Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Are there any certain foods that make you horny or less horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Are there any certain foods that make you horny or less horny?Page 1 of 1    
OK ladies...Are there any certain food, besides chocolate that make you horny after you eat it? Any certain food that makes you less horny? How soon after eating that certain food does it take till it affect your horniness?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 2
Are there any certain foods that make you horny or less horny?
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:32:09 PM
Planning a menu are you?

Food doesn't have that effect on me. Now someone doing my housework - hell yeah. That'd work. Nothing like the lure of a clear kitchen counter or a polished dining room table.
 Hotmerlot
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:39:17 PM
Oysters, red wine, grapes, cheese, pate, steak. Uhm, there might be others.
 kja71
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:27:36 PM
I agree with Import. There's nothing hotter than I guy doing the dishes!!!
 m_a_y_a
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:42:55 PM
caviar and oysters make me hurl, if that helps at all?

:)
 buterfly41978
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:50:34 PM
Import you are really on to something there... They say when a woman is least stressed she has the best sex... Thus when the house is clean we are less stressed...
 RandomFish123
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/30/2012 5:06:39 PM
^^^ Thus the ol cliche of a warm bubble bath .. champagne ... scented candles and massage can do wonders! lol

On the topic of food,, I love raw oysters but I have yet to see it have any actual influence on my libido. Love chocolate too but too much can send my head spinning since I am caffeine sensitive. ... Like said above, its usually easier for me to let myself go when I am relaxed and at ease with my surrounding.

Don't forget that the brain has been deemed the largest sex organ in the body.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/30/2012 5:44:16 PM

More: Drakes Coffee Cake.

Less: Dr. Pepper
 brisco414
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/30/2012 7:22:52 PM
Oh come on?? Really?? No, there are no foods on this earth that have any affect on whether or not I'm horny or less horny. Everyone else ...who knows. Never have really understood the science behind this. I think it is a big ol myth. Sex is better on an empty stomach in my opinion. And I love chocolate. Best food ever. But doesn't make me horny.
 Pinky127
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/30/2012 7:29:42 PM
Im at this Thread and posted by a man in his 40's..........

Op, a MAN makes me horny, NOT food.
A virile,intelligent,sexy-as-all-hell MAN.
Phwoar ....
 theforumfiend
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2012 7:44:57 PM
Seriously OP, I don't think it's so much the food that makes a woman horny as being into the guy that prepares it. Well, that and the little "ahhh... " factor that he put the effort into trying to be romantic. The flip side is that this is that no matter how into a man a woman is he can say things that can be a real turn off.

There's nothing hotter than I guy doing the dishes!!!

Fat, little bug toddles off to fantasize about men doing dishes. Sigh...
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:00:16 PM
The only reliable culinary trick I've seen is
jello
plus tequila.
:-)
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:01:39 PM
I agree w/ the bug, a man making effort, maybe feeding me chocolates, that will make me horny. Just skip beans, please ;0P
 yellowlikegold
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:41:37 PM
UNAGI.
It will give you the POWER.
 MollyOKami
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:43:58 PM
I don't really see foods as affecting the libido outside of a conditioning effect. While the theory stands the chocolate and oysters affect the drive, I personally think that most of this is built more on culture and really don't raise a woman's testosterone levels enough to be of a variable. Chocolate is a stimulant and, while it DOES raise blood pressure and trigger a release of serotonin, it's more likely to affect the digestive tract…that's as far as I'm going.

I've had plenty of my family's oyster casserole in my life…nothing. That isn't to say that there aren't other variables in my life.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2012 9:24:46 PM
brisco wrote:
Sex is better on an empty stomach in my opinion. And I love chocolate. Best food ever. But doesn't make me horny.

While not of the female persuasion I agree with brisco. Nothing kills my libido in the moment like a full belly - blood flow, who knows. But empty, not so sure, maybe a light snack.But it is good to hear from the gentler sex that my experience is shared.
My suggestion? Chocolate and strawberries! Chocolate influences neurotransmitters esp. phenylethylamine which can lead to feelings of well being. And if you're feeling good you're probably going to be more into the more sensual side of things. Theobromine increases alertness but without the downside of caffeine laced drinks, generally not addictive.
Strawberries? I like 'em.

TK
[nothing like languishing and relaxing while enjoying some fine dark chocolate melting on the tongue. ]
 Lovelyladyuno
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/30/2012 10:01:21 PM
Beer, Tequila, Champagne, Red Wine. It takes whatever amount of time to reach my blood stream.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:57:38 PM
Some test a few years back said the most 'arousing' scent for a Man was Cinnamon. Maybe it's 'cuz that means it's morning and you got to spend the night and she's baking breakfast...
The same test for Women came back with 'New Car Smell' as most arousing... I beg to differ. It's not the smell - it's a new freakin' car! LOL
 stephenlikesto
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2012 5:10:52 AM
If there was a food that made all women horny it seems likely that somebody would brand it and promote it as such.

There are foods that affect the taste of a man's semen (asparagus, bad; pineapple, good) but that is really for afters.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/1/2012 5:12:17 AM
Try your personality ... not food.
 LipStickTommBoy
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/1/2012 5:18:55 AM
No. However a good looking hot man holding a rare steak on a plate with grilled Asparagus could do wonders.

I'd rather fk - then eat after.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Are there any certain foods that make you horny or less horny?