I suggest some better photos and a rewrite of your profile that will show a little more of your personality. As it is, your profile does a good job of portraying what you want in life, but in my opinion it doesn't help much when it comes to portraying your personality.
My goals in life is to become a physician and I like studying about the human body and sciences (at my own pace). Eventually I'd like to get on the business side of the health industry. I was pursuing a career in the Army until I decided to return to school to pursue a career in medicine.
It's great that you are ambitious, but I don't think your goals should be the first thing someone reads. It's important to consider that the first two or three sentences in your profile will show in search results. They should be upbeat and exciting. Along with your primary photograph, this may be your only chance to catch the viewer's interest.
I'm unique in that I'm well travelled and versed in different regions of the world. My taste in music range from trance, instrumentals, reggae, rock, world, Hawaiian, 90's hiphop. For those that like musical instruments, I'm planning to buy another ukulele soon so I can start playing again.
hiphop = hip hop or hip-hop
Mention a place you have travelerd that is exciting or interesting.
I'm a bit of a nerd and a jock but don't really fit in either category. My jock part is valuing fitness and I work out nearly every day, but I refer individual sports like MMA and ocean sports. I prefer watching UFC over team sports, but I have a few teams that I like such as the Lakers, Sharks and Steelers. However, I am a bit of a geek where I do enjoy intellectual activities such as computers, science and history.
I don't think you should indicate nerdy behavior at all at this point. Don't discuss what you are not. Simply state what you enjoy and leave it at that.
I grew up mostly in the Pacific Islands and well travelled. I am fluent in Japanese and speak bits and pieces of various languages to get by. My last overseas trip was doing a volunteer trip to Honduras at a rural medical clinic and I'll be doing another one in Lima, Peru in the winter.
This is a good paragrph.
Someone I am looking for: I am looking for an interesting, intelligent, affectionate person. A good conversationalist is always a plus.
Rephrase this. Delete "Someone I am looking for:" Some people do not like reading that you are looking for someone intelligent because it is subjective.
Best of luck to you. I hope this helps.
Random Tip - Possible Reasons you were Added as a Favorite
1. They like your photo and profile, and think you may be a match.
2. They consider it a "wink". They may be shy or "old fashioned". The ball is in your court.
3. They are using the feature as a bookmark of profiles that interest them.
4. Your forum postings interest them in one way or another.
5. They like you and plan to write you, but may be too busy at the moment.
6. They want to share your profile with someone else.
7. They want to message you, but can't due to some contact restriction. By adding you as a favorite, they may be hoping you will message them.
8. Something in your profile intrigued them. They may simply like the humor or the layout.
9. It could also have been for any number of nefarious reasons.
10. It could be for many other good reasons.
If in doubt, and if you like what you see, send them a message! Thank them for adding you.
Disclaimer: The Random Tips truly are random. They come from a number of tips I