Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > having trouble with site [closed - redundant]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 biggles5000
Msg: 1
having trouble with site [closed - redundant]Page 1 of 1    
Just wondering is anybody else having trouble with the site today anytime i go to see who viewed my profile i keep on getting kicked out and have to log back in it also happening when i go to see who has selected me as favourite,is there any way i can fix this please its annoying any comment would help.

Please post all questions/issues/suggestion regarding your subject to the following already in progress discussion:

Viewed Me Now a Paid Feature: Please post comments here

Thread Closed - Redundant - Please Use the Forum Thread Search Tool

eros_of_ares
Msg: 2
having trouble with site
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:21:59 AM
"service unavailable" at different times today. Mostly when viewing sent messages. Seems OK now.
 casso69
Msg: 3
having trouble with site
Posted: 2/28/2012 3:22:04 PM
cant access my messages sent to me whats going on
 GeneEyuss
Msg: 4
having trouble with site
Posted: 3/12/2012 11:49:46 AM
POf are looking for money for that feature now, seems this site is just another money making scam.
 Judgetom
Msg: 5
having trouble with site
Posted: 3/13/2012 4:01:26 AM
was going to ask the same question. Cant see who viewed me or those i might have viewed. Becoming a money making racket like the other sites I think.
 biggles5000
Msg: 6
having trouble with site
Posted: 3/13/2012 12:43:40 PM
yea i found that there now its getting a bit silly now.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > having trouble with site [closed - redundant]