Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > LITTLE ROCK EAGLES CLUB DANCE, SAT., SEPT. 8TH      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 1
LITTLE ROCK EAGLES CLUB DANCE, SAT., SEPT. 8THPage 1 of 1    
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH, EAGLES CLUB IN LITTLE ROCK:

WE HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING PLANNED. COME AND JOIN US FOR AS MANY OF THESE EVENTS AS POSSIBLE.

The Meet & Greet and free line dancing lessons are from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m., but some of us will arrive early and enjoy Happy Hour between 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.

AND THEN:

Excellent music will be provided by Warren Crow & the Classics from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.

Come and bring all your single friends for an afternoon of chatting with old and new friends, taking part in the line dancing lessons, or listening and dancing to great music.

There are soft drinks, beer and alcoholic beverages, as well as pizza and hot tamales available for purchase. A large pizza is $6.

Age to attend is 21

Admission is $6.00

The Eagles Club
6200 Aerie Street
Little Rock, Arkansas

HOSTESS --- Happy-lil-Lady ---- MARY
CO-HOST ---- nogooddeed ------- RICHARD

Our group is new to the Eagles Club and we want to make it a great success --- and for that, we need you. Come out and meet us. We are a very friendly group of singles and we try to make everyone feel welcome. Even if the love of your life doesn’t attend, it is possible that you’ll make some great new friends.

When you arrive at the Eagles Club just ask for the POF group of singles. We have special seating and will have your seat saved for you!

PLEASE SIGN UP AND JOIN US FOR THIS FANTASTIC FUN-FILLED EVENT AT http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingposts15526868.aspx.

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

AdamacYo

buffyfaye

charlierose66

cowgirl4777

danmck1

fayeflower

Happy-lil-Lady

it is good

jkrobertson

nogooddeed

PUGLOVER14810

rich-pete

Sexynana 6

sr6360

stanthanman

Strummer1940

texbybirth55

The- merle

tommie57

truckingkat

20 people are attending
 The- merle
Msg: 2
view profile
History
LITTLE ROCK EAGLES CLUB DANCE, SAT., SEPT. 8TH
Posted: 8/30/2012 5:31:23 PM
I've been there its a nice club,good location,65 blocks south of the Ark. river. on I30, 65th st.exit, 1 block east, 1 block north.well lit parking lot,can be seen I=30. Waren Crow plays good music will adjust to the crowd. Slow ones for POF. Thanks to those who help in POF.
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/1/2012 10:09:45 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our September 1st event at the Eagles Club was absolutely wonderful. The ballroom is very large and all but 3 or 4 tables are actually on the dance floor which is very large. There are also ceiling fans all around the ballroom which are a delight.

Warren Crow & the Classics sound better than ever and we had a great time both listening and dancing to the band.

I can't wait for all of you to join us for this event on September 8th. You are in for a very pleasant evening.

See you and all your single friends there!

Mary
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/8/2012 3:33:06 AM
Is everybody ready to party?

I look forward to seeing each of you tonight.

When you pay to get in, just ask for the POF group. I'll be waiting for you!

Mary
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > LITTLE ROCK EAGLES CLUB DANCE, SAT., SEPT. 8TH