Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Post Op Transsexual Women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jamieshine
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Post Op Transsexual WomenPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Anyone ever dated a Post Op Transsexual? This is a woman who has undergone a complete Sex Change and is as female as science can make her physically. I feel some may have and did not know it. I am one and have been dating men for the past 5 years and have never had any complaints about sex from any of my fellows. As for myself I always tell a guy 1st and let him decide if he wants to date me. I am still seeking a relationship but nothing has clicked yet, It will someday . Many women like myself will not tell and maybe that is why many men are reluctant to date a TS Woman who does tell?
 cirrus.aurora
Msg: 2
Post Op Transsexual Women
Posted: 10/10/2012 1:20:02 AM
Don't let people on here discourage you, quite frankly they tore me up as well for being a female to male transsexual. I think you're beautiful and you have every right to flaunt the woman you are. I'd wait a bit until telling them, so that they get to know you as a person before getting a shock like that.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/10/2012 3:52:02 AM

Many women like myself will not tell and maybe that is why
many men are reluctant to date a TS Woman who does tell?

First of all,good on you for being upfront! Even if it makes men hesitate to contact you,at least you have some integrity!

I'm sure you are right about some not telling,and that's just plain unfair and deceptive
but I don't imagine that's why they are reluctant to date a TS women who does tell.

I think it's because they just aren't "into" TS women for thier own personal reasons.

Some men just like 'genetic' women more and some don't care.
Find the ones who don't care either way or better
yet,the one's who are specifically "into" TS women.

This may or may not be the place to find them though.

There are other dating sites more geared towards Post Op females.

Good luck!

Don't let people on here discourage you, quite frankly they tore me up as well for being a female to male transsexual.

Out of curiosity,is there a "surgery" for female to male beyond breast removal,and have you had it done?

I assume they simply give females male hormones to make thier clits grow,(not to mention facial hair and muscles) and that's about all they can do to make a penis for you.
 deerdog1
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:17:24 AM

I'd wait a bit until telling them, so that they get to know you as a person before getting a shock like that.

I dont really know if I would be open to dating a post op t-person or not ... but I do know T am not into dating liars and omission of a significant factor of this magnitude I would consider a bald face lie....and I would be pissed when I found out the truth ...so if your have anything in your past as significant as having once been a man i suggest you be upfront about it and let me make an informed decision about where to spend time investing in a relationship with you or not ..dont let me find out after the fact ...or bad things will happen
 sportsfan856
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:29:47 AM
You look like a man.
 Arata_na_Yoake
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:30:05 AM
Nope, and I don't plan to. I'm glad that you're upfront about it though.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:51:14 AM

I'd wait a bit until telling them, so that they get to know you as a person before getting a shock like that.

^^^
TOTALY DISAGREE WITH THIS!

Not everyone wants or needs a shock like this.
You are right ... be upfront.
Somewhere there will be a man who will accept this.
Not everyone will.
 laskoboo
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 7:30:27 AM
For one your ages do not match on your profile... that alone says something about you... but good luck...
there is no reason you cant find someone although this may not be the place.
 MsMicki
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:14:27 AM

quite frankly they tore me up as well for being a female to male transsexual

Absolutely no one "tore you up" in your thread.....
you were merely told facts........that you are not a man "physically" yet.

Big difference in your situation and Jamie's situation.

I agree Jamie, a site geared towards post op trans would be more suited to you........not that you couldn't find a man for you here, but the possibilities are so small it's probably not worth your effort.
Good Luck!
 cocopuffguy2012
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:48:50 AM
At least you are upfront about it...personally I'd be really upset to find out such a thing later on.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:58:23 AM
Although I applaud you for your honesty, I have never dated any man who wasn't 100% male from the git-go and never would. I like my men with original equipment ;)

Many people will shy away from you simply because they don't understand. And I'll admit I may be one of those people. But I've heard so many stories of people in your same situation who've gone on to have great relationships. It's just a matter of finding that just-right person.

Good luck!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:14:36 AM

Out of curiosity,is there a "surgery" for female to male beyond breast removal

Yes there is. Not all transmen have it done. Google Buck Angel, an outspoken and very visible advocate for those in the transgender community.

I assume they simply give females male hormones to make thier clits grow,(not to mention facial hair and muscles) and that's about all they can do to make a penis for you.

That's part of the process, but it isn't what they do to make a penis. Apparently the process to manufacture a penis isn't a proven one, and many choose not to do it. They can't duplicate the way a natural penis works or feels.

I've known a few transwomen, someone in my social circle (that I didn't know well) has undergone GRS, and last I'd heard, was pleased with the results.

My understanding is it's easier to turn a penis into a vagina than it is to construct a penis.
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:25:47 AM
I have never met a transsexual person. At least I didn't know it! I am always open-minded and willing to try things new. Has long has it isn't painful! LOL! I would not personally touch a fake vagina or penis. If you are going to do either one it has to be real to me!!
 cirrus.aurora
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:35:16 AM
I ment in the sense that you start talking before blurting it out, not omitting it for weeks. And "they" meaning the general public, not specifically the thread.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 10:39:09 AM
While Im sympathetic to those who struggle with gender identity, I dont think I would get romantically involved. A friend, hang out, share dating woes...yes. But Im not open minded enough to get involved on a different level.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/10/2012 10:46:32 AM
So you expect people to be sympathetic because you chose to be a transsexual woman ?youre on a dating site that doesnt really cater to your situation, you cannot expect most people to understand, your best bet is to go to sites that caters to transsexuals that way you dont have to explain things.

Hell many natural women have problems dating I cant imagine what youre going through.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/10/2012 11:39:58 AM
Yes there is. Not all transmen have it done. Google Buck Angel, an outspoken and very visible advocate for those in the transgender community.

I have seen him on TV before....but never like this! I believe he's the one who didn't have any surgery on his vagina though.And it looks like that in this picture.She was a beauty before all those hormone shots and body building tho!

http://ircimg.net/buck_angel_antes_depois.jpg

That's part of the process, but it isn't what they do to make a penis. Apparently the process to manufacture a penis isn't a proven one, and many choose not to do it. They can't duplicate the way a natural penis works or feels.
I've known a few transwomen, someone in my social circle (that I didn't know well) has undergone GRS, and last I'd heard, was pleased with the results. My understanding is it's easier to turn a penis into a vagina than it is to construct a penis.

Adding is harder than subtracting I guess.

Usually, masculinizing genitoplasty involves the removal of tissue from another part of the body (arm, side of chest, leg, pubic area flap), extension of the urethra, and insertion where the penis is supposed to be. Genitoplasty can result in a penis of up to 7 inches in length and 5.9 inches in circumference. There also needs to be an erectile prosthesis implanted, generally in a separate surgery, in order to have erections.

I found the method.But thanks anyways.
 OzzGirl22
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/10/2012 11:41:01 AM
No and do not think I could. I do think that is good that you let them know in the beginning so they can decide.

Keep looking Sweetheart and you will eventually find someone who loves you just as you are. <3
 no_1_bby
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 11:48:31 AM

I have seen him on TV before....but never like this! I believe he's the one who didn't have any surgery on his vagina though.And it looks like that in this picture.She was a beauty before all those hormone shots and body building tho!

He's pretty damned hot now! I admit, I have a small crush.

Adding is harder than subtracting I guess.

Usually, yup. Hehe.. well.. I think in the case of a penis, yes.
 abmccray
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 12:07:33 PM
No, but that's mainly because I have yet to meet one in which I haven't realized that they were once a man. If I was, then there may be a difference there.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 12:34:38 PM

3ffervescent
If the worst thing that happens in your day is that you find out that someone 'had' a penis once --
Seriously?

To be fair, you're saying that from a female perspective. For a lot of guys that *would* be quite a big deal. Let's be honest...people have been beaten up and worse for this. If you "had" a penis once then that is something (IMO) you should mention at the earliest convenience, for your own good as well as his. Now I'm not advocating, or condoning "homophobic" behaviour, I'm simply saying how things are and it's a reality you should ignore at your peril.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/10/2012 1:10:27 PM

To be fair, you're saying that from a female perspective. For a lot of guys that *would* be quite a big deal.

I agree....but I don't agree with bashing a 19 year old either!!!!!

So chill out Dartmouth! At least she had the guts to stand up for this T-woman.

If the worst thing that happens in your day is that you find out that someone 'had' a penis once --
Seriously?

To be fair, you're saying that from a female perspective with from what I recall in other Trans Threads,a child who's gender is ambiguious and puts you on the defensive for all T Girls and Boys.No need....Not everyone is THAT open minded.

Some men would find it totally unacceptable to be lied to,let alone find themselves with a genetic man if they could dupe them into believing they were female with looks alone,and would be beyond upset to find out later than sooner!It's not about homophobia,it's about informed choice and having preferences that they are entitled to having.

Even the OP knows how important it is to be upfront and asked if the reason some men don't take risk on her is due to the lies OTHER T-Girls tell men and omissions to get them into bed and THEN tell them.

Not cool.At all.
 3ffervescent
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 10:10:21 PM

To be fair, you're saying that from a female perspective with from what I recall in other Trans Threads,a child who's gender is ambiguious and puts you on the defensive for all T Girls and Boys.No need....Not everyone is THAT open minded.

No, my son is not gender ambiguous -- he likes being a young man...
When he was 6 or 7 he was exploring the concept of gender, and dressed like a woman.

Lucky for him, I don't have the hateful attitude that some posters have in this thread --
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 10:36:08 PM

Anyone ever dated a Post Op Transsexual? This is a woman who has undergone a complete Sex Change and is as female as science can make her physically. I feel some may have and did not know it.

I might and I never knew. Even if she told me it would not change my mind. But I have some questions: Can you get pregnant? Do you get the period? Can you get milk in your breast? Inquiry mind want to know
 HeartOn64
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/11/2012 3:01:41 AM

No, my son is not gender ambiguous -- he likes being a young man...
When he was 6 or 7 he was exploring the concept of gender, and dressed like a woman.
Lucky for him, I don't have the hateful attitude that some posters have in this thread --

You made it seem like it was more than that in the past than him dressing up like a woman.
My point was,you are more sensitive to this topic and tend to not be able to see things
from a heterosexual man's perspective.There is no reason for intolerance on either side of this coin.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Post Op Transsexual Women