Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > i need help in the "finding women" category      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CDKATO
Msg: 1
i need help in the "finding women" categoryPage 1 of 1    
why is it that im having bad luck? in all my sexual encounters it seems like i am just settling. even on here it seems like the girls i am least interested in always write me back. the ones i would actually like to have a conversation with wont ever write back or dont seem interested. why is that. i have my shit together and am not a douchebag i just need some help here.
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
i need help in the finding women category
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:08:25 PM
Pop on over to the Profile Review forum for advice.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:10:49 PM
wow, talking about whining waaaaah waaaaaah , just because youre online doesnt mean its going to come easy
why do guys assume because you think you have your shit together that all the hot women will flock to you, sorry doesnt work that way, its because you , your profile or pics isnt appealing to the women youre attracted to.

just like the women who youre not interested in probably thinks your the cats meow and they are saying the same thing, they have their shit together and this guy wont give me the time of day.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:16:05 PM
Start by reading the rules for the site.

In addition to posting in the wrong forum, your primary and several other photos break the site rules.

Start by getting that stuff straightened out, then head over to Profile review for more suggestions.
 redbirdchick77
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:18:52 PM
"in all my sexual encounters it seems like i am just settling."

Actually, that sounds like something a douchebag would say....

Don't ever settle....even just to get a piece.
Posted: 8/21/2012 3:37:45 PM

i have my shit together and am not a douchebag i just need some help here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have potty mouth when asking a simple question..Love to see you riled up good n proper............. NOT.

Go get a review and do not insult or curse people trying to un doosh ya profile.

I gotta get another copy of Deliverance.
 mrmisterme
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 3:39:23 PM
it seems like the girls i am least interested in always write me back. the ones i would actually like to have a conversation with wont ever write back or dont seem interested

There you go....you're willing to settle, but the ladies don't want to "just settle".....it's not rocket science.

Get your profile revamped. Get BETTER pictures of you, not fish or sand. If you want to ignore this, then stop whining about settling.
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 4:48:17 PM
You said you have the best singing voice and you should go on American Idol - so do it, then you won't need a dating site to get girls.
Oh and settling for sex? Gross. And you say you're not a douchebag...
 RyanReed
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/22/2012 11:19:49 AM
Become the man who the women you want are looking for.
 The_Standard_Model
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 11:55:04 AM
Sorry sir, but the issue is you. If you don't like the women that you are settling for, then don't settle for them. You pick them right.

Frankly, if you come across as the sort of man that thinks he deserves better than he is getting (and after reading your profile you DO come across that way) people will not be too interested in you.

Perhaps if you were to change your attitude, you would notice better results in the people that were interested in you.

You are young, so perhaps you do not see it, but 'settling' for someone just to get some ass is a douche move. Especially if you make it obvious to them and/or treat them that way.
 helpmeahhh
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 1:20:43 PM
"Become the man who the women you want are looking for."

Yeap. Or at least look the part.

Also I wouldn't look at it like 'settling' for lesser women when you go out and get a piece I'd look at it as having a good time. Besides once you do all the work to get a 'hot' chick you'll probably find out that one of those 'regular' girls you were 'settling' for was much more fun both in and out of the sack.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/22/2012 5:26:29 PM
why is it that im having bad luck? in all my sexual encounters it seems like i am just settling

And that.......would be the problem.

Yikes; what an admission bro.

The sad part is...that women tend to realize that you do this too.

chick underground man......it really exists. In fact; I swear they can do it through telekenisis over continents!!

hoopsnhikes
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 6:46:12 PM

even on here it seems like the girls i am least interested in always write me back. the ones i would actually like to have a conversation with wont ever write back or dont seem interested.

For starters, I would stop writing to people that you aren't interested in having a conversation with. That seems rather counterproductive.
 jennifer-t
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/22/2012 6:52:48 PM
Yea what he said. ^^^
Why write to someone you're not interested in? Pointless.
 CawkBlawker
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 7:06:16 PM

Yea what he said. ^^^
Why write to someone you're not interested in? Pointless..

Perhaps you missed this little tidbit...
'
'
in all my sexual encounters it seems like i am just settling.

Which translates to he is sticking it in anything that is warm. He's not looking for conversation.
 sweetAngelB06
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 7:18:57 PM
One thing I would suggest, spell check, but I am old school. Another thing, try smiling in some of your pics. Having fun is just as important as having your life together. If you can figure out when each are appropriate, then you really have something. Good luck.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/22/2012 7:23:45 PM
Why are you on a dating site? You wont find much joy here and you are too young and seem attractive to resort to this.

Get out in the real world but if you must post a profile at least load some decent full lenght smiling pics. Women can be really picky and you guys outnumber women by huge numbers and most of the gals are not really serious, anyway. Too wary and rightly so. Your mistake is thinking that cyberspace dating works, it mostly doesnt.
 notdating-forumsonly
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/23/2012 11:26:35 AM
You can't change your mindset. You need to mature IMO.

encounter- An unexpected or casual meeting.

Settling just to get sex.

They don't write back because your attitude comes through.

Actually, you don't have your life together or this wouldn't be the case IMO.
 vestaceres
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:43:15 AM
I think you should change your intent from dating to Intimate Encounters. (That should work ;) )
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > i need help in the "finding women" category