Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > POF dance Port Saint Lucie Good Times West Slejj 9:30 pm-1:30 am      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dal007007
Msg: 1
POF dance Port Saint Lucie Good Times West Slejj 9:30 pm-1:30 amPage 1 of 1    
Good Times West has been my best location for dances in Port Saint Lucie if you have been before it was a lot of fun .July 21 Saturday night 9:30 pm t0 1:30 am the band for that night is Sledjj .Free admission but they require you to buy a drink . Its a smoke free bar good size dance floor .2096 N.W. Courtyard Circle Port Saint Lucie 34986 directions from I-95 take Saint Lucie West Blvd turn right go east at first light Peacock do a u turn get in immediate right lane turn right on west side of Shell gas station take first immediate left away from gas station its only a few feet up in mall next to the bank enter from north side.. Please rsvp here and get as many of your friends to sign up as you can at the link by clicking on it and clicking on join this party do not email me saying you are coming just rsvp yourself please .
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

46randall

again4luv

chazwatts

dal007007

donniedugan

Drcherry

Dynamic2bfriend

ELPMIS

EnglishMel

IamWinddancerisshe

Indiadominicana

jhubble69

jimmy1lovin

kgj61

l0ttawoman

LaylaDragon

lisalisa69

Lonelygirl69

mongoosey

mrmr00

nicksan1

nino511029

ppooff011

prettypattyt

Racedad734

shernet

SPANIARD1985

StuartTurtlelover

upsala

Whimsical.kat

zak_dragonheart

31 people are attending
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > POF dance Port Saint Lucie Good Times West Slejj 9:30 pm-1:30 am