Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woma      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Akashic122
Msg: 1
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woman.Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Laugh and call me all you want but I know I am not gay for like what I like, I don't like d*ck at all except my own. I have recently been messing around with this hot intelligent woman she is m2f post op and having sex with her is better then any natural woman I ever been with, The vagina is almost exactly like a natural woman's, you could barely tell the difference, she is hot woooo! some of these post op woman are much hotter then natural women. For me I love them. Just wondering if any other guys out there fancy these beauties?, stop being in the closet lol most men love them secretly. I have been dating this one rather openly and you would never know she was a man.
 dp300
Msg: 2
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:27:47 PM
Personally I wouldn't be able to do it, but if you like it then have at it. To me getting an operation doesn't change the fact that they are men not women. I would be disgusted by that. But to each his own. Good look with him, I mean her.
 Akashic122
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:30:44 PM
I thought that way too until she went down on me :)
 dp300
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:38:56 PM
Haha dude I wouldn't be able to let it get that far. Just knowing that she is really a man would turn me off to the point of vomiting. I guess she knows how to blow you better since you used to have a penis. Just like I hear lesbians are much better at giving women oral, since they know how that thing works. Its the home field advantage.

I am slightly fascinated by how this doesn't effect you. Where you ever with a man sexually prior to this?
 CalypsoRach
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:09:11 AM
Dp300 watch the crying game:

I wouldn't be able to either with another women. I'd be turned off also.
 dp300
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:19:44 AM

Dp300 watch the crying game:

CalypsoRach I have seen it, and yuck is all I have to say about that.
 CalypsoRach
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:27:35 AM

CalypsoRach I have seen it, and yuck is all I have to say about that.

I wonder if the OP has some attraction to the person more so than the gender?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:29:02 AM
Have fun with that....to each their own...just not for me!

I do have a question though:
When they go from female to male the operation is called an adadictome, but what's it called when going from male to female?
 dp300
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:31:46 AM
I wonder if the OP has some attraction to the person more so than the gender?

Seems logical, but I think he may just be justifying not being a homosexual by being with a post op tranny.
I wish he would come back to answer my question of whether he had been with men sexually prior to this...
 CalypsoRach
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:50:54 AM

Seems logical, but I think he may just be justifying not being a homosexual by being with a post op tranny.
I wish he would come back to answer my question of whether he had been with men sexually prior to this...

I'm curious also. Perhaps also bi sexual comes into consideration also.
 soulsmilin
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 4:25:24 AM
Jee people, he's already said that he is not into guys. Do we really have to lable everyone to make them fit our mindset? , he loves having sex with a woman who has great sexual technique, and who used to have a penis.

Thlnk the whole point about trans folk, is they never belonged in their original body, so in essence they have always been in their minds the sex they change into.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/2/2012 7:26:18 AM
OP I have to wonder just how bad your experience with women was... so sad for you that you did not experience one that had a healthy interest in sex. If this is working for you then great but don't brand all women as bad lover's based on your own experience.

I can't say I have seen many men with what could be transformed into what I would call a hot girlish figure I would think most M to F would look a little thick around the middle.

I don't think there are many men with a combination of a tiny waist and shapely hips and that is pretty hard to get by surgury. Same with soft skin and thick hair - I would imagine there are not too many shemales who have that at well. My guess is you have a preferrence for a woman who has a chest bigger than her hips and a waist only somewhat smaller than her hips if you think these M to F look hot.

I've been with women with fake boobs and once I know they are fake they lose alot of thier appeal. I can't imagine finding a fake vagina appealing.

Just think of all the maintainence the poor girl would have to do to stay looking feminine. I see you are on here looking for intimate encounter so if all you are looking for is good sex and transgendered is working for you then go for it but don't expect too many others to agree with your particular taste.
 DoubleSaxx
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:03:47 AM
WTF? i would never do a M2F, that is sad and kind of pathetic, all the nice beef and natural beef out there you want a plastic chick that used to be a guy?

just like Ilike chicks with big natural tits not the enhanced stuff
 Ray_1957
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:13:05 AM
quoting OP > "The vagina is almost exactly like a natural woman's"

There's ...NOTHING... like the real deal, but whatever floats your boat.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:40:28 AM

I can't say I have seen many men with what could be transformed into what I would call a hot girlish figure I would think most M to F would look a little thick around the middle.

I don't think there are many men with a combination of a tiny waist and shapely hips and that is pretty hard to get by surgury. Same with soft skin and thick hair - I would imagine there are not too many shemales who have that at well. My guess is you have a preferrence for a woman who has a chest bigger than her hips and a waist only somewhat smaller than her hips if you think these M to F look hot.

Would just like to point out that the introduction of estrogen will make significant changes to a cis male body. Hips will widen, breasts will develop, facial features will soften, skin changes, in some cases I do believe that the voice changes as well.

Will also like to point out that what someone finds attractive will be subjective. I personally don't get all gooey in the panties over celebrities. male models or athletes.

I also know a lot of MtF that are darn convincing. A lot of preop transgenders as well.

Also.. if you haven't seen this.. take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/US/male-lingerie-model-turns-heads-push-bra/story?id=15154407

The model is male. All male. Not sure of his orientation (appears to be pansexual), I don't care, and it shouldn't matter. Watching the second video clip, he does capitulate to being transgender, but feels no desire to change his body. If you don't think a MAN can have the curves of a WOMAN, check out 3:54 of that second video.
 faerlan
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/2/2012 9:14:37 AM
This: http://www.oddee.com/item_98035.aspx

And... each to their own.
 paulajenel
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 3:12:47 PM
Most of the comments here show incredulous ignorance. I believe it was President Lincoln that made the comment [sic] better to be thought an idiot then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I find it humorous that some of you claim you would be disgusted to cross paths with a post operative transsexual woman. Most of you probably have at some point in your lives and do not even realize it. These are all post op women.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery1.html
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery2.html
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery3.html
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery4.html

As I am sure you noticed none of them have a small waist and hips, in fact all are built like linebackers.

As for the comments about her vagina. Two years post op the tissue is the same as a natal woman's. I'm sure all you could tell the vulva's on this page were created from the tissue of a penis. You people really need to open your minds and shut your mouths on a subject you obviously know nothing about.
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
 anon87
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/2/2012 3:25:59 PM
@ paulajenel:

(Too tired for stringing coherent sentences together, but you get my drift)
 deerdog1
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/2/2012 4:19:40 PM
JMO once a man always a man ..and any for any guy to have sex with anyone who has ever been a guy is just a little queer in the least JMO

and I am not homophobic do what you want ... a person can like cars ...a person can like trucks ...but El-Camino's were queer
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:06:16 PM
Paula were those links supposed to give us an accurate cross section of what transexuals look like or just what the very successful transformations look like - note that many on those links transitioned at an early age which give a much better likelyhood of a successful changeover.

Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:49:37 PM
I have to wonder if a woman would feel inadequate if a woman who was formerly a man looked more feminine than she did...

I have to wonder is paula was supporting the OP's point of view that M to F's are as good or better looking and are as good or better lovers than real women are.

bilby886
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:47:55 AM
Good on you OP!
but try to think of any type of partner as more than just a F**K-Bucket, eh?
People do have feelings and needs other than a tight holes and dycks

what is your current GF like? do have anything in common? music? cross-country skiing? beer tasting? pilates?

how goes the friendship dynamics? You open doors for her? Continue to treat her like a lady in public even in the face of ridicule? introduce work colleagues and family BBQs ( a nerve wracking time for some)
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:01:58 AM
I knew a post-op transsexual (about 8 years ago) that was a stunner. I never slept with her, but she made many a gal look mannish, and had a dynamite personality to boot.

vvvOh yeah bilby...she had legs that would not quit.
 bilby886
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:10:50 AM
a lot of lovely ladies that went through srs also have great legs! Oooh so long and slenderrrrr.

One thing is for sure I never saw my friend dress shabby. even in casual clothing was always dynomite!
She was in a revue called Les Girls ( was famous in Sydney Kings cross in 60s 70s 80s and part 90s.

She was one of my heroes too! not just a tizzy.

see theres all sorts in the world god (other higher power) bless yall!
 gentleplus
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:15:10 PM
There is mounting evidence that these types are actually dual zygote conjoined twins with a normalized distribution of body parts that are anatomically correct..... So the person could have a female brain and female secondary features such as fat distribution etc.... and still have the primary sex organs as a male.... the only way to be sure is to take tissue samples from each body organ and do a DNA test on each internal organ/body part looking for a mismatch...

The hermaphrodites who have both working vagina and working penis are examples of this dual zygote expression in humans...

so a post op trans can be fully a functioning female in all her mental and physical expressions... each case is different
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woman.