Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Older Woman Younger Man      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sachysihuman
Msg: 1
Older Woman Younger ManPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I was faithfully married for 25 years. Now I am single at 50 years old and it seems that men in their 20ʻs, 30ʻs are looking to hook up with me. At first it was so uncomfortable to think of dating a 27 year old because I have grown children older than that. However I have dated men from 27 to 57. Ive come to the realization that a man in his late 30s is perfect for me because of the sexual compatibility. I am not sure why women my age have this crazy insane desire for sex---(Post Menopause) frequently...but its true for me and nearly all of the women I have spoken to that are my age. Sadly men my age (whom I would prefer to be with) are most times not compatible sexually with same age women (all of this information is from personal experience and interviewing women).
Also most women my age have a career, home and assets and are free to do what we want to do in our own way and time. I love it! Being born in a generation of free love and sexual revolution (1960s and 70s) and single in a new sexual revolution...online dating...

However, STDS are still the same in either time. Be safe wear condoms even with oral sex. Female condoms are available..once you figure them out they are not so bad....

Good lovin everyone!
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 3:39:11 PM
Go for it. I am a senior widower who get's replies from ladies young enough to be my daughters or heaven forbid grand daughters. Thanks but no thanks.

I am looking for older for long term - up to 99 and still breathing lol. Below 65 is young, perhaps too young.

I love to cook and cooking for one is no fun
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 3
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 3:39:26 PM
Is there a question here?

This information can be found if you do a thread search.

You have come out of a 25 year marriage and find yourself in a candy store.

Enjoy it!

In time things will come full circle and you'll be looking for a steady relationship, with more of a mature/emotional desire.
 virtuallysane
Msg: 4
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:12:15 PM
umake it:

I am very surprised by your post. I seem to remember you being quite against a younger guy with an older lady way back in one of your posts to me
 That_girl*
Msg: 5
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:14:44 PM
as the rest have said go for it!!!

for many years many men have an will continue to chase younger women it's time for us women to play catch up an actually start giving some of these younger men a chance to see what they maybe really about an if they really can hang on the grown man status as so many say they can..

i may not be a cougar so to speak but ever since i turned 32 recently whatever was in the air at my bday party has since shook the dust off me now im back to being fun an feeling like im 22 23 all over agian..

i often get messages from some younger dudes and once upon atime i used to blow them off but now im like ok well lets see what your talking about an if you can walk the walk not just talk it..

i recently started chatting with an met this 22yr old a few weeks ago so far its been cool guess well see how it goes??
 virtuallysane
Msg: 6
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:18:17 PM
that girl:

I have attracted much younger guys since i turned 40. its not all about the sex....i dont think lol.....but some women on here have accused me of being imature because of it....i think such women maybe are a little jealous ?
 That_girl*
Msg: 7
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:27:43 PM
@virtuallysane

sometimes it really isnt all about the sex...
between the bull i dealt with from my ex for 2years an other family issues an death..truthfully i havent felt this alive in years so to speak..

my friends know im digging on the younger dudes now an they are wondering where this new me came from? an wow you seem happy i said hey once apon atime i used to be fun but whatever happened when i turned 32 i guess i finally snapped out of my dust cloud..personally i kinda dont care if somebody turns thier nose up at it..when i look back most of the time ive always been with somebody who was older then me wether by a couple years or 10plus years..its time for a change
 virtuallysane
Msg: 8
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:37:56 PM
that girl:

yes i do agree, it isnt all about the sex.

I have not gone looking for younger guys, im no cougar by any means. I do not use guys as toy boys either like some have accused me of.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 4:46:54 PM

Ive come to the realization that a man in his late 30s is perfect for me because of the sexual compatibility.

Its okay assuming all you want is the sex; but don't expect these young guys to be around too long after they get bored with you! As long as you understand that then its no problem!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:03:50 PM
First of all.. you look amazing for being 50. I wouldn't have guessed you age from your pictures.

Secondly, I generally prefer to date younger. My partner is 16 yrs younger than I am.

Which brings me to this:

Its okay assuming all you want is the sex; but don't expect these young guys to be around too long after they get bored with you! As long as you understand that then its no problem!

My partner and I have been together for 4 years. Some men are interested in and actively seeking long-term relationships with older women. And before the sugar-mama comments start... that's not at all the case.
 newxperiment
Msg: 11
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:05:48 PM
The last long-term relationship I was in I was quite a bit younger than my girlfriend...I was 23 when we met and she was 36- and to be honest, the age difference rarely was an issue past the first date...Unless I wanted to tease her and call her a cradle robber of course :)

It took a lot of persistence to get that first date but we were together for 3 years- and I don't regret any of it...In fact, I wish things would have turned out differently, but life goes on.
 fall_blossom
Msg: 12
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:16:00 PM
When younger men show interest in older women it is a huge ego booster. It's like, "wow..I am still desireable at my ripe old age ".

Why do older women have to come to the forums to let everyone know younger men are messaging them? I see this over and over and over. Lots of older women get hit on all the time by younger men - none are unique to this type of attention. You are old enough to decide if having sex with much younger men is right for you or not.
 BeeRad82
Msg: 13
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:24:15 PM
I think the prevailing thought from younger men contacting older women is... "it's obvious we have nothing in common, but I bet you still like sex and would prefer me (young man) to the old, grey, and wrinkled."
 Jimbonator62
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:30:08 PM
Is there a question or are you merely bragging?
 Yew4ics
Msg: 15
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:39:58 PM

I think the prevailing thought from younger men contacting older women is... "it's obvious we have nothing in common, but I bet you still like sex and would prefer me (young man) to the old, grey, and wrinkled."

As if there is nothing in between?
 BeeRad82
Msg: 16
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:52:56 PM

What exactly?
 Toothy Black Lion
Msg: 17
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:00:23 PM
I don't know, maybe like a real relationship between two adults who care about more than sex? That's can't possbily happen if one is younger, right?
 That_girl*
Msg: 18
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:03:04 PM

Toothy Black Lion
I don't know, maybe like a real relationship between two adults who care about more than sex? That's can't possbily happen if one is younger, right?

EXACTLY..
 tensail
Msg: 19
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:07:22 PM
sadly this is another result of feminism that has lowered mens status, so most modern women have been conditioned 2 b attracted 2 boys. also many women r insecure these days n go 4 boys so vey can control em, these unbalanced rels dont last long, its a gre4at pity women have been corupted by v femis.
 BeeRad82
Msg: 20
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:29:51 PM

Do you find it curious how the attitudes towards dating out of one's age bracket varies dramatically between say young men (dating older women) vs young women (dating older men)?

I believe there's an answer in there.
 statemachine500
Msg: 21
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 7:44:07 PM

What exactly?

LOL!I appreciate honesty man.Looks like life is good.
 Sachysihuman
Msg: 22
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:21:36 PM
Everyone has the choice to change their thoughts and their mind. Sorry if I offended you. S
 Sachysihuman
Msg: 23
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:22:57 PM
Im already there. Looking for a long term and if it happens it happens if not I will travel....
And live my life as I have enjoying every moment!
 Sachysihuman
Msg: 24
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:24:46 PM
Theres a time when it is all about sex and then also a time when its looking for someone special if that happens life is still sweet either way! I love it!
 Sachysihuman
Msg: 25
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:27:02 PM
Why does it always have to be a question. Why cant it be simple thoughts. It is what it is. Enjoy life!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Older Woman Younger Man