Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > The following are NOT violations of Plentyoffish policy:      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 YAMACANMECRAZY
Msg: 1
The following are NOT violations of Plentyoffish policy:Page 1 of 1    
quoted from the 'report a user page'

The following are NOT violations of Plentyoffish policy:
-pictures of children or animals
-accounts with no images

-profiles without text

-users deleting your messages without responding

Really!! no text ? ...... This is not a violation of POF policy?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 2
Posted: 9/7/2012 7:30:03 AM
It's my understanding that you can't create a profile with no text at all - I believe this is true based on the number of people who create accounts and put a string of random letters in the text areas just to move onto the next step of account creation.

If that's accurate, the completely empty profiles will be due to POF removing the content due to a different breach and not wanting constant reports to address when the profile owner doesn't bother adding anything back or leaves POF without closing the account.
 YAMACANMECRAZY
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/7/2012 7:50:57 AM
This post just takes me back to my earlier post on why there are so many women profiles with no text. apperantly it is not a violation of POF policy. I'm not here to date so I was thinking about taking the text out of my profile too. I believe we determined that a string of numbers would get deleted by the pof bots.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > The following are NOT violations of Plentyoffish policy: