You need to rethink chuckie cheese.
 christyis4real
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/10/2011 5:04:17 AM
See...chuck e cheese would be freakin awesome for me. I never got to go when I was little (and same goes for toys r us) :(
 114M3
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/10/2011 8:00:48 AM
well OP, seems like you already determined the answer to your question when you listed "My Little Pony" as one of your interests.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/10/2011 8:04:42 AM

Chuck-e-cheese is my all time favorite restaurant

I know huh, you're like what ?? barely legal age ?

Some cities have adult places that are akin to Chuck e Cheeses..

aside from that....

grow up a bit...

or keep dating HS girls....
 sweet_n_heart
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:53:08 PM
if you want a chance of a second date, then no don't take her to a kids restaurant....

If you and her down the road want to do for a Shits and Giggles kind of date, do it then... but now.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:56:42 PM
take her to the pitch-n-putt instead. you can try to cop a titty grope behind the fake windmill.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Chuck-e-cheese..good idea for a first date?