Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > why did he jus stop talking to me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_baby0880
Msg: 1
why did he jus stop talking to me?Page 1 of 1    
I know this might be kind of long, but i was really into this guy.. we were jus friends and kind of getting to know eachother. we would hangout and talk everyday. every morning he would send good morning texts. he would tell all of his friends he likes me. an he asked one of his friends if he thot i liked him too. well one night we hungout, an he got super super drunk.. an he got pissed that i sat on his/mine friends lap. an everyone would ask him whats wrong bc u could tell. an finally he talked to our friend an he said he was there for me. but he got drunker an drunker. and he hooked up with my friend ( an his friends tell me he dont even like her at all, an only did bc he was pissed)
well i got pissed an left. an after i left i guess a whole bunch crap went down. something about someone pulling out a gun, cops, an he takes off running from the cops. well all night me an his friend are looking around for him, finally the next day we get a hold of him. an go pick him up. i hungout with them all that day and night then he took me home. he was sweet like he always was. an that night he turned himself in bc he had a warrent from running from the cops. he got in trouble with his parents bc of it an they shut his phone off. he told me to message him on fb my numbe an he would txt me an he did once. but ever since then we have slowly stopped talking. an iv tried talking to him an hitting him up on fb but he doesnt write me back. iv even ran into him a couple times an hes said the same thing write em on fb, i did an no reply. i dont know what happen? an i still have feelings for him idk why they wont go away. i know he liked me bc of his friends an how he always would txt me an wanna hangout. but what happen, for him to jus stop talking to me
 Allforfun80
Msg: 2
why did he jus stop talking to me?
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:34:39 PM
Really?

The guy's a loser.Get over it.It shouldn't even matter why he stopped talking to you
 TempusFujis
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:37:50 PM
Good lord are you kidding me with this? you hooked up with a guy wannabe thug, running from the cops with a piece, who ended up hooking up with another woman and all you're concerned about is him not talking to you anymore?

What the hell is wrong with you? I get the whole you like the bad boys because they are exciting but this guy is a loser and level 3 whack job, is this the best you can do?
 c_baby0880
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:45:23 PM
ur right. no need to be mean
 Allforfun80
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:49:14 PM
"Level 3 wack job"! Love it!! Good one!
 excessivemayhem
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:51:01 PM
level 5 alarm whack job is what i think.....yeesh. you're well rid of this guy if you walk out now and never look back. i have never understood the appeal that bad boys type men have for women. how is it sexy to get visits from the cops wanting to arrest your boyfriend? and having all your neighbors watch it happen? oy. no thanks. i'm a nice normal guy who has never been arrested and never committed a crime other than speeding in traffic
 kja71
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:51:42 PM
Everything you said screams TRAIN WRECK to me! Someday you're going to look back a this and realize how lucky you are that he ended it...
 yaretzy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:58:50 PM
DITTO! He is not worth your time. You deserve a lot better than he will ever be.
 TempusFujis
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:00:48 PM
I wasn't trying to be mean, I'm just very blunt and Ive seen girls your age like yourself throwing your life away because of whack jobs like your boy, he is just a hump who will end up as somebody's b1tch one day when he becomes a guest of the government in one of the federal penitentiaries .

You're concern shouldn't be why he stop talking to you , your concern should how can I get away from gagoots like him and find a quality man, the guy is acting like a penis with ears who is playing with girls like you.
 Landra2
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:00:56 PM
He stopped talking to you because he "got in trouble with his parents bc of it an they shut his phone off. "
 mrmisterme
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:15:18 PM

I know this might be kind of long, but i was really into this guy.. we were jus friends and kind of getting to know eachother. we would hangout and talk everyday. every morning he would send good morning texts. he would tell all of his friends he likes me. an he asked one of his friends if he thot i liked him too. well one night we hungout, an he got super super drunk.. an he got pissed that i sat on his/mine friends lap.

Wellllllll, this is kindergarden behaviour. Him asking somebody if you liked him.....you sitting on another guy's lap...you typing text style.....his parent shutting off his phone.

His parents probably told him that he can't hang out with girls until he grows up.
 SpringsDiver
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:20:16 PM
I know this might be kind of long,
longisntthe prob its the way you rite!
every morning he would send good morning texts.
talk on the phone
he got super super drunk.. an he got pissed that i sat on his/mine friends lap.
he really go PO'd over dat??? MayB sober would be better
someone pulling out a gun, cops, an he takes off running from the cops.
kewl!
he told me to message him on fb my numbe an he would txt me an he did once. but ever since then we have slowly stopped talking. an iv tried talking to him an hitting him up on fb but he doesnt write me back.
he mite when hes sober
 Twitch369
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 4:45:25 PM
You're 24 and you know guys like this? I'm assuming the guy is around your age (but I'm really hoping he's really like 16). Tell me what 24 year old has his phone taken away from him by his parents? Seriously? My head hurts that people like this exist in the world. When you finally find a real man, not some pathetic thug wannabe child, not some loser who lives at home with mommy and has his phone taken away from him, not some criminal who waves a gun around and runs from the police, you will see why everyone is coming down harsh on you.

You're 24, do you really want this kind of childish behavior in your life? You need new friends, and you need to stop dating pathetic little boys.

EDIT: OMG! I just noticed you have a daughter. Do you want this kind of behavior around your child? Really? My head... my poor head hurts so much.
 Palejewel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 5:18:56 PM
Tempus, all you gave this guy was a level 3?

I'd give them both a level 5!

OP, it's time to grow up.
 kendris
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/16/2012 5:29:17 PM
This is a troll attempt?
 unclezeus
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/16/2012 5:47:20 PM
He got tired of being your girlfriend. Go away.
He is a loser anyway. You don't need that around your kid.

Next time, and hopefully the next time guy has more intergrity and isn't a walking drunk, don't be "Just friends" with the guy. Especially when he is attracted to you.
 1womanman33
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/16/2012 5:51:26 PM
There are a LOT of feminine looking "GUYS" on this post...
 DanceyFace
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 6:25:00 PM
Consider it a favor. Good riddance.
 daynadaze
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 7:53:50 PM
You have a small child and this is the life and people you live around? Disgusting.

Mes. # 17, read the rules for this forum, women & men can reply.
 1womanman33
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/16/2012 9:40:41 PM

You have a small child and this is the life and people you live around? Disgusting.

Mes. # 17, read the rules for this forum, women & men can reply.

Relax :) I was KIDDING.
 Nerfmagnet1
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/16/2012 11:46:06 PM
Translation:

This might be a long post but here goes. I was really into this guy, we started out as friends getting to know each other and would hang out and talk every day. Each morning he would send good morning texts. He told his friends he liked me and asked if they thought I liked him too. One night when we were hanging out he got drunk and ended up really pissed off that I was sitting in his friend's lap. Everyone was asking him what was wrong because it was obvious something was upsetting him. Finally he talked to the guy whose lap I was perched upon and said he was there because he wanted to be with me and he was distraught when he saw me on someone else's lap. He continued drinking and ended up sleeping with one of my friends out of spite for what I had done earlier that evening.

I got pretty upset when I heard this news and I left. Apparently after my departure from the social gathering things went to hell. I heard at one point a gun had been pulled out, cops showed up and then the boy I liked took off running from them because he has a few outstanding warrants for his arrest.

Me and his friends looked for him all night and finally heard from him the next day, we picked him up from jail and hung out with him for the remainder of the afternoon and into the evening. Things were like old times, he was being sweet again like he used to be and he told us that he ended up turning himself into the cops because he knew about the warrants that they had for him.

He still lives with his parents and when they found out about all this they took his phone away from him. He's grounded now and said that even if he can't contact me via phone he didn't have the internet taken away and that I should email him or hit him up on skype or facebook. Well, I did and I haven't heard back from him yet; I even saw him a few times in person but he told me the same thing "contact me on facebook". I don't understand what happened, I've continued leaving messages that have gone unanswered and I still like this guy. His friends said he liked me and I got the feeling he did from how often we used to communicate, I don't know what's going on that he would just up and stop talking to me. I still like this bum.

Answer:

Now that the post is written so that people can understand what you're trying to say, I'll give my 2 cents.

You liked the guy, but spent the party in his friend's lap. It's no wonder he got upset. Are you really THAT dense? Did you not see why he would take offense to that? You said so yourself, he told his friends he liked you, why then, would his friend even let you sit there?

He slept with your friend to get back at you, and you still like him? Were you dropped as a child? I'll never understand why women act this way.

You find out this guy is wanted by the police and was arrested, [sarcasm] it sounds like the kinda person I'd like to be in a relationship with to be honest [/sarcasm]. On a serious note, really? Really? that's an admirable trait to some women? Here I am thinking a good job and a degree, financial stability were things that were sought after. It looks like I've got some crime to commit!

He was grounded... he's an adult and he lives with his parents and his phone was taken away from him. When I read this post I assumed you were 18 and so was he. You're both adults, what has happened to this world? Again we're back on the whole "I'm a bum that lives at home and I have no financial responsibilities" and that's a quality you look for in a guy?

He probably did a little self reflection after his night in jail and realized he wasn't worth a damn, and that anyone that would be interested in him is, for lack of a better word, stupid. That's why he hasn't contacted you yet. Well... his parents might have taken the internet too. I'm not quite sure why he'd stop talking to such a lovely girl.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > why did he jus stop talking to me?