Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > gidday      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 naga59
Msg: 1
giddayPage 1 of 1    
hey , anyone going to mexico later this yr to see the end of the mayan calander - end of the world ! think it would interesting to wake to find that things will just keep on keeping !
 Worbug
Msg: 2
view profile
History
gidday
Posted: 1/21/2012 4:38:10 AM
There will be a big change on that anticipated day, the change will be the new scenario for the next "End of the World "

Senario Definition: A sequence of events especially when imagined; especially: an account or synopsis of a possible course of action or e

Webster on line dictionary

1: an outline or synopsis of a play; especially: a plot outline used by actors of the commedia dell'arte b: the libretto of an opera

2: A screenplay b: shooting script

3: a sequence of events especially when imagined; especially: an account or synopsis of a possible course of action or events <his scenario for a settlement envisages … reunification — Selig Harrison> vents.

IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
gidday
Posted: 1/21/2012 5:40:13 AM
It seems to me, that if the world DOES end in Mexico, that I will probably notice it around my neck of the woods as well. No sense in being blown into dust, AND be out the cost of a plane ticket to a land of tourist dysentery.
 carptopus
Msg: 4
gidday
Posted: 1/21/2012 5:48:34 AM

hey , anyone going to mexico later this yr to see the end of the mayan calander - end of the world ! think it would interesting to wake to find that things will just keep on keeping !

Where in Mexico are you going?
I've been to Mexico...How would you be able to tell the world was not ending?
 astrosky
Msg: 5
view profile
History
gidday
Posted: 1/21/2012 3:16:17 PM
Well, if those are your reasons for traveling, you should probably start by hopping a plane to China for Chinese New Year on Monday. Then you can see both the beginning and the end at the source.
 Colemin8r
Msg: 6
view profile
History
gidday
Posted: 2/4/2012 7:39:12 AM
This drives me bonkers, the "Mayan EOTW prophecy".

Put simply, the world doesn't end each year because my calendar runs out, I just buy a new one.

This was best put to bed by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki on the Australian series "Sleek Geeks" S2E4 "Apocalypse" where he actually describes how the Mayan calendar works.

However, the show does look at other ways the world COULD end... but not necessarily at the end of this year.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > gidday