Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Natural and hairy women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skier2695
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?Page 1 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I am looking for a girl who doesn't care too much about shaving and likes to keep things natural. I think most girls are really pressured by society today to take all the hair off and that's pretty unfortunate. I find a girl who keeps it natural a huge turn on and hope there are women out there that feel the same way. I'm a normal swm, 27, and it's really hard now adays to even know where to start when looking for my ideal woman!
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 2
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:28:59 PM
move to Germany
 Greg_ITsME
Msg: 3
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:34:05 PM
haha amen to that man, sorry but trim the bush
 _PassionFlower
Msg: 4
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/28/2012 10:44:35 PM
i like a hairy bush on my man. imo men who shave seem gayish.....i like for me to have a hairy bush, lets him know hes not getting a little girl, besides, i will help him pick my hairs out of his teeth......lol
 Pinky127
Msg: 5
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:10:15 PM

I'm a normal swm, 27, and it's really hard now adays to even know where to start when looking for my ideal woman!

Please tell me you're not looking for a woman based on whether she shaves or not!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:53:54 PM
I know your pain, I too have been arrested 37 times for pulling a womans panties down before asking for a date.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:41:23 AM
All I can suggest is, for this sort of venue, is to write it into your profile. I have yet to have stumbled across a dating site that allows one to select "shaves," or "au natural."

Past that, you'll have to do as everyone else has to, and spend the effort and time to get to know each woman well enough to ask her.
 114M3
Msg: 8
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:06:32 AM
the right woman will keep it natural for ya

scouttster
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:20:51 AM
I second what she says ( excellent answer )
Find the right woman that your compatable with and then tell her your wishes.
She will accomodate you.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:23:23 AM
Natural, trimmed, sculptured, bald...it's not the garden, but the gardener.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 11
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:43:40 AM

I second what she says ( excellent answer )
Find the right woman that your compatable with and then tell her your wishes.
She will accomodate you.

I dunno about that. He's not just talking about pubic hair. He wants hairy legs and pits too, from what I gathered. I think most women who prefer to shave those other things, are not going to want to let it all grow out, to accomodate a man. I know I wouldnt.
 mogrl42
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:46:16 AM

move to Germany

so not true !!

Keep reading and you will see that there is plenty of bush right around here.
I refuse to choke on hair so it better be trimmed or there will be no loving
 dwight_the
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:59:48 AM

Wow! Thats for showing how friggin ignorant you are! Kinda had that feeling before this post, but now I know your a bigot too... Good luck to you, your gunna need it!!!

Man up..You are being way too sensitive there .What did she say to make you accuse her of being a bigot ?

She state her preference ,you went on to call her ignorant .Maybe you like your men shaved,she doesn't.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 14
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:45:46 AM

Wow! Thats for showing how friggin ignorant you are! Kinda had that feeling before this post, but now I know your a bigot too... Good luck to you, your gunna need it!!!

Man up..You are being way too sensitive there .What did she say to make you accuse her of being a bigot ?

She state her preference ,you went on to call her ignorant .Maybe you like your men shaved,she doesn't.

These forums have alot of people uptight and hung up on political correctness. You have to walk on eggshells to appease them.
 want to travel
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:19:51 AM
So the op, is not looking for a woman who is trying to look like a little girl
as for the old crap about Europe, well, everyone shaves there too
short and trimmed, is in fact really making a come back with the young women, this fashion., has its days numbered
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:20:22 PM
As I'm NOT a pedo' I like a woman with a bush. Overgrown or neat and tidy, but not shaved clean, please.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 17
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:48:10 PM
Dido, to Bountyhunter. Yeah, european women have a certain reputation for the natural look. I like a bush also, or a neat trim (landing strip and so on), but not the shaved pvssy. However, if the time is right, I'll fvck a baldy to. It can be a little tough and irritating for doing oral, but I still prefer some hair.
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:07:12 PM
There is something to be said about hair down there on a woman. First, some hair helps with the lubrication process. Once the shaving begins, then it must be kept up every day. I'd rather Annie Body's bush versus the 5 oclock shadow.
As far as me.... if she is going down on me and she is good at it..... "How short do you want it honey" :)
 HappyRocker
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:09:42 PM
Oh noooo .... There is nothing worse than a "short and curly" stuck at the back of your tongue - not far enough back to swallow it, but too far back to spit it out.

Nothing kills the mood quicker than a coughing immitation of a dog with a bone stuck in its throat.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:16:17 PM
Can't understand why some women go to the trouble of shaving; anything beyond a slight trim is unneeded. Nothing tops natural beauty.

No real man (with balls in his scrotum), would go to the extent of shaving himself around his penis. Pubic hair is a "real" man's crown & glory. How a woman could accept a pubically shaven man is beyond me!
 bonj99
Msg: 21
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:28:05 PM
Well, it's just my two cents......but as a labor and delivery nurse (and yes, we do talk about them at the desk), a little trimming, or tiddying up goes a long, long way. Personally, I like the mustache trimmer thing. Does a great job for me...still hair left for those who like some, but not enough to get, ahem, stuck in the back of your throat!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 22
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:29:11 PM

Can't understand why some women go to the trouble of shaving; anything beyond a slight trim is unneeded. Nothing tops natural beauty.

No real man (with balls in his scrotum), would go to the extent of shaving himself around his penis. Pubic hair is a "real" man's crown & glory. How a woman could accept a pubically shaven man is beyond me!

Because some of us just don't want hair in our mouth. Imagine that.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:38:37 PM
@yew

Because some of us just don't want hair in our mouth. Imagine that.

Well, if you like giving BJ's keep in mind that most men don't have pubic hair on the head or shaft of the penis. If you are into sucking balls, then you can get an electric trimmer to remove lengthy hair on the scrotum but their is no need to shave the crotch.
 kja71
Msg: 24
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 7:08:12 PM
It doesn't matter what society says. It's no ones business. A woman is ultimately going to do what she wants with her stuff...It's her preference. WHen she meets a man and they're together then that's something to discuss if he doesn't like the way it's shaved or not shaved. Even mentioning that crap is going to guarantee you get the big fat DELETE!
 MsMicki
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 2/29/2012 7:31:43 PM

keep in mind that most men don't have pubic hair on the head or shaft of the penis.

uhm..........I realize as a man you don't see lots of penises.........but I've seen a few that had quite hairy shafts..
and that hair can be quite irritating during intercourse after a bit.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Natural and hairy women?