Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > who enjoys sex more?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CalypsoRach
Msg: 1
view profile
History
who enjoys sex more?Page 1 of 1    
A man and a woman are having some drinks and they get into a discussion about who enjoys sex more.

The man says,Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we’re so obsessed with getting laid?”

“That does not prove anything,” says the woman. “Think about this; when your ear itches and you put your little finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better, your ear or your finger?”

ashkim87
Msg: 2
who enjoys sex more?
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:57:00 AM
LOL thats funny and true
 jethro1951
Msg: 3
who enjoys sex more?
Posted: 2/7/2012 9:45:42 AM
Thats only if the finger can stay in there long enough
 Kansasflyboy
Msg: 4
who enjoys sex more?
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:26:03 AM
This is just too funny to not share.

A ragged, old, derelict shuffled into a down & dirty bar. Stinking of whiskey & cigarettes, his hands shook as he took the "Piano Player Wanted" sign from the window & handed it to the bartender.

"I'd like to apply for the job," he said. "I was an F-4 driver, flying off carriers back in ' Nam , but when they retired the Phantom all the thrill was gone, & soon they cashed me in as well. I learned to play the piano at O-Club happy hours, so here I am."

The barkeep wasn't too sure about this doubtful looking old guy, but it had been quite a while since he had a piano player & business was falling off. So, why not give him a try.

The seedy pilot staggered to the piano while several patrons snickered. By the time he was into his third bar of music, every voice in the bar was silenced.

What followed was a rhapsody of soaring music unlike anything heard in that bar before. When he finished there wasn't a dry eye in the place.

The bartender took the old fighter pilot a beer & asked him the name of the song he had just played.

It's called "Drop your Skivvies, Baby, I'm Going Balls To The Wall For You" he said. After a long pull from the beer, leaving it empty, he said "I wrote it myself."

The bartender & crowd winced at the title, but the piano player just went on into a knee-slapping, hand-clapping bit of ragtime that had the place jumping. After he finished, the fighter pilot acknowledged the applause, downed a second proffered mug, & told the crowd the song was called, "Big Boobs Make My Afterburner Light."

He then launched into another mesmerizing song & everyone in the room was enthralled. He announced that it was the latest rendition of his song, "Spread 'em Baby, It's Foggy Out Tonight & I Need To See The Centerline", excused himself & headed for the john.

When he came out the bartender went over to him & said, "Hey, fly boy, the job is yours; but, do you know your fly is open & your junk is showing?"

"Know it?", the old fighter pilot replied, "Hell, I wrote it!"
 CalypsoRach
Msg: 5
view profile
History
who enjoys sex more?
Posted: 2/18/2012 3:20:24 AM
Bob the builder goes up to a girl in a nightclub and says" I have an 8 inch d1ck and can shag all night." After a few beers she takes Bob home with her. The next morning she says "You said you had an 8 inch D1ck and could last all night. Instead you have a 5 inch d1ck and lasted 3 minutes!" Bob replies "I'm a builder love. It was an estimate."
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 6
who enjoys sex more?
Posted: 2/18/2012 6:27:01 AM
Does It Matter if you are satisfied by the experience or pleasure.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > who enjoys sex more?