Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to accomplish to stimulate a girl by rubbing her clit?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 colombian15
Msg: 1
How to accomplish to stimulate a girl by rubbing her clit?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
My question is when I"m having sex with my beautiful girl friend i love her thats why are sex is passionate, but i want to know when and how accomplish to make her have an orgasm. Also when i rub her clit repeatably she closes her legs and grabs my hand and moves it away but i try forcing against it and keep going but its impossible when she closes her legs. How can i keep doing that and actually make her cum and what should i do so she won't close her leg or grab me. Believe me i tried everything but all of a sudden she become hulk and moves my hand away.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How to accomplish to stimulate a girl by rubbing her clit?
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:00:42 PM
you may just be applying too much pressure, which is why she pushes you away. Or she's one of the rare women who need barely any stimulation to reach nearly a full arousal. ask her to show you how she fingers herself, you may get an idea of how much pressure is too much.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:04:38 PM
Ask her to masturbate, and let you watch. Dont rub the same spot.
Better yet, just ask her what she enjoy's. Women are different.
Good luck
 colombian15
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:06:15 PM
is not that it hurts because I've asked if it does. All shes told me that the feeling feels good but weird and she cant control when her legs closes she said it indescribable the sensation. Every time i feel like shes gonna cum but she closes her legs and makes it hard on me to my fingers and and rubbing her clit.
 gtomustang
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:07:15 PM
ask her if she's closing her legs b/c her bladder feels full all of a sudden.

if the answer's yes, then google "squirting". I had a gf who acted as you described.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:22:53 PM
Every woman is different. You'll have to find out the right everything, assuming she's ready and in the mood:
- where to put your finger (start farther away from the sensitive top)
- how much to move your finger (start with the smallest distance, virtually staying in one spot for starters)
- how fast to move (slowly at first)
- which direction to move (more sideways or along it, or circular)
- how much pressure to apply (light at first)
- how often and long to pause (pauses are like negative motion, she will not be overstimulated too soon)
- how much variation she likes (if you hit the spot right, maybe none)
- what kind of feedback indicates that you are doing the right thing. If she shuts up it could be a good thing (in my book it always is). Don't assume she doesn't like it, and don't ask her during that whether she likes it. Enjoy getting there, no rush, no expectations.

Watching her may work to some extent, but it's not the same. I've had success moving less on the clit than on a trackpoint of a laptop (that button for the mouse). She may make bigger movements by herself.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:53:20 PM
ASK HER!!

She knows how she likes being touched. From the sounds of things, you're doing it wrong. Ask her. Ask to watch her touching herself. Watch how she does it... then do that to her. Let her guide you and teach you what works for her.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:58:13 PM
Well OP you could always try using your tongue instead of of using your fingers if you want to please. Just about every woman is capable of rubbing one out on thier own but very few men or women are bendy enough to give themselves oral. As some female posters are fond of saying on here " It ain't gonna lick itself"

I agree with the suggestions of watching her doing herself and showing you how if she is open to the idea.
 CawkBlawker
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:02:03 PM
Some women don't like fingering. Don't try to force her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. Perhaps get your mouth down there. I'm sure you like blow jobs more than a hand job.
 _Meta_Man_
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:17:56 PM
some women get overstimulated with clitoral teasing. You need to be patient with her and talk to her. Pushing yourself on her is you being selfish. Stop thinking about yourself and how much you want to please her...and start loving her the way she needs to be loved.
 colombian15
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:22:33 PM
I'm just gonna ask her that i wanna see her masturbate and observe the way she likes it and hopefully she has an orgasm.
 colombian15
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:27:14 PM
she said that she doesn't have an orgasm on her own or cum on her own only when we have sex, penetration. but i want to master the clit !!!!!!!! and that the feeling isn't better than penetration, lol im on the phone with her right now
 OutMind
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:49:11 PM
Dude, you sound overly intense. Relax, pull back. Watch her. Ask her to use your finger to masturbate herself. Don't do anything. Let her do the motions. Be still.
 bhawk01
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:59:34 PM
And yet your on this site, with photos of you with your top off advertising yourself as single???
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:14:23 PM
Just remember, you aren't storming the beaches of Normandy.
 shine1274
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:43:27 PM
Watch her and pay attention to if she actually keeps the hood between her finger and clit. Sometimes they don't like direct contact all or at any time. Sometimes you have to develop a technique where it is ratio of rubbing of the hood and surrounding area with occasional direct brushes. Keep the finger wet and lubed. Make sure your nails are well groomed. I would get to work with both hands, one working her clit and surrounding area, one inside rubbing her G spot, this way she is getting multiple areas addressed and you are bringing out lots of lubrication to the surface.

As said if all else fails, use your tongue. Try different strokes and even suck it in gently. If you can flutter R's with your tongue, try it while her clit is in your mouth.
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:51:03 PM
If she is also stopping when she masturbates......then my guess is she is scared of the sensations and really letting it go to the point of orgasm.
I was like that when I was young......

Also....
In all my 50 years......I've never really liked a man to use his fingers on my clit.
I know I probably "rub" harder than them.....but it's just different if he does it that hard......
I agree......if you really want to master the clit.......use your mouth!
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/2/2013 8:24:12 PM
Instead of going back to the clit when she closes her legs maybe lay your hand on her mound and then push your finger between her lips and light just lift the finger up and down with the fingertip going towards the vagina opening. If shes wet then dont force more just take yout time kissing her etc.When shes ready she will wiggle or move you towards her clit. If not and she doesnt remove your hand just do that for awhile.
Men rarely realize the pressure they use.
 lowmiles2
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/3/2013 9:34:07 AM
Your fingers can be the problem use your tongue instead and gently massage the clit. Stay focused and don't give up. You need to stay on the subject once you make contact with the little man in the boat. Nothing worse than to have her on the edge and then you mess up by leaving the scene of the accident.
 whippedboi
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:05:00 AM

If you can flutter R's with your tongue, try it while her clit is in your mouth.

he should be able to master that, he says he speaks Spanish, quite a bit of R-trilling in the language :)
 whippedboi
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:05:11 AM

If you can flutter R's with your tongue, try it while her clit is in your mouth.

he should be able to master that, he says he speaks Spanish, quite a bit of R-trilling in the language :)
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:16:01 PM
A woman's clitoris is very sensitive try applying light pressure in
gentle circles with your fingers,the same goes for oral.
light little circles with your tongue and gentle kisses
then begin to add a little more pressure as she
gets closer to orgasm.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:20:12 PM
Try oral and for gods sake dont force anything...It might help to do a lil research about how a womans body works too...
 venusenvy777
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:21:47 PM
Just remember, you aren't storming the beaches of Normandy.

I LOVE this comment!!! Ahahahahahahhaha
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:38:21 PM
I agree oral is a the way to go until you learn
how sensitive she is, oral is better anyway :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to accomplish to stimulate a girl by rubbing her clit?