Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > where can i find a girl for my girlfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daveyboy87
Msg: 1
where can i find a girl for my girlfriend?Page 1 of 1    
my girlfriend fancies girls and has decided to see what it would be like, the problem is how do we find a nice girl/woman that isn't buch or thinks were mad? Were from London so if you can. Help us we would be very happy.
 Sensitive_Writer
Msg: 2
where can i find a girl for my girlfriend?
Posted: 5/2/2012 12:41:09 AM
Perhaps try Adult Friend Finder.....or several other sites that are out there. There are many different websites that cater to this kind of thing. Good luck.....
 daveyboy87
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:46:34 AM
I know but the thing is you have to pay for this website's, do you know Amy other free ones? Thanks for the reply tho.
 sainbain
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:52:13 AM
Sometimes you gotta fork over or do without.

I'd think your girlfriend would have much better luck doing the searching herself. A lesbian/bi lady who is looking to hook up with another woman is unlikely to be receptive to some dude approaching her. Your girlfriend can handle her pickups on her own.
 daveyboy87
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:01:00 AM
I know what you mean, the thing is she dosent want to do sign up. Kat said its up to me to find somone willing.
 daveyboy87
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:06:21 AM
Are this sites just a scam? Plus we don't really want to put pic of us on these sites as you don't know where there end up.
 neck romancer
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:06:40 AM
i think fetlife is free
 SweetMuffin74
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:13:39 AM
Adult friend finder is very explicit and most sites are full of fakes! Date hookup is another good free site.
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:16:46 AM

my girlfriend fancies girls and has decided to see what it would be like, the problem is how do we find a nice girl/woman that isn't buch or thinks were mad? Were from London so if you can. Help us we would be very happy.

1) Your on the wrong site. learn to google this isnt that hard. Quit using the forums to advertise
2) YOU should not be finding a girl for your girlfriend. Thats her job really.

Cowboy
 *november babee*
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:06:04 AM
Kat said its up to me to find somone willing

are you sure its her idea, or are you just trying to set up a willing girl before you try then to persuade your g/f into doing what you really want...???

I cant imagine any (or many.) girls that are leaving the whole decision about their first lesbian sexual experience to someone else.... seems a little fishy to me....!!!

Does no one know about the intimate encounter folks on here?

in his case though hes a male looking for a female, and i would have thought MOST females looking for other females would block out male profiles...??
im not 100% sure but i reckon the system seems to get you to choose one gender or the other..
 ohenryx
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:15:53 AM
agree with november_babee, I think this is not what he is making it out to be. And if you're looking for a woman willing to be the "third wheel" in a FMF threesome, you are going to be looking for a long time. This is so rare it is called a "unicorn". If you're serious about going through with this, AFF is your best bet, fork over the dough.

On edit: for smua, below:

You're thinking of men, he's looking for a woman who is interested in joining a couple for a FMF threesome.
 smua
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:21:20 AM
Does no one know about the intimate encounter folks on here? Am I the only one they have ever contacted?
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:40:51 AM
OP you could always go out an rent a girl for the evening. It would be alot easier to find someone willing to do whatever the both of you want to do... and that way and you could do the choosing if you like.

I have to agree with you on this one MACA that these kind of adventures can lead to all sorts of problems. If you do pick a girl just make sure she is not more attractive than your girlfriend is. Or at least make sure you show no sign that you think she is more attractive than your girlfriend.
 MACALA
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:44:20 AM
OP~ Plan on this little "adventure" to destroy your relationship.
 kja71
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:45:15 AM
I was thinking what Paddy said, but I was going to say a street corner.
 DeerTaint
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:45:33 AM
The only way you can be picky OP, since you don't want someone "buch", is to go hire what you are seeking. Then you can pick out a catalog or whatever. You gotta pay to play. I do hope this is your gf's idea and not some selfish reason.
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:49:26 AM

Does no one know about the intimate encounter folks on here? Am I the only one they have ever contacted?
Considering thats what the OP's profile is I would then imagine he is just sort of "advertising" here hoping for a forum gal to "help them out" (wink)
 catalina_view
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/2/2012 9:27:25 AM
At the Girl Store. Oh wait, you didn't want to pay so nowhere I guess. I predict this thread will be deleted soon.
 unclezeus
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/2/2012 10:26:06 AM

....You don't. Thats her responsibility.

my girlfriend fancies girls and has decided to see what it would be like
...You're going to be history soon . Just a heads up.

the problem is how do we find a nice girl/woman
....You don't. She does.
Just like if you and your woman wanted a 3 way with a woman, choosing the woman would be her responsibility. Mainly because you're not a woman.

Daveyboy be careful. Often when this happens, the guy becomes history. Besides, you're too young to be
committed to a girlfriend.
 ThreadMasterB
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/2/2012 10:34:42 AM
I would assume any shady strip club
 ITWYLD
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:55:15 PM
Fetlife caters to all kinds of kink. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > where can i find a girl for my girlfriend?