Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > User who want to meet you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kmart826
Msg: 1
User who want to meet youPage 1 of 1    
I have a question, this happened a few months ago but I had gotten a few notifications on here stating that a woman wants to meet me. "Great," so I check out the profile and everything passes so I emailed them and they never replied back, and my emails are nothing dramatic I just go introduce myself like a gentleman and they don't respond back O_o . Am I missing something here, thanks in advance for your help and advice.....
 ITWYLD
Msg: 2
User who want to meet you
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:08:06 PM
Thread search is a great tool.
 tjl503
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:57:21 PM
Have you clicked on meet me before? All it does is put you through a list of women where you click yes, no and maybe. Most people are doing it quickly without even looking at your profile. The meet me feature is useless, pay no mind to it. They might as well have a wink button or bring back the date night feature. If this was my site and I was the "bigfish" I would add a bunch of cool features and not charge for them. But I'm not. Now if a Woman makes you her favorite then you have more of a shot with getting a reply back
 Xavier_111
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:11:04 PM
Its largely a waste of time.
I've received a very small number of positive responses in return from messaging some (which all came from women who contacted me/ I had already contacted at around the same time, anyway) , but like its been said, Its not like the person who rates you is taking any notice of your profile (or even much of your picture, for that matter).

Infact it can really bite you in the ass, as that ONE TIME you rate someone up who you didn't think was attractive..WILL contact you!
 7thour
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:19:54 PM
basically that just means they think you are attractive as they click through the meet me feature. Once you e-mail them they will look at your profile and deciide whether or not they want to meet you. If not they don't respond.
 Little Miss Perfect
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:32:57 PM
You may not be there type. Often times people know by just looking on your profile if there interested or not.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > User who want to meet you