Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Best way to ask Women for one night stand?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wayoutguy
Msg: 1
Best way to ask Women for one night stand?Page 1 of 1    
What is the best way to ask a woman for a one-night stand without sounding like a jerk? How do I appeal to the women that are looking for the same thing, a night of sex between 2 consenting adults to their mutual satisfaction?
 forumitejunkie
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Best way to ask Women for one night stand?
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:52:51 PM
Hmmmm, it seems to me (from what I've seen in the movies) you pull up next to her at the corner, negotiate the price of said night of mutual delights, and take it from there .....

I don't think the ladies have much of a problem if you do sound like a jerk...so long as the price is right :)
 bucsgirl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:06:59 PM
Ahh..there's always the catch - without sounding like a jerk. Because you said that, you know, everyone's going to think you do. If that's what you want, this isn't the best website. Or if you want to continue to be here, just put it in your profile!

If a female wants a one night stand, they don't often go trolling for middle aged men.....just saying.
 Andre210
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:13:23 PM
Just be like "Yo, baby girl, how bout me n you go bang in my car tonight?"

Always works for me ; )
 Andre210
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:16:25 PM
[from what I've seen in the movies]

Yyyeeeah I kknooow!!
 mrmisterme
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:27:45 PM

What is the best way to ask a woman for a one-night stand without sounding like a jerk?

Offer to add a lamp and coffee table with that night stand.

The only other way that wasn't mentioned yet is to get her drunk.....the more booze she drinks, the better you'll look.
Sadly, once she's drunk enough to believe that you're good enough for her, she'll probably pass out.
 idachinju
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:35:17 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

There is no way to ask for a one-night stand without sounding like a jerk. If you want to appeal to that type of woman, you should go prepared with cash when you hit the red-light district. You'll have better luck finding your "consenting adult" in a local dive, than you will posting such a stupid question on the forums. She's the toothless slut holding down the end of the bar.

:-P~~
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:42:41 PM
Here's the reality - People looking for one night stands, only go ahead with it when they are attracted to the other. Although you have added yourself to the pool of Casual Encounters, you have forgotten some fundamental issues. One of them being, your local competition.

Without being rude, you are somewhat at a disadvantage due to your age. Younger women looking for a hook up tend to look for a man in great shape who is either close to their own age or a few years older with some experience. They have the pick of available and willing participates. Older ladies are also at an advantage in the sense there are plenty of young men wanting the experience of an older woman. Middle aged men have some serious disadvantages.

Just as in any relationship, you have to be bringing something to the table which the other person wants and desires. When you are looking for just sex, the benefits of a great career or a great personality are irrelevant. It's all about looks and shape. Your profile photo shows a blurred outline of a middle-aged man - who is going to even take a chance on contacting you if they can't even determine if you are attractive to them ? No one wants a surprise when they meet you in person and so even if they are looking for an almost 50 year old man, they are likely going to move on to someone where they know how much bang they are going to get for their buck.

Does that make sense ?
 Andre210
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:43:58 PM

She's the toothless slut holding down the end of the bar.

Wow.

aaaHahahaaa
 dearsavannah
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:46:49 PM
Don't tip toe around the subject, just state what you want on your profile.
 DeerTaint
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:52:24 PM
Well who's the guy? I'm not against this type of arrangement if it fits my needs. You better damn well be a perfect specimen of man meat. right down to your penis. Will you promise to not talk and whine about how nobody writes you back on POF? Do you promise not to cry after I laugh at your less than stellar package? Will you be wearing that tshirt in your avatar? Yeah, you think you can just come out and ask for one of my night stands and think I'm going to give it up that easily? I paid a lot of money for that night stand. I need to make it worth my while.

If it's anyone from NJ under 6 ft, then they better call rentAho.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:55:20 PM
without sounding like a jerk?

That may be mission impossible, calls for Mr. Cruise from IMF6...

How do I appeal to the women that are looking for the same thing, a night of sex between 2 consenting adults

Use Cruises shoes to add another 3 fake inches.. And Spanx to take off about 50.
Meetup with Benjamin and go looking for the local F street book store...

Maybe it's the generational gap, but I'll hook up with a lady just once. Lots of ladies do the same thing.

Yep, must be that gap..
Those of us who may have tons more experience with tadpoles and frogs along the creek of life,
may now be selecting only the *true* intelligent beautiful ladies of the "day" that will enjoy it enough to want more,
and more, and cook breakfast and some wonderful dinners as well...
And learn about each other over time so that we complement our lifestyles and maybe find lasting happiness together...
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:56:26 PM
This is what I don't get:

Why are you asking for a One Night Stand? Are you THAT sure you wont possibly like her enough to go for a second night (or afternoon, or morning, or midday snerfling?)????

I can't myself imagine wanting to have sex with someone exactly ONCE. The O.N.S.'s I've experienced were all either voyages of frightening discovery, or cases where I was found wanting. Accidents, in other words.

Are you planning an accident?
 mysteriosa
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:13:40 PM
Contact those who are looking for an intimate encounter, not those who aren't.

If you are not talking about online, just be honest with them - that you'd like to sleep with them but aren't thinking any further than that. At least you've let them know and it's up to them whether they take you up on it.
 Andre210
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:17:06 PM

I can't myself imagine wanting to have sex with someone exactly ONCE

Whaaaat? Maybe it's the generational gap, but I'll hook up with a lady just once. Lots of ladies do the same thing. Try one of those 3 day music fests. Check out the creeks at night. Lots of one time things, going on down by the creek.
 DeerTaint
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:33:25 PM

Try one of those 3 day music fests.

Nothing turns a girl on more than a guy that uses a port o potty and hasn't bathed for a few days. Hey even the Occupy Wall St guys are getting laid. You're right. It's a generational thing because I try not to screw anyone who looks like they don't home. But you go right on with that. I'm sure since you are so choosy, I'm sure you're not using condoms either because they don't "look" like they have anything.
 Andre210
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:38:34 PM
ahahhahhahhahahhhaaa

Yeeeah, you know the ones I'm talkin about!

High Five!!!
 gcdeb
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:44:17 PM
What? You mean there aren't lots of women walking around asking for casual sex?

I'm shocked.
 Andre210
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:53:42 PM

Yep, must be that gap..
Those of us who may have tons more experience with tadpoles and frogs along the creek of life,
may now be selecting only the *true* intelligent beautiful ladies of the "day" that will enjoy it enough to want more,
and more, and cook breakfast and some wonderful dinners as well...
And learn about each other over time so that we complement our lifestyles and maybe find lasting happiness together...

I still get breakfast.
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:56:28 PM
^^^^^

LOL ... good one gcdeb!
 ITWYLD
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:11:50 PM
WOW!

I would LOVE to copy and paste this string to every Separated man who contacts me.

Why do you guys believe the grass is soooooooo much greener when your marriage ends?

Do you seriously believe your sex life will vastly improve???????

LMFAO
 kja71
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:13:14 PM
Sorry but if that's what you're looking for you might have to pay for it considering you're on line trying to figure out how to get it......For that to happen you have to be pretty smooth and for some reason I'm not seeing or feeling that from you...
Google "looking for a one night stand" and go from there... It will probably cost ya!
FFS!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Best way to ask Women for one night stand?