Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Tattoo's that you regret.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Tattoo's that you regret.Page 1 of 1    
Is there anyone on here that has a tattoo or tattoo's that you thought were cool when they first got them but now just regret them and wish you could get them removed? If so, what are they and why do you wish that you have them removed now?
 laskoboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Tattoo's that you regret.
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:53:27 AM
I only had one... had a recover to one more suited to me later in life. Love it now !
 TooShadows
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 3:39:59 PM
Only the one my girlfriend got just as we were breaking up. She used my paycheck to pay for it.
 runningout
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:12:54 PM
I dont have any but I know a chick that got her boyfriend to kiss her neck with lipstick on and then had a tattoo done of the lips. Personally, I think this would be a bad move in the event of them breaking up, she would have a permanent reminder. Plus if she met someone else, how would he feel about looking at her ex's lips on her neck.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/3/2012 9:34:04 PM
I like my three lil' tats and don't regret them at all...but have you ever seen the website called W T F Tattoos? Now THERE are some tats that if they aren't a source of regret, they really should be.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/3/2012 9:53:51 PM
The sign in our local tattoo parlor says

"SORRY-

WE'RE OPEN".

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Tattoo's that you regret.