Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Moving on but still feel stuck      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MattKoz
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Moving on but still feel stuckPage 1 of 1    
I had this girl and I was afraid to ask her out me being a chicken I really loved her but was afraid to tell her how I feel and all she has a boyfriend and obviously in love I have come to terms accepting this and as long as she's happy that all that matter's I'm just afraid now I will never find a woman as cool as her again and that's where I feel stuck I really don't know what to do should I just give up or keep looking for that someone special it's just I really don't know anymore I really need someone's opinion/advice it would really help me.

Thanks
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 2
Moving on but still feel stuck
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:28:24 AM
Dude, you're 23, she has a boyfriend, leave that alone. Even if you did tell her how you felt and she left him for you would you ever wonder if she'd do it to you some day? Go about your life, things happen when you least expect them to usually. You're in no danger of never finding someone to care about. Trust me.
 roadrunner2525
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:32:46 AM
Everyone on here is stuck. No big deal, she has a boyfriend so move on, maybe she will break up with her boyfriend. In the meantime giving up is never an option. Either you are busy with hobbies or busy working or busy asking other women out. I don't really give up on anything but I do have a lot of time passing planning on how I will change things. If I wasn't busy making plans I would be giving up, and I seriously doubt that my opinion or anyone elses opinion is going to help you but what the hell, nothing else to do at this very minute.
 Belluvthebawl
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:49:35 AM
Did you ever consider the possibility that your fear of asking her out was actually your gut saying "NO WAY!"???
 MattKoz
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:07:34 AM
Not at all I wanted to ask her out I was just afraid to approach
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:31:00 AM

Not at all I wanted to ask her out I was just afraid to approach

Let me put it to you from this perspective. Would you want guys asking your girlfriend out? Your reaction might be what? As a general rule of thumb, stay away from girls who are involved with others. She is but 1 drop of water in an ocean. Do you really want to be the person who gets in between 2 peoples relationship. The cons greatly outweigh the pros in this equation.
 MattKoz
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:50:21 AM
I don't want to get in the way I'm just saying before she had a bf that's I thought you were referring to and I know that why would I get in the way I'm not one of those kinds of guys.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:53:58 AM
I agree with the lady above.

On the surface it may seem you were afraid to approach her.
But perhaps she sensed your interest and made
sure you had no opportunity to do so.
She perhaps gave you no opening.
Nor encouragement.

I hate to say it....but dang....most women see right thru us.

If you had typed she interacted alot with you,
and flirted and such...
I'd have a different opinion.
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/8/2013 1:19:16 PM

I don't want to get in the way I'm just saying before she had a bf that's I thought you were referring to and I know that why would I get in the way I'm not one of those kinds of guys.

Then let this be a lesson to you, don't be afraid to go after the things you want or learn to live with regret. She may not have said yes but, you'd know exactly where you stand too.
 savesomehope4me
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:02:50 PM
Aw man you're a comic nerd? Me too! Lol!

Anyways, there's other girls out there. Don't give up. I was just having this conversation with a friend of mine thinking there's no guys out there for me why can't a guy just fall from the sky. Lol! The best advice I can give you is to not look for someone and let that person come to you. My brother and his wife met that way and fell for each other within a month. They actually told each other that they didn't want to be in a relationship and now they're married.
 savesomehope4me
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:04:06 PM
and yes she has a boyfriend so leave her alone. Some girl went for my guy and well he cheated on me and I'm single now. It's the best decision he made though because the guy is an idiot.
 Lisbrann1975
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/9/2013 5:01:33 AM
I would agree with that guy let it be a lesson to u.u got to go after what u want or ul never get it.when I see something I want I go after it.keep ur head up there's lots of girls out there.ur on Pof go fishing
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Moving on but still feel stuck