Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review... I have tried different things but really had no luc      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 er16
Msg: 1
Profile review... I have tried different things but really had no luck. Is this all a waste of timePage 1 of 1    
Let me know what you think. I have tried all sorts of different things but have resorted to really putting nothing on because I rarely get replies to messages and don't get messages out of the blue. I don't have all sorts of time to devote to POF and question if it's worth while. Does anyone have any advice? GO BEARS!
 lovelikewinter
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile review... I have tried different things but really had no luck. Is this all a waste of time
Posted: 9/16/2012 10:49:00 AM
Are you kidding me? you have nothing but "da bears" in your profile and a few iffy pics and you are wondering why? Also oyu look a lot younger than 24 so that may be it. Try some more mature pics.
 laskoboo
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile review... I have tried different things but really had no luck. Is this all a waste of time
Posted: 9/16/2012 1:04:06 PM
Are you kidding? that is the worst lamest profile I have ever seen.

your pics are not even so great.
 gcdeb
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2012 2:06:04 PM
From reading your profile and your message here, my advice is to delete your POF profile and marry Da Bears.
 mtjd90
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2012 2:34:42 PM
Perhaps none of you read the original post.

I have tried all sorts of different things but have resorted to really putting nothing here

OP already is aware of what's been told.
 privat33r
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2012 3:34:18 PM
Get a recognizable main photo. Wear things you could be seen in. Use your height to advantage, don't slump around. Oddball photos, weird angles and pointless horseplay doesn't work - lots of women hate clowns. Add captions to photos to start a conversation.

About me needs to have lures, breadcrumbs, bits of what's going on with you that may resonate with compatibles. Seal the deal with First Date. Try to keep things alive, seasonal, a presence as if you just wrote today.

I can admit that right now I'm sorta disappointed with what the site is doing for me,.. but even today, some super hot 22 year old pinged me and tried to setup something like a conversation (only). She's in sailor's outfit, misty blue eyes, blonde curly locks - that can't work, and I'm not sure I'm even looking for humans anymore - but having something like viable photos and a hint of hope in your about me will give you those women instead of having me waste their precious time.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review... I have tried different things but really had no luck. Is this all a waste of time