Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phil2847
Msg: 1
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Everyone knows guys check out / stare at girls boobs all the time!!! But I was wondering if girls check out guys packages all the time.......but are not quite as obvious???
 MyGoodness39
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:54:39 AM
Size of his feet and big thumb is a general guide for me.
 soulsmilin
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:14:11 AM
Think more women check out their pockets- bum than package.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:15:26 AM
IMO, it's pointless to check it out simply because some men are growers and some are show-ers. What a man looks like in pants when he's flaccid, holds little interest to me, because I simply don't care what a man's penis looks like when I'm not using it; it's what it's like when we're going to be intimate and it's hard that is more interesting to me. I've known men who, when soft, you could barely tell they even had a penis, but when they got hard, it was quite large. I've also known men who were large when flaccid, and all that happened is they got hard and nothing grew at all. Simply put, because with a man you simply can't tell how big he'll be when hard by merely looking at it flaccid, what's the point of checking it out flaccid? After all, if I'm going to be intimate with him, it's not going to be soft, is it?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:34:25 AM
^^^ I hadn't thought about that but its very true. I check out butts more then packages.

There's a sequence...The height and swagger (confident walk) will catch my eye first. Then I tend to look at the face particularly the eyes, then I do check out the butt.

There - I've admitted it. So if I ever meet any of my POF male forum friends, I'll apolgise in advance. I can't help it. It's programmed in when I am single. I try to be subtle but yes, I'm going check out your butt.
 Kitten189
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:04:36 AM
My God,you're 48 and asking this question...........??

Yes,of course women check out The Bulge...we wanna know what we're getting ourselves into or summit like that
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:16:37 AM
I am more of a leg and butt man than a boob man but if I see a woman with a flat belly it will draw my eye. I think most women are too good at being subtle to be caught gawking at strange men but I have caught a few over the years - one said she liked my shorts and was trying to see what brand they were... good save.
 abelian
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:29:47 AM

Simply put, because with a man you simply can't tell how big he'll be when hard by merely looking at it flaccid, what's the point of checking it out flaccid?

Well, if you see an outline in his pants that runs halfway to one knee, it wouldn't matter either way.
 1EnergyTurtle
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:36:52 AM
It happens a lot.. Wear slacks and sit at your desk, at times women come into my office and as I whirl away from the screen to see what's up it's like they dropped something and it rolled right under my chair between my feet. It's all good, head pops up and discussion about anonymous work issue esues. I'm more embarassed for them because it's hard to play that off.

Walk through a crowded club or bar and a women will graze by you so much as to flop your package as she makes her way by. Not much you can do about it.
 PlasticfacedBarbie
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/6/2012 1:49:31 PM
THAT IS BEST COMMENT EVER/
 normaldude
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:08:08 PM
i thought it was more important about the size of his bank account?
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:14:10 PM
the only reason we look at men's packages at work is because every pair of slacks out there makes it look like you have a hard on when you sit down!!!

as for when I check out a guy......
I'm a leg and arm girl.....long set of legs in a pair of faded button fly jeans will have me giving the glance over....
or a nice set of biceps sticking out from a tank top......throw a tribal tat around that bicep and I'll be close to staring!
 sweetteeny829
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:20:37 PM
well a girl can't really tell how big a guy may be just by looking, so what I do is I make out with the guy, get him hard, and rub my body against his cause I wanna know what's up:) lol
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:34:53 PM
Only if the guy is wearing spandex and putting it on display---I'll look at it surreptitiously. Otherwise, no.

Well, if you see an outline in his pants that runs halfway to one knee, it wouldn't matter either way.

It would if he's a dwarf.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:54:05 PM
some men just ooze virility & I know they are well hung. They generally are confident & relaxed men, as they've never had to worry about their size
 c_deacon
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:00:40 PM
Most men that ooze virility, can be of average size and the women they are with are more than satisfied and think that they are hitting all the right places because they are!!....

A confident relaxed man knows that he is good in and out of bed, and size will only be a factor if he needs a 2x4 tied to his ass, in order to not fall in......

cd..........
 Yew4ics
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:10:39 PM
I look at everything, from head to toe. I don't think I stare at any guys package, unless he is showing something really unusual.But I do take a look at it. Just not stare.
 msi456
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:44:43 PM
^^ I take everything in as well. I'm pretty subtle though, so I doubt you'd ever notice. ;)
 southernbabe03
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:18:05 PM
I have to tell you that I and many women I know, look at a man's crotch just to see if there is anything to see.
Even my 23 year old daughter admits to it.
Just a thing to do I guess, no harm intended.
Sometimes you can get caught and it is a bit embarassing, so you just smile at him and look away.
 Ole Rog
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:24:02 PM
I'm always looking for a Camel Toe and get caught frequently but thats okay....they probably enjoy the attention.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:33:28 PM
I think they do. The day I came back from the gem and was wearing a short and it happened the fabric was light. and that girl who works in our office told me you are hanging. I just went to the office to check my mail box.
But you know men are different I give the boobs a light look but when she has that perfect rear my eyes get stock there. I love the scene.
 good_catch77
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:45:34 PM
I only really only look, other than the occasional glance, when invited. If they are intentionally bending over in front of me with a low cut blouse. And then they bust me and give me a smile...I'm more of a leg man, if I see a woman in a nice dress and high heels with great legs. I'm like a dog wagging his tail drooling.

I've busted women looking at my package. I told this story on another recent thread but its a good one so I'm going to share again...

I have these pair of pants that are my favorite of all time but they are old and wore out so the zipper decides not to work at all times, esp when I walk or get up from sitting down. Like I said they are comfy and my favorite pair. Well I was walking into work as a woman, whom is very....VERY hot and unavailable ...comes up to me and whispers XYZ...obviously embarrassed I say thank you...she said, while laughing, I guess you're too big for your britches....we both have a good laugh but I'm still obviously blushing. Which gets a cute smirk back...
 applesauseboss
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 8:10:21 PM
Butts but Ill give the package a good look is hes wearing the right pants :)
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:02:03 PM
I look at arms and shoulders the most. However, if a man has had some activity jumping around unexpectedly how can you not look at his package?
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:52:01 PM

some men just ooze virility & I know they are well hung. They generally are confident & relaxed men, as they've never had to worry about their size

That's bullsh*t. Woman come out with this crap all the time.

There are many reasons a man would have confidence. Penis size is just one of them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages