Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Post-Meet, Pre-First Date texting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cc31621
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Post-Meet, Pre-First Date textingPage 1 of 1    
Hi, just looking for some advice...

I've been having good back-and-forth messaging with this girl I met online and we met up in person this last weekend over coffee. We talked for a good three hours, never had any awkward silence moments, and are very similar in our interests/sense of humor, so I felt good about asking her to actually let me take her out. She accepted, and we set up a place/time, but it isn't for another four days (we're both rather busy during the weekday).

When I message her she has been very responsive- detailed messages, smiley faces, no one word answers, etc although she actually hasn't initiated any messages herself (we're basically just texting at this point, unfortunately the speaker on my phone died and people can't hear me). But my question is to what extent I should initiate text over the rest of the week or if I should just sort of text her the day before and make sure we're still good?
 _sighnomore_
Msg: 2
Post-Meet, Pre-First Date texting
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:35:46 PM
I think u should continue texting everyday. Why would you change your behaviour now? I think she would find that suspicious.
 jennink26
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/24/2012 11:30:45 PM
what she said ^^^^. lack of communication to most women indicates lack of interest.
 Landra2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 11:33:29 PM
Keep doing what you're doing, no more, no less.
 Ren-Girl
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/24/2012 11:45:05 PM
I agree, keep doing what you are doing....don't change it up or she might think you are not interested.
 Xavier_111
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:37:49 AM
Its easy enough to get rid of the first 3, but then more show up, inwhich case, close all the windows and start up the blow torch if you've got one..
Sorry, wrong thread.

Keep doing what you're doing, as you are.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Post-Meet, Pre-First Date texting