Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Basic Search      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 silver416
Msg: 1
Basic SearchPage 1 of 1    
Two of the options that are available under basic search are conflicting with each other. I joined this site because I would like to make new friends. So when I search for people I select friends from the list in one of the filters. But then there is another filter right next to it regarding dating/relationships. Since I don't want any of that I don't check any of the boxes, and then the filter shows up as "any". So when i press search I get people who are looking for a relationship or casual dating.

Basically, I just want the people who are not seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment, but the filters won't let me narrow the search down to that.

Or maybe there is a way and I haven't figured it out yet. If there is , let me know. ty
 lightstar1
Msg: 2
Basic Search
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:00:20 AM
There is a 'not seeking relationship' option, I'd suggest this as appropriate.
You need to accept that POF is essentially a dating site, not an offshoot of Facebook or Twitter et al - the intended function is totally different.

MusicHikingPhotos
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Basic Search
Posted: 7/1/2013 9:06:09 AM
Hi, anyone have issues with Basic Search? It will not allow me to save any of the settings. Miss not being able to use it.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Basic Search