Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women enjoy this type of behaviour, at a subconcious level?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 i_love_u
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do women enjoy this type of behaviour, at a subconcious level?Page 1 of 1    
Last week I made a thread, saying if a proactive-dressing female would appreciate it (at a subconscious level) if I go to them, and politely tell her to go home and change her clothes into something that is more modest. I mentioned that I have testosterone issues and get 'excited' more often than the average male. So the answer I got from the members here,was that doing such a thing, is an absolutely NO NO.

But now I see videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7EoVofFIE8

I'm really confused. I mean, do women really like this kind of behavior? On one hand, you can't tell them that their tight clothing is too attractive and is driving me crazy. On the other hand, you have this guy who does the complete opposite and behaves like an animal, and she doesn't do anything. She doesn't scream, just lets it go on, and looks into his eyes and tells him 'thank you'.
 lacalli
Msg: 2
Do women enjoy this type of behaviour, at a subconcious level?
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:10:26 PM
Your name is scary enough and all I can say about your post and people who lack impulse control are two words: federal prison. Or whatever the equivalent is in Canada.
If you are sincerely confused I suggest counseling before you get yourself into some real trouble.
And you rapidly changed your profile name from "dont_provoke." Doesn't change the fact that you're truly scary. Reminds me of the movie Cape Fear.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:12:38 PM
That's totally scripted, ffs.

Are you one of these thickies who thinks reality tv is real?

edit: If you made another thread, how come only this one shows up in your posting history?
Did you make a new profile, or did the other thread get deleted?
 kja71
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:30:24 PM
You're a total creeper.....I remember this post and it bothered me then as it does now.
The opinion that you have of women is disturbing to say the least...If you're thinking that your testerone levels are causing this you need to make 2 appointments..The first appointment, with your primary care physican, and the second a referral to a good shrink...
 Discordiaa
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:31:19 PM
Nope. Says you're a big ole douchebag with hard core control issues and yes, will likely end up in prison if you carry with this type of nonsense.

and I LIKE my men forceful!
 OSGF
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:06:12 PM
HELLO?! She didn't do anything because she was trying to maintain some sort of professionalism while doing her job. Geez...are you really this dumb? I guarantee you had this guy done that to her at a club or bar she would've slapped him. AND, her thank you could've meant anything...such as thanks for making my job difficult, weirdo! She felt uncomfortable, I could tell. She was probably hoping he was joking...
 7THstreet
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:19:20 PM
Stupity has no limits .................................
 i_love_u
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:24:14 PM
hey guys

stop with the character assassination

I've never touched and will never touch a female in the wrong way, like most of you folks here are suggesting.

I made this thread, to see if people think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

I'm a very reserved individual, and I remember in my high-school days

a bunch of boys, would slap a female's behind during class, in front of the teacher. The teacher didn't do anything and just gave a blank stare. The girl just gave a smirk and said 'guys, that's mean, don't do that'.

I mean, wth is wrong with society, if this kind of behavior is acceptable and even encouraged by role models, like the UFC fighter in my first post.

Here is another one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME79khIM4FM
@0:34

The female, just laughs, while the guy taunts her.
 funinsun32
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:25:22 PM
I'm really not sure how you can compare, what I just watched by following your link, to your post.
You have it right in your profile that tight clothing provokes you so there, you warned them... Does that make you feel better?
NO, MOST women are not going to 1) Want you to dry hump them like Rampage 2) Tell them to go change because you can't control your reactions to your hormone levels.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:36:40 PM

For starters it would be "on a subconscious level" and if it is happening on a subconscious level you are not conscious of it.
 i_love_u
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:51:04 PM
I'm trying to say

Do they secretly like/enjoy it when I go to them and tell them they're provocatively attractive and they're distracting me.

I answer I'm getting is that it's a no no.

But I put two video, where the men do the complete opposite and behave like animals. And these females were passive and actually enjoyed the experience. And these are role models for kids!!!

So I'm really confused, as to what is acceptable these days.
 mrmisterme
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:58:15 PM

So I'm really confused, as to what is acceptable these days.

Yeah, you would say that. Why don't you ask your mom...or was she the woman on that youtube link?

So the answer I got from the members here,was that doing such a thing, is an absolutely NO NO.

You already got your answer, but you decided to ask again?
 funinsun32
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:06:13 PM
But I put two video, where the men do the complete opposite and behave like animals. And these females were passive and actually enjoyed the experience. And these are role models for kids!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And you are comparing apples to oranges with your video.
1) You are not a famous MMA fighter doing an interview
2) You are not real in tuned with body language or you would have noticed the ring girl doing the interview was NOT exactly enjoying what was going on but doing a job.

Let me guess.... When your over active hormone level finally reaches its "peak" and you can't control it I guess you will blame Rampage and the video you saw on YouTube? Give me a break!!
If you don't know what's acceptable these days you shouldn't be dating.
 NarcissusTemple
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:09:34 PM
You're citing examples from television on which advertising is sold.
Sex sells. Networks sell sex, both explicitly and implicitly, to sell advertising.
You're their ideal demographic b/c you believe what they're selling.

Re. "character assassination," I'll say your question screams stupid because you used one example to ask whether it paints an accurate picture of social sexual norms.
One example of anything that occurs on a broad spectrum could never represent the whole.

What is acceptable these days is a question answered by the individual with whom you're interacting.
Some people are discrete, some aren't. If you're a discrete man, then you should date discrete women. That would be obvious to some.

\/\/Edit: I don't mean this in a condescending way, but only as a potential way of understanding your own confusion:

Perhaps some sessions with a counselor would help you parse the conflicting messages you've received over your life time.
Sounds like your mom was trying to preserve your innocence but in an incredibly awkward way. Now you don't know how to act.
It doesn't sound like you have a grasp of what's real and what's scripted or acted out. Nor do you seem to understand what's reasonable and acceptable between two acquaintances versus two friends or two lovers.
All behavior has context. If you groped a stranger on the street, sure, you'd get smacked and/or arrested.
If you groped your sweetie, might get smacked too, but in a good way--like on the lips!
 i_love_u
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:11:40 PM
Growing up, my mom told be not to look at a women--specifically in her eyes. I was also told, not to get close to them, not to touch them, not to hug them, try not to talk to them, try not to shake hands with them, ...etc.

But then in high-school, I see the men doing the complete opposite of what my mom told me, and the females enjoyed it. They would touch each other suggestively, exactly like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfiu3GGW57E&feature=related

Because of what I've witnessed so far, I realize my mom isn't the right source as to how to interact with females.

It seems like females of my generation--you have interact with them differently. They don't have strict moral values like older females. Like the interviewer in the first video, would just let the guy grope her, and be passive about it--and just enjoy the experience.
 windchymes
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:13:50 PM
"I mentioned that I have testosterone issues and get 'excited' more often than the average male."

Oh please. Other men get just as excited as you do, you're not special. They've just learned what appropriate behavior is, where apparently, you have not.

Unless you contributed half of her genetic make-up, you just don't tell women to go home and change their clothes into something you think is more appropriate. It's not your job.
 rec_diver
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:19:03 PM

i_love_u : Growing up, my mom told be not to look at a women--specifically in her eyes. I was also told, not to get close to them, not to touch them, not to hug them, try not to talk to them, try not to shake hands with them, ...etc.

Is your mother still alive?

Please respond to my post.

If you don't, I will assume the worst.

Thank you.
 i_love_u
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:22:12 PM
"I mentioned that I have testosterone issues and get 'excited' more often than the average male."

Oh please. Other men get just as excited as you do, you're not special. They've just learned what appropriate behavior is, where apparently, you have not.

Unless you contributed half of her genetic make-up, you just don't tell women to go home and change their clothes into something you think is more appropriate. It's not your job.

hey, in the old days men would casually do what I'm suggesting.

Look at tesla's bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

"He was quick to criticize others' clothing as well, on several occasions directing a subordinate to go home and change her dress."

See, it was acceptable back then. It helped men focus on their work and invent new technology. We had inventions on a monthly basis. Cars, airplane, toasters, phonograph, light bulb, electric generator, radio, telephone, ...etc.

All of this was invented during an age when men and women would respect one another.

Hell, men back then would even participate in duals over small arguments. 'Pistol or swords' was the most common phrase.

All this was acceptable, because the men back then were real and raw.
 i_love_u
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:23:20 PM

Is your mother still alive?

yeah she's alive as ever

why you ask?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Do women enjoy this type of behaviour, at a subconcious level?