Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nottingham’s Gangster & Moll’s Party Saturday 20th April, 2013      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Derbyminx
Msg: 1
Nottingham’s Gangster & Moll’s Party Saturday 20th April, 2013Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

Hello and Welcome You are Cordially Invited to :
“Nottingham’s Gangster & Moll’s Party”

For All POF Members on
Saturday 20th April, 2013

Derbyminx - Host

HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts - Co-Host

Any Questions please feel free to message
Derbyminx or HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts and we will do our best to help you out

**PARTY TIME**
From 8.00 pm to 1 am.

** ENTRY FEE**
£3.00 PAYABLE ON THE DOOR

**VENUE INFORMATION**

Britannia Hotel Nottingham,
1 St James Street, Nottingham, NG1 6BN

Link to Venue is below:
Britannia Hotel Nottingham

The Britannia Hotel Nottingham is located on St. James Street
in Nottingham city centre.

Nottingham Station is less than 1 kilometre away and easy to reach
On foot or by taxi from the hotel.

** CAR PARKING **

Due to its central location, parking is not available on-site.
However, a member of staff at reception will be happy to offer you directions to the nearest parking facility.

Over 18s only will be admitted and subject to appropriate ID if they are fortunate enough to look under the age of 21.

** PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW: **

DRESS CODE:
on this event we invite you to dress prim and proper - or downright Gangster like for our GANGSTER & MOLL’S NIGHT. Fancy dress is not a requirement - but as always we'll be giving out prizes for those that make an effort.........The choice is entirely yours. You can spend another Saturday evening in alone or join us for what should prove to be a real friendly and fun party with a relaxed atmosphere and great music to which you can dance too and party the night away with..... ..... And if you should so wish sing the night away with our Karaoke option as well :)

**SMOKING ARRANGEMENTS**
Smokers can go outside and re-enter the venue with no problem.

** GUEST INFORMATION **
POF members can bring as many non-member guests as they like to the party. So family and friends are most welcome.

***PROMOTING THE MEET NIGHT***
If you are attending this party, please add the following message to your profile:

"I’m attending Nottingham’s Single's Party,
On Saturday 20th April 2013 at the Britannia Hotel Nottingham.

Further details can be found in the events link above your message inbox and/or in the UK Forum Events Section."

***REMEMBER***
If you need to cancel and cannot attend on the night, please delete yourself from the sign up list a.s.a.p.

***OTHER TRAVEL & HOTEL INFORMATION***

Laterooms.com for Further Options

Trains: Nottingham is served by Midland Mainline.

National rail enquiries / bookings number - 08457 48 49 50

**PHOTOS**
Will be taken at the event and can be censored before or removed after uploading at the subject’s request.

* IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION NOT DETAILED ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE HOST OR THE CO-HOST

Any Questions please feel free to message
Derbyminx - Host
HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts - Co-Host

Thank You To All for Signing up and look forward to seeing you there.
Derbyminx Host & HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts Co-Host

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

A_LITTLE_RESPECT

Alman3

amarrai80

Benski76

Bernie1955

Blonde_26

bluesammy1974

Brightstar11111

bunnielove79

butlinsgirl

carlosgee2013

carolrobinson

cookcat

cybil.sd

dalybabe321

Dazdaz007

Deasel10

Deede72

deltaecho51

Derbyminx

Domino79x

dwn121

fordtj68

HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts

healermaseur

Here-again

HomeAlone37

humanhair

judd1969

justjohnscorpio

ladysheart

lancashirehotpot1971

leicesterladuk

littledynamiteloudbang

LivelySoul95

maldi6262

Malibu_with_Ice

marcrobinson900

marlow151

mattdom429

matthetwin

MichalNotts

Missfulofwonder

missmoonshine21

motown6666

mr taste

mrqng78

Mrvantastic

Nemo6788

nottm24

notts-g

paris019690

phillspencer29

PikeyMikey1991

realyniceguy

rich1969

rosenotts

Sabir1234

Sambo1202

single51

soul_mate_1

stelalinda

stevelongeaton

sugercandy235

trojan1955

v.v31

wayofthedragon2012

youredspaul

68 people are attending
 Derbyminx
Msg: 2
Nottingham’s Gangster & Moll’s Party Saturday 20th April, 2013
Posted: 3/25/2013 1:03:51 PM
WOW I have only just put the post on for the April Event and already 4 of you kind gents have signed up,

Ok so one is my nephew who has been bugging me for months to come along but he had to wait till his 18th birthday lol, sorry love xx :)....just behave lol xx love you really

And of course Smiler is back once again for his monthly addiction to his pof night lol

I see we have a new gent coming along Bernie xx Welcome Bernie and i truly hope you enjoy the evening, any questions please dont hesitate to contact me and i will try my best to help you out , look forward to meeting you on the night.

See you soon
Derbyminx Host
 trojan1955
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/26/2013 6:52:43 AM
hi Tina we will be there xx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/27/2013 6:14:01 AM

hi Tina we will be there xx

hi trojan can you please sign up on here s well please so as i can keep track of the numbers, thank you xxx
 ang2003
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/27/2013 8:58:16 AM
im bringing 3 guests with me
 Derbyminx
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/27/2013 12:36:23 PM
thats lovely thanks for letting me know Ang, and look forward to seeing you there on the night hun xx
 ang2003
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/29/2013 4:06:32 AM
yes we all looking forward to it see you thenxx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/31/2013 9:59:53 AM
Hi There Everyone :)

I'd like to welcome aboard my new Co-Host HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts aka Simon, a very dear friend of mine who is going to be helping me with the events from now on, so ladies and gents be nice to him please lol.....A lot of you will probably already know him as he a regular at the parties, now if the last 2 co-hosts are anything to go by Simon wont be around long lol, as my Co-Hosts tend to find ladies very quickly once they decide to help me out lol......wish same rule applied to me for the men lol....but anyway good luck Simon on your first event with us as Co-Host and look forward to us working together and having some great parties.

Derbyminx Host aka Tina
 carlosgee2013
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/31/2013 2:48:15 PM
Hi this is all kind of new to me after seperation after 9yrs of marriage. Hello im carl 31 from Grantham. i am a secondary school ICT teacher, spereated and looking to chat and hopefully see where that takes us, I enjoy blokey things like snooker pool etc, but i am also enjoy cooking a meal, snuggling with a dvd.

I hope to see someone who i get on well with and have a connection with. If anyone going wants to message me beforehand for a chat feel free

See you all there :)
 Derbyminx
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/31/2013 3:10:55 PM
Hi carlosgee2013 - Nice to see you signed up and coming along to the event to meet some lovely people, thank you for the introduction to yourself as well Carl, hope you find what you seek either on site or at the party and look forward to meeting you on the night :) Take Care and see you there

Derbyminx Host
 trojan1955
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/1/2013 3:34:43 PM
Kendall and Myself are looking forward to a great night out again.
 carlton79a
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/1/2013 5:04:06 PM
Now then now then miss minx there will be an all new light show at this event.
HOPE every one brings there singing voices with them as you no I have a Large ...............
Karaoke solection
 Derbyminx
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/2/2013 10:02:57 AM
Now then now then miss minx there will be an all new light show at this event.
HOPE every one brings there singing voices with them as you no I have a Large ...............
Karaoke selection

Well then Mr Carlton I am looking forward to seeing you new light show on this event, you know i love all things bright and fantastic lol, I shall be bringing my singing voice with me this time, not like the last one when you dumped it on me lol.....BUT we always need more singers as well as we need to make use of that LARGE..........Kraoke Selection of yours :) xx

Trojan - Be nice to see you and the lovely once again on the night :) more pics for you both to come then lol

Nice to see 3 more members signed up mr taste (who must not have been put off by my singing last time cus he coming again lol), paris019690 & rosenotts, look forward to meeting the new ones on the night and of course catching up with the regular crew as well. Should be a good night

Dont forget everyone it is GANGSTA & MOLLS Night so dig out your guns and hats and lets have a roaring night, Prizes for best dressed male & female.

See you all soon
Derbyminx Host
 littledynamiteloudbang
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/2/2013 11:56:33 AM
And ladies don't forget the girlies nights out running in between come join me and Tina for****ails and gossip xxxx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/4/2013 2:18:09 PM
Well we should see an nice increase in the sign ups now as the mass email for the event has gone out for this event tonight...but don't forget guys and gals to tell your friends and family about it and bring them along as well, don't matter if they not on the site or not, more the merrier, look forward to seeing you there on the night and seeing old friends and of course meeting new ones.....

Dont forget your fancy dress as well , prizes for the best male and female

See you all soon
Derbyminx Host

xxxxx
 Derbyminx
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:45:45 AM
EUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM LOL

THE MASS EMAIL HAS GONE OUT BUT FOR SOME REASON THE LINK TO THE EVENT HERE IS NOT WORKING SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS NIGHT OUT AND GET THEM TO COME ALONG AND DONT FORGET TO ADVERTISE IT ON YA PROFILE PLEASE FOLKS, DONT WANT THE NUMBERS SUFFERING CUS OF STUPID MISTAKE ON MASS EMAIL, IN SAYING THAT THOUGH A LOT OF FOLKS AHVE TOLD ME THEY COMING BUT THEY CANT SIGN UP, SO TAKE NOT NOTICE OF WHO SIGNED UP AS I KNOW ABOUT 45 THAT ARE COMING THAT ARE NOT SIGNED UP ON HERE LOL

ANYWAY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE ON THE NIGHT
SEE YOU SOON

DERBYMINX HOST
XXXXX
 HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:23:42 AM
Hi All
Its Good To See You Are All Signing Up
And I Can See Some Old Faces There
Please Feel Free To Invite Your Freinds And Family
And We Hope To See Some New Faces
To Join Us In Our Fun Nights
If You Need Any More Information Or Help Please
Feel Free To Email Me
And I Will Do All I Can To Help

HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts
Co Host
 Derbyminx
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/10/2013 5:21:13 PM
Hi Ladies & Gents

Well looks like i sorted out the mass email problem only to find another one that folks having problems signing up to this event..grrrrr......if you find you cant sign up dont forget you more than welcome to just turn up on the night....

Tell your friends family and anyone else you want too lol, bring them along as well :)

Not long to go now so hope you have got your outfits sorted for chance to win that bottle of bubbly, ( must do mine at weekend lol).....going to be a good night, least this time there be no snow to keep us at home :)

Look forward to seeing you all there on the night and as Simon says if you need any help feel free to email one of us and we do our best to help you out.

Derbyminx Host
 littledynamiteloudbang
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/10/2013 9:36:38 PM
Have You sent mass email tina not received oneer
 diamondette53
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/11/2013 7:58:40 AM
whats the girlie nights out inbetween lol x
 Derbyminx
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/11/2013 10:44:09 AM
Hi all :) yes the mass email has gone out Tammy....and you have received it lol.....as i saw it above one of your messages when we were chatting lol

Rainy - we looking at doing a girls night out in between but had no reaction to it hun lol xx
 LivelySoul95
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2013 2:57:29 PM
hi there ladies, im really looking forward to my first virgin night of a pof party

look forward to meeting you all really soon
 HappyGoLuckyGuyNotts
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/19/2013 8:40:25 PM
Hi
Not Long Now Till The Party
Its Good To See Some New Faces Signing Up
EspeciallyV.v31
Who Is A Freind Of Mine
And Took Some Convincing To Come
But Im Glad To Say She Will Be
Attending
So Check out Her Profile Guys
And Look Foward To Seeing You All
This Evening For Another Great Evening
Theres Still Time For Others To Sign Up
And Join Us For A Great Evening

Simon
 Derbyminx
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/20/2013 2:51:00 AM
Morning Everyone,

well the day has dawned and such a lovely one it is as well, lets hope it stays as nice as this for the party tonight, looking forward to seeing you all once again and making some new friends and of course seeing old ones as well :)

Hope you all got your outfits sorted as don't forget there free bottle of wine for best lady and best male in fancy dress.
We have our lovely steve doing to DJ/Karaoke again for us tonight, so dont be shy and give us a song or two, who knows someone may fall for the sexy voice :)

Great to see sign ups coming along nicely but there still time for more of you to sign up, nd we have a lot who are just coming along on the night as they have had problems with sign up page so looking at around 150+ turning up tonight.

Look forward to seeing you all there and joining myself and Happygoluckyguynotts for another fantastic night of fun and pleasure.

See you all later on tonight
Derbyminx Host

Tina xx
 motown6666
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/20/2013 7:50:57 AM
im bringing my bro and my mate both single,but not dressing up.we are all gangsters anyway
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Nottingham’s Gangster & Moll’s Party Saturday 20th April, 2013