1. Buy a bag of raw deveined, tail off shrimp at Albertson's or Costco. Too much work to peel and devein yourself.
2. Boil some water and toss in shrimp for a couple of minutes they turn pink then take the shrimp out save the water.
3. Chop 1/3 yellow onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 avocado, 2. jalapenos, some cilantro. You can add more veggies for your liking.
3. Add a large bottle of Clamato juice (V8 could work) to the water shrimp were boiled in. Add the chopped produce. Add the shrimp.
4. Add salt and some ketchup mix it good.
5. Put all the stuff in the fridge until it's cold. Don't forget to buy some tostadas.
why do they need to be from albertsons or costco? if you can't be bothered to shell the shrimp yourself(you can make stock with the shells) why not buy the pre cooked instead?
1) steam prawns in shell aboot 5 mins. drin and place in ice water. when cool, peel and de-vein.
mayo, garlic, paprika, mustard, hot sauce, horseradish, lemon, ketchup, brandy, green onions, celery, salt n pepper.
3)mix with cooked prawns and serve on crisp lettuce leaves or make a sushi roll.