Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nottingham's Valentine's Party Night Friday 15th Febuary 2013      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Derbyminx
Msg: 1
Nottingham's Valentine's Party Night Friday 15th Febuary 2013Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

Hello and Welcome You are Cordially Invited to:
“Nottingham’s Valentine's Party”

For All POF Members on
Friday 15th Febuary 2013

Derbyminx - Host
Craigstevo37 - Co - Host

Any Questions please feel free to message Derbyminx
Or Craigstevo37 and we shall do our best to help you out.

**PARTY TIME**
From 8.00 pm to 12.00pm.

** ENTRY FEE**
£3.00 PAYABLE ON THE DOOR

**VENUE INFORMATION**

Rose & Crown
500 Derby Road,
New Lenton, Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GW

** CAR PARKING **

Ample parking in secure car park, with hotels near by,taxis we recommend D&G or Nottingham cars, venue is about 5 mins from city centre.

Over 18s only will be admitted and subject to appropriate ID if they are fortunate enough to look under the age of 21.

** PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW: **

DRESS CODE:
For those who fancy the more casual look, smart jeans and smart trainers are allowed. Many, however, may more wisely dress to impress.

FANCY DRESS IS 'OPTIONAL' and always encouraged. THE THEME for this party is GREASE and a PRIZE bottle of bubbly is up for grabs in both male and female catagories . The choice is entirely yours.

You can spend another Friday evening in alone or join us for what should prove to be a real friendly and fun party with a relaxed atmosphere and great music to which you can dance and party the night away.

**SMOKING ARRANGEMENTS**
Smokers can go outside and re-enter the venue with no problem.

** GUEST INFORMATION **
POF members can bring as many non-member guests as they like to the party. So family and friends are most welcome.

Please click here to jump straight to Derbyminx's profile and send her a message with the number of guests you plan to bring). or alternately message Craigstevo37 - Co - Host

***PROMOTING THE MEET NIGHT***
If you are attending this party, please add the following message to your profile:

"I’m attending Nottingham’s Valentine's Party, Rose & Crown
500 Derby Road, New Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GW

on Friday 15th Febuary 2013

Further details can be found in the events link above your message inbox and/or in the UK Forum Events Section."

***REMEMBER***
If you need to cancel and cannot attend on the night, please delete yourself from the sign up list a.s.a.p.

***OTHER TRAVEL & HOTEL INFORMATION***

www.hoteldirect.co.uk - offers accommodation for all budgets.

www.laterooms.com - for further options.

Trains: Nottingham is served by Midland Mainline.

National rail enquiries / bookings number - 08457 48 49 50

**PHOTOS**
Will be taken at the event and can be censored before or removed after uploading at the subject’s request.

* IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION NOT DETAILED ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE HOST OR CO-HOST*

Derbyminx - Host
Craigstevo37 - Co - Host
Any Questions please feel free to message Derbyminx Or Craigsteveo37 and we shall do our best to help you out.

Thank You To All for Signing up and look forward to seeing you there.
Derbyminx Host & Craigsteveo37 Co-Host

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

1988_onwards

1uglyducklin

69curtie

7Scorpio48

AbbieH90

Adryan_81

Ahuggoesalongway

aikidoboy

alanrk76

alfie19

amb33

amocat28

Angelaquinnxx

Animaniac1982

annie get your gun 101

ayikwebruce1980

babe19000

backagain1971

bambamtryner

Baroo1

bboy255

biggy1701

Bigxxxbugger

blackserenity

Blemmington-Smythe

Blueyes_Nts

Brian196417

bungle32

butlinsgirl

carnivalforsuperheroes

cccy31

chanel_900

cheekychick65

cleo.gy

conna1992

cornadaexplora

craigstevo37

cutebum40

daftbee

Dalybabe321

darm69

davewiggy

debbiejayne45

Deede72

Derbyminx

devotedaunty

dopeyboxer

dynamo18

eggnoglatte

EmeraldW

Emmapeach

feistyc

fiona-mary

Firepuppet

flyingjames54

FrisbeeGuru

Fudgebox

gavinlee1

GeorgeClooneyHahaa

Goingbacktomyroots

goodcat247

gsena1510

gym mad

Hanwd

HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts

harley1one

hoylez

huddjoker

Inbetweener78

Irishdenis

Jade_456

jam0070

Jayce_01

johnwin

JollyJo1979

jonney72

julzsco

june..

katymoo13

kelnel1977

kev.1979

kindgal99

kiwi_fruit_33

Kyyx

latinxxx2012

leef275

leesh04

littledynamiteloudbang

londonmaddog

loobyloo70

Lucius_S

Madbrad007

MadShell

maggie946

maninblackx

Mannisingh

mansfieldbi

mappolin

Marcus619

marky.mark

mattdom429

mayjay 10

merrycol

MissCupcake13

missmoonshine21

Mizan1984

morawski

MR_PRINCE_JAH

mrtone2012

murray10

musicloverloulou

mya.123

NatashaXoX

naughtynoo

nbt11

nicenottsguy

notts_steve

nottslass22

nottzchap

nwillow

Optimistguy

PaulBabe0810

pebbles01uk

Phill99

Pidge5

polo-rolo

pookiepaula

purplepoppy1

quostoned

R0N74

realyniceguy

reedos83

row_oc

roy2453

S.H.SHAH

sagitarian star

sammy-d

sansom0607

SarahJoyce

sashqua

scott1509

scraggyanna

SexyBiNotttsGirl

shelleybob

sherri34F

shom69

Shropshire92

SimonG1967

Smileydawn

SOULIISOUL

steve41gti

steven_irish_nottingham

stewpot4u

Suncruise82

SusanXXX

TallBlonde531

Tegan96

Terryoland

terryspicer

the giggles

Timmy8691

tlcfrommetoyou

tocca321

tom_westb

Uknottsboy

Vixwest1984

yazmena

youredspaul

z750s

zim boy

170 people are attending
 Derbyminx
Msg: 2
Nottingham's Valentine's Party Night Friday 15th Febuary 2013
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:18:50 AM
Hi Folk's

Hope you all had a wonerfull xmas and are looking forward to what the New Year will bring you

As you can see the Nottingham Valentine's Meet is up for Happy Return now, Sadly we no longer have Nottsniceguy hosting on this event, but as you can see I have taken over and hope to do him proud,I'm sure that Nottsniceguy will be attending this one though, wish to say Many Thanks to him for letting me take over, Hope I can do you justice Elliot......Along the same lines i would like to welcome my co-host Craigstevo37 aka Craig, most of you may know him from our previous meets at The Happy Return, Good luck Craig in your first event as Co-Host, im sure you will do a great job hun xxx

Look forward to seeing plenty of you signing up to this event , im realy looking forward to it as will be great to see old friends once again and o course make some new ones as well :)

Don't forget now to promote this on your page and tell everyone about it, lets make this a night to remember and who knows you may find your true love, after all it is Valentines

Hugs
Derbyminx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:04:43 PM
At last my co-host has signed up too lol, nice one Craig lol, see you soon babe xx now get doing some comments on here please lol

nice to see AlanY56 sign up to this first Nottingham meet, looking to seeing you there hun :) x

Sherri well what can i say hunnie, what took you so long to sign up and where is the other one lol, our adorable Sam, wont be party without you both been there lol xxx

Look forward to seeing you on the night if not before
DM aka Tina

xxxx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:19:02 AM
Hey we getting there lol,

nice to see our lovely Rainy signed up once again, look forward to seeing you there hun xx

Gavin, what took you so long mate lol xx be nice to see you again, but sorry you so going down on fri at the pool match lol xxx

Simon, well well well what can i say babe, wouldnt be the same without you there lol, thanks for signing up again and see you soon hun, xxx

Now we need to get more sign ups so come on tell everyone you talk to about the night and get them to sign up, never know may be the person of your dreams lol.

Hugs & Kisses
DM aka Tina (Host)

xxxxx
 Mistey-blue
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:45:17 PM
Hi Derbyminx.

Well after much deliberation im going to put my neck out and sign up to this event, will be coming on my own though, hope someone can meet me at the Venue as bit funny about walking in on my own. Thanks

Look forward to meeting you all on the night
Sandy x
 littledynamiteloudbang
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:06:08 AM
Why this awful venue again
 Derbyminx
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/18/2013 4:31:18 PM
In answer to your question littledynamitebigbang a lot of people actually like this venue,and some even said they wanted it back here again when i spoke to the regualrs that attend the events in nottingham, I tried to get other venues but unless you willing to pay up to £500 for a room and DJ then im sorry it wont be happening. Elliot has kindly let us use his establishment and not charging us for the room or the DJ.
 littledynamiteloudbang
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:34:10 PM
Brass,monkeys x cape x VIA fosa all in town and free know as arranging
 Derbyminx
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:06:45 AM
Excellent thank you for that info will look into that for our next venue.
 Derbyminx
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/26/2013 10:24:27 AM
PLEASE PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THIS EVENT

DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES IT HAS BEEN NECESSARY TO CHANGE THE VENUE FOR THE VALENTINES PARTY NIGHT. THE NEW VENUE IS AT

The Rose & Crown
500 Derby Road,
New Lenton, Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GW

Apologies for any inconvience caused to any of you . Looking forward to seeing you all there on the night and lets hope we all have a night to remember :)

Thank you to all who signd up so far and don't forget to amend it on your profile if you are advertising the event on it, Many Thanks.

Derbyminx aka Tina Event Host
 Derbyminx
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:37:51 PM
Great to see so many new people signed up, for those of who like to know more about the venue copy and paste the link below into your browser and you can see the venue for yourself, lovely little pub and close to Nottingham City Centre.

It Also has a link on the page to show you a MAP of how to get to the venue, as silly me forget to put it in the party post lol....

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/rose&crownlenton.htm

Look forward to seeing you all on the night, Take Care and stay safe xxx

Derbyminx aka Tina
xxxxxx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/31/2013 5:51:17 AM
CAN I BE CHEEKY AND ASK IF ANYONE GOT SPACE IN THERE CAR FROM THE LEICS AREA TO HELP OUT MORAWSKI AS SHE WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND BUT HAS NOT GOT TRANSPORT, IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE MESSAGE HER OR IF HER SETTINGS WONT ALLOW IT THEN PLEASE INBOX ME AND I SHALL GET HER TO MESSAGE YOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL.

GREAT TO SEE LOTS OF NEW SIGN UPS THIS MORNING AND SO MANY GUESTS COMING AS WELL

SEE YOU ALL SOON

DERBYMINX

Aka

Tina
 Derbyminx
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:07:21 AM
For those of looking for accommodation for the night close to venue i have found this one :

Prices start from £34 for a single standard room and go up from there, very clean looks brilliant, link is below

http://www.pandjhotel-nottingham.co.uk/

227 - 229 Derby Road Lenton
Nottingham NG7 2DP

For Sat nav users please use Gloucester Avenue

0115 9783998
ask for Pat/John

Booking online available :)

Hope this of help
xxxxx

DM
 Kiwi_Fruit_33
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:35:24 AM
I might finally be able to get to one of these events, looks like there will be a good turn out. I'll pass it on :D
 Derbyminx
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:49:57 AM
Be great to see you there Kiwi_Fruit and thanks for passing it on, more the merrier lol xx :D
 stewpot4u
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:42:38 AM
Hi TINA I will be attending , entry price plese or not as the case might be lol . probs bring along a mate aswell that o.k . x
 Derbyminx
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:20:58 AM
Hi Stew :) nice to see you coming along hun, OOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS i made boo boo and forgot to put Door Fee on Post lol......

DOOR FEE IS £3 TO COVER COST OF THE DJ FOR THE NIGHT AS VENUE DOES NOT HAVE RESIDENT DJ....THANK YOU ALL

DM XX
 melsowhat1968
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:42:57 AM
Dont know if my mate is coming at mo sandy.
Do you want to meet up,never been to pof venue before. Bit unsure about going on my own.
Meryl x
 Derbyminx
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:38:41 PM
WOW is all i can say, my inbox has never been so busy lol, everyone is been so nice about this event and its great to see the numbers have risen so high, but we still want more :)....It's going to be a fabulous night and if anyone is wary about coming on there own then please please please contact myself Derbyminx or my co-host Cragistevo37 and one of us will meet you and make sure you ok......we all know what it like going into strange place on your own, dont feel threatened by it or scared we are here to look after you......

On another note ........Well im impressed i have just seen the light show and video from our dj's gig tonight which was a ladies 40th birthday party, and boy was it fantastic...sent me the video of the first dance..and it was brilliant, he says he got more lights for our party too lol....so this is going to be one night to remember ladies and gents, maybe even more so if you meet that special someone, which i know we all hoping to do, even me lol............invites are flying up and its looking really good attendance wise as well, with a lot of you bring guests along....so keep spreading the word.....

I'm already thinking of our March Event and the date for it .......and a Fancy Dress Theme as well :), so keep your eyes open on the forums for more info on it :)....Will be my birthday as well how convenient lol....

Anyway ladies and gents, look forward to seeing you all there on the 15th and dont forget PRIZE for best female and male fancy dress.....lets have a cracking night, but till then stay safe one and all, be careful out there, and remember be nice to each other lol

Bye for now
Derbyminx your friendly Nottingham Host
aka Tina
x x x x
 Derbyminx
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/4/2013 6:28:03 AM
Sad to see Craigstevo37 pulled out of event but he has his reasons and shall respect them. Good Luck Craig in all that you do and thank you so very much for all your help in the past.

Having a great responsse to the mass email that went out and it lovely to see you all signing up, dont forget the Theme is Grease with prizes for best female and male catergory.

Also there is £3 entry fee on the door, you will be given Raffle Ticket for this and could stand to win a mystery prize as well :) So dont lose it lol.....

Look forward to seeing you all on the 15th, be nice to catch up with old friends and of course make new ones
Any problems/questions dont hesitate to contact me.

Take Care and be safe
Derbyminx Host

xxxxxx
 dynamo18
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:58:52 PM
derbyminx am not going to the pof night as got my reason so wont b there
 Derbyminx
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:00:35 AM
Thanks for letting me know Dynamo18...hope all is ok :)

Take care and maybe see you at the next one

DM Host
 craigstevo37
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:13:00 AM
hi poeople am back as co host .. so come on people sign up and bring guess its goin to b a fantastic night so come alone CRAIGSTEVO37 aka craig
 Blonde_26
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:28:56 AM
Joan Isaac is going
 Derbyminx
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:36:39 AM
Welome back to my adorable Craigstevo37, glad things sorted now babes, wouldnt been same without you by my side lol xxxx

Thanks for letting us know cutebum40 that Joan is coming as well :) More the merrier

Looks like it going to be an amazing night with so many signed up and so many guests coming along as well :)
Dont forget to keep your raffle tickets though or else you miss out on the chance to win a fabulous prize especially for valentines....

Week to go, im all ready and sorted with my outfit and hope the ones that going to dress up are as well, another nice prize to be won there for both the ladies and the gents :) So lets see some fab outfits lads and lasses xxxx

Derbyminx Host
xxx
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nottingham's Valentine's Party Night Friday 15th Febuary 2013