Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Getting past your first bi/gay experience.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 1
Getting past your first bi/gay experience.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Just wanted to get some feedback from some people on how you got by your first bi/gay experience? Were you extreamly nervous?Did you know the person or were you introduced at the sametime? Was it planed or did it just happen? How did you feel afterwards? Did it confirm things for sure?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 2
Getting past your first bi/gay experience.
Posted: 11/8/2012 6:48:21 AM
Just an observation but if you are viewing this as something you need to 'get past', are you sure this is what you want?
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/8/2012 6:53:53 AM
Yes just nervous about it.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/8/2012 8:19:19 AM
I got buzzed and then jumped the b*tch. lol

Seriously tho....a little alcohol goes a LONG way.
 OutMind
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/8/2012 9:11:27 AM
I tried to be a lesbian once.

It turned out that well, was rather redundant, I already love and crave women.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/8/2012 9:24:48 AM
Were you extreamly nervous?

Didn't know it was coming.

Did you know the person or were you introduced at the sametime?

I knew them both.

Was it planed or did it just happen?

They had planned or hoped for it, I had no idea except knowing she was interested in me, and I had told her I wasn't bi.

How did you feel afterwards?

A little bit used after I found out they had discussed the possibility (or hope for) ahead of time and I was told it was a friendly "going out" night. My glass of chardonnay was mysteriously always full, too, and not by me ordering it. I'm responsible for my own actions, though, even drunk, which is why it didn't get too far on my side.

Did it confirm things for sure?

Yes, that I think women are incredibly beautiful, but don't do anything for me sexually. I knew that before, though, without experimenting. I did learn I love to watch!!! That was awesome. Probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I don't regret it, as it was relatively harmless and low risk.

SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/8/2012 1:38:20 PM

I got buzzed and then jumped the b*tch. lol Seriously tho....a little alcohol goes a LONG way

LOL LOL All i would have is one or two to take the edge off.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:24:16 PM
How did I get past my first gay/bi experience? Listerine.
 deerdog1
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/8/2012 3:05:38 PM
how did i get past my first gay or Bi experience ..well the only Gay /bi experience I have ever had was a guy hitting on me ..how did i get past that ? ..sorry anything I say can be used against me in a court of law
 Jimbonator62
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2012 5:35:15 PM
Enjoyed it too much to want to "get past it"
 caramelsexy1
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/17/2012 5:56:08 AM
She was a college classmate. We'd hang out and study. She finally came out and told me she was bi. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

She said she wanted to practice on me and I let her, with the help of some alcohol.

She took her time eating me out until I came.

I enjoyed it and haven't looked back. We still get together every now and then.
 LOADED HOSE
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/17/2012 6:51:32 PM
its been so long since my first, but i can still remember the excitement of the experience
i never looked back
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:03:18 PM
OP: Your profile says you are a male and that you are separated (not divorced or single). If there is any chance at all that you are not sure which way your gate swings (getting past it sounds like you are reluctant and that means you may not want it.) then go get counseling before doing ANYTHING you might regret. Since you still have someone in the wings, if you do decide to do something, use dental dams and condoms to keep yourself and your partner safe from AIDS/HIV and STD's.
 hansome58
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/20/2013 11:28:21 AM
hi my first bi/gay experince was a little nervous but when i had found out that poppers gives a little quick buzz an somewhat stimulates your sexual appetite it gets easier an easier each time then the next thing you know you start craving that next experience
 brinaalina
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:26:16 AM
I am totally in agreement with the first replier. If it's something you need to "get past", you're probably not really wanting to do it. And don't do it for attention either.

But anyway, the key to having the best first experience is to let the more experienced person take the lead. Ask what they like and what turns them on. Actually, that's the best thing to do in ANY sexual experience- straight, gay, bi, first time, tenth time, hundredth time.....whatever.

Trust me ;)
 3ffervescent
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 1:52:02 AM

But anyway, the key to having the best first experience is to let the more experienced person take the lead.

I don't agree--

In my first gay/bi thing I took the lead -- it was what I wanted to do...

It took her by surprise, and she loved it---

(she directed me to a point) and I took it from there...

A bottle of merlot, and the right woman--
 brinaalina
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 3:18:51 AM

(she directed me to a point) and I took it from there...

Exactly what I meant. I think if you're clueless you kind of need the experienced person to guide you a bit, but then when you know what to do you can take the lead :)

It IS pretty fun having someone seduce you though.
 OpenHorizons27
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 4:28:21 AM
She directed you to a point.......left a little, no left again...no you've gone too far....maybe we should stop and ask for directions
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:06:04 AM
okay.. was just passing thru and saw this lil thread.
I am not gay or bi. So, I probably have no real reason to be on here because I cant give any good advice... BUT
..... since I am passing thru what struck me with this whole thread is your wording of things.

"Get passed it" seems kinda an odd wording to me. If you mean youre really worried or nervous about getting over the scared thoughts you might be having then that is one thing but to say you need to get past it gives a different meaning to this girl.
Get passed it to me means something of a horrendous ordeal one has faced i.e. rape, burglary. It means something that you didnt want to happen did. Molestation, abuse... things like that.

Plus this kinda is odd to me:

hi my first bi/gay experince was a little nervous but when i had found out that poppers gives a little quick buzz an somewhat stimulates your sexual appetite it gets easier an easier each time then the next thing you know you start craving that next experience.

It has never had to get easier and easier for me to sex. Ive never had to pop illegal substances or alcohol to have sex. Even my first time, altho nervous, felt natural and great. Why would someone need to get drunk out of their mind to have sex?? This is beyond me.
Now, to actually have my teeth pulled or worked on? You bet cha I want some pain killers or that numbing stuff they shoot into your gums. But thats for working on my teeth and drilling them..geez..
But why do yall take so much booze to get drunk to do something you feel is right for you?? Why would you need to keep taking poppers til it got easier and easier for you to do UNLESS you know its wrong??
Im not being disrespectful. Please dont take it that way. I just dont understand.
Ive never had the desire to be with a woman at all. NO amount of drugs or booze would make me WANT to do that or 'get me over it'.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/23/2013 9:23:29 AM
Yea, I know what poppers do.
My point is.. why do you have to take substances to have sex.
You dont have to do that for anal. Oh...doh... unless youre talking a bang em and run job. I mean I can see that happening.. a quickie with someone you dont know or love. I get it.

I guess Im just from a far far distant planet.
Peace
 tomiamiam
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/24/2013 8:27:11 AM
I really admire gay men and women because in this society it is an act of such courage to have to go against such a powerful norm to find out what makes them truly happy. Hopefully this is changing so that exploring sexual feelings is just exploring sexual feelings no matter the orientation. I wish the OP all the best. There is plenty of help out there in dealing with the questions you face. A competent counselor is a start.
 rhonda333
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 10:41:47 AM
For me it was a much younger female co worker. We were sitting on bar stools having several drinks, when she laid her hand on my thigh and remarked how much she liked my hose. Her touch was just electric- I had never been touched just that way by another female. Anyway, it was soon clear what she intended and I never thought of resisting. It was an entirely new experience for me- totally different from a man. Yes, I enjoyed it.
 jcd94
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:49:26 PM
There seems to be a lot of comments on the "getting past it" part of the first-time same-sex experience. Although I knew I was totally into guys before I ever had mine, I can kinda relate to that feeling. even if you know you are okay with same-sex relationships, the first time you do anything (particularly something this intimate) it might take some time to process it and be cool with it. For me, it was more or less saying, that was my first experience and I enjoyed it immensely. I took tips from the bedroom to apply should I continue to go with it (and even if you never go back to same-sex stuff, every experience I think makes you know the do's and don'ts of good sex). I was REALLY nervous. My first gay experience was my first experience period, so I was rather anxious. Also the partner I choose was quite a bit more experienced than I, which ended up being good (note for those sleeping with virgins: Campfire rule; leave 'em better than you found 'em), but I worried that I might not be able to please him. I did know him for a while online, and we did plan to meet and have sex, so it didn't just happen spur of the moment and I think the planning actually helped. It was fun to think about and get excited for. Afterwards...I felt really good. He was pretty fantastic and really willing to just go at a reasonable pace. and kinda teach me (I was completely inexperienced). Later we kinda stopped seeing each other, which did kinda hurt, but I got over it. As for confirming things, I already knew I was gay years before I had the experience, so not really. I guess it did confirm some things that I wondered if I would be interested in sexually and provided a good ground to begin experimenting with other partners that I have had.
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:58:55 AM

(Msg #22. Rhonda333) For me it was a much younger female co-worker. We were sitting on bar stools having several drinks, when she laid her hand on my thigh and remarked how much she liked my hose. Her touch was just electric.

WOW!! I bet it was. If I ever had a much younger female co-worker put her hand on my thigh and say how much she liked my hose ........

Oops, I think I've misconstrued the thread topic. :(
 Mesabutte1123
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:56:04 AM
I'll admit. It was a little weird at first. It was with an old college friend of mine and his girlfriend. She asked to watch us go down on each other and before I knew he was down there. Its something I had always thought about but never went through with it before that. As for my turn it took me 10 minutes of staring at it and playing with it before going down due to my nerves. I didn't have to get past anything because I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Getting past your first bi/gay experience.