Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > Roseburg      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 catheryn031980
Msg: 1
view profile
History
RoseburgPage 1 of 1    
I think it would be great if someone could get one of those meet and greets for the Roseburg area. I don't have the time to set one up but I would definitely try and make it if there were one here. Traveling for an hour and a half to 2 hours or even 3 just seems to be a bit far for me at this point to do a meet and greet. But it would be fun to attend one
 SectorStar1988
Msg: 2
Roseburg
Posted: 11/17/2012 11:11:04 PM
I'm from Roseburg and I wouldn't go. I used to wonder why people from here would always date people from Eugene or somewhere out of the city and now I know why trying to date people here the last 2 years. Most of women here (not all but most) seem to all be addicted/hooked to something (usually pot or meth). A good majority of them also have 2 or more kids before they even turned 21. I have nothing against people with kids, but as someone that doesn't have any myself and isn't even sure at this point in my life if I even want any, its a lot to think about, not to mention all the things I may inherit from it such as baby daddy issues and what not. And don't even get me started on how many of the girls I've gone on dates with that keep asking me to loan/borrow/whatever they wanna call it with money when I've known them for not even 2 weeks!, its ridiculous! The rest of the women out there that don't have any of those problems seem to have the Big fish little pond syndrome where they know they have an advantage over those people and are ridiculously selective with dating. If your not 6 feet tall and don't have a 6 pack, don't bother wasting your time with them. People like me that are skinny are not seen as attractive or anything in their eyes even if their personality and traits are better then what they want with someone with a 6 pack.
Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > Roseburg