Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please give me honest, constructive critism...Thank you!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PaminSD
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Please give me honest, constructive critism...Thank you!Page 1 of 1    
Hi. Thanks in advance. Just trying to figure out what I could do to improve my profile...just recently added body shots, because I was told that a guy would not meet me because he could not tell if I was 300 pounds just from a face shot.

I think I have been pretty honest in it, but, you never know....
 Skyfireshogun
Msg: 2
Please give me honest, constructive critism...Thank you!
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:15:07 AM
I don't think those photos are doing you any favors. The majority of women post photos of themselves dressed up for or on a night out or at least doing stuff outside. Present themselves at their best as it were. I don't think you're doing that there. More the opposite :-S

as to your profile, it starts off ok. but goes somewhat downhill after the pros paragraph. You don't need to self observe that stubborn is in both. have the rest of that paragraph and finish it with that and delete the rest.
 0ldhag
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:24:34 AM
I would put more body shots and stick with 'a few extra pounds'.
 PaminSD
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:10:47 PM
K. Changed the profile. I will have to take pics. Usually I am the one taking the pictures of everyone else! LOL So they are few and far between... Thank you!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please give me honest, constructive critism...Thank you!