Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Femdom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inneedoftonic
Msg: 1
view profile
History
FemdomPage 1 of 1    
Are there any females out there that like to dominate men ( not for money)? Dont just mean a whip whealding ****, but one that takes pleasure in controling her man and punishing him when she sees fit. I never come across a assertive female my self or have i and knot known? How would you know ? And if there are any assertive females out there then how would they tell a man wot they like?
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:08:29 AM
It is a toss up. Sometimes she gets her way some times I get my way. It depends on the subject matter. If we are buying curtains what color? she wins all the time. We went to buy a car I wanted new she wanted used because the new is expensive. I win in this case. I believe when buying used car you are buying some one else problems. She does not control every thing and I don't control every thing. It is called Partnership. I also think Women generally hate a weak man who they control 100% sooner or later they kick him out for stronger ones. Unless she is a she-male.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 3
Femdom
Posted: 4/7/2012 7:36:29 PM
Nope it hast to be the other way round for me
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 4
Femdom
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:15:53 PM

Are there any females out there that like to dominate men ( not for money)? Dont just mean a whip wielding ****, but one that takes pleasure in controling her man and punishing him when she sees fit.

There are of course Dominant females, some on this site, but many more on the lifestyle sites such as FetLife and CollarMe.

I never come across a assertive female my self or have i and knot known? How would you know ?

I'd bet that you have met such women, but you may not have known of their preferences because of the context in which you met them. If you are looking for such a woman, you probably need to advertise that in your profile. Not every Dominant comes across as dominant to every sub. In fact, those who try to do so are pretty much laughed at. Subs choose to whom they exhibit submissive behaviors, and generally that's not to everyone who calls himself or herself a Dom. So you may not have picked up on a particular Domme's vibes because you weren't attracted to her.

And if there are any assertive females out there then how would they tell a man wot they like?

They wouldn't necessarily try to dominate you from the word "hello", but they may pick up subtle clues about your nature, and vice versa. If you went out with a Domme, she might guide you in subtle ways to see how you react. I have found that in general, the best Dom/mes aren't the ones who have to shout and parade their natural dominance.
 Inneedoftonic
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:08:52 AM
wot you like to be dominated ?
 windchymes
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:37:39 AM
Methinks there is a wanker in the henhouse.
 1967nzder
Msg: 7
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 6:19:24 AM
I'm not into hardcore dominance .... but after 2yrs of a dry spell, I will certainly take the lead. I'm from NZ so will definately make my desires known, no faint hearted damsal here!!
 Inneedoftonic
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 6:32:46 AM
so may be there are dominant females out there
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 9
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:24:27 AM
Duh. Guess you didn't read beyond your own first post.
 c_deacon
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:28:00 AM
To many times OP.......It is called marriage.....lmao

cd
 kja71
Msg: 11
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:32:09 AM
Nice cd......Are you trying to scare the man??????? LOL
 c_deacon
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:51:38 AM
No....Just give him a reality check that far to many of us have experienced.....lol

OT.....I believe that some need to dominate, and will not change, and some need to be dominated, and will not change, but overall, most of us prefer to take turns, and that is all part of the open communications and understanding of situations where one just might be better when in charge, over the other.

cd
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 13
Femdom
Posted: 4/8/2012 1:59:05 PM
c_deacon, you're right - but it sounds like the OP is looking for a Domme and isn't sure how to find one. Thus he might be quite happy with a woman who dominates him all the time. He wouldn't need marriage for that. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Femdom