Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How to approach a girl.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pensfan112
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How to approach a girl.Page 1 of 1    
I go to a local resturaunt and shes a server there. I've always thought she was cute and never had the courage to ask her out. Well the other night i was there and our waitress asked me my last name because the girl i like mentioned that i went to school with her. We never talked in high school or anything and i thought it was kinda weird. Is she interested and that why she was asking our waitress about me. Then later on my friend said that she was looking at me and he caught and she laughed about it when she saw him. Does this mean shes interested? I'm going to ask her out but i don't know how to do it. I only ever see her at work and its pretty busy. Should i try to talk to her at work and get her number? I don't want to do it over facebook but could i add her on there and then ask for her number, then call her to go out sometime. Any advice would be appreciated I'm not very good with this but i figure i have nothing to lose and i recently lost a lot of weight so i have the confidence now to go for it whats the worst that could happen. I just don't want to screw it up.
 lilsapp13
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:49:46 PM
Don't do it while she's working. You might get her fired or get a bad response because she's afraid of getting fired. If you don't see her around town then, unfortunately, facebook may very well be your best option. If you feel like you HAVE to do it while she's working your best bet is the quick slip of a business card and telling her to contact you when her shift is over.
 SaluteYourShorts
Msg: 3
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:56:55 PM
get really close to her, ya know like tell her you gonna show her a magic trick but you need her cooperation. when she gets super close get her to look up at the cieling cause your gonna make something amazing happen. when she looks up whip it out. then you say ok now look down and bam show her your peen. works every time man trust me
 jessrar9
Msg: 4
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:27:27 PM
Next time you go there ask to sit in her section then this way when she comes by your table you can chat it up a little bit and ask her out and get her number or give her yours.
Like you said, what's the worst that can happen.
Good luck!
 BeeRad82
Msg: 5
view profile
History
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/11/2012 3:57:47 AM
"One foot in front of the other son."

-Dad
 SaluteYourShorts
Msg: 6
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:40:51 AM
on a serious note know this. if you fail...chances are it will be talked about with the other waitresses, and you will forever be "that guy" so i hope it works, or atleast ur not to crazy about the food there
 im_a_rockstar
Msg: 7
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/19/2012 10:46:11 AM
don't add her on facebook, and then ask for her number, that's a little creepy.

Just get her table at her job and ask her.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 8
view profile
History
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/19/2012 10:59:36 AM
Dont go hunting for bear unless you have the proper equipment and the knowledge to do so. If you still cant figure out how to ask this woman out, after finding out you all went to the same school, and all the grab azzing at her work, then just leave it alone. Its not going to end in your favor.
 laskoboo
Msg: 9
view profile
History
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/19/2012 11:01:26 AM
Dont go hunting for bear unless you have the proper equipment and the knowledge to do so. If you still cant figure out how to ask this woman out, after finding out you all went to the same school, and all the grab azzing at her work, then just leave it alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

amen to that.
 boarderdad50
Msg: 10
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/20/2012 11:18:08 AM
Don't do it like this:

http://xkcd.com/1027/
 Sunny_Coaster
Msg: 11
How to approach a girl.
Posted: 3/20/2012 11:21:12 AM
Your best bet is a quick drop of your number when she gives you the receipt. Write your number down, fold it back up and hand it to her... let her call you if shes interested after work.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How to approach a girl.