Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > PUDSEY / LEEDS STROOM RESTAURANT / CELLAR BAR PICS and COMMENTS Nov 3      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Johnny English
Msg: 1
view profile
History
PUDSEY / LEEDS STROOM RESTAURANT / CELLAR BAR PICS and COMMENTS Nov 30thPage 1 of 1    
The Party Meet Everybodys Talking About !!

the Stroom Restaurant - Cellar bar - Queens Room - Pudsey Nr Leeds LS287RZ

What can I say you did it again,...Another fabtaculous turn out despite some of the people who signed up and then couldn’t make the party due to unforeseen circumstances??

Hey not to worry maybe next time just keep checking the Local Events for PUDSEY’S Next Big Night Out !!

And a very Big Shout out to everybody who came and travelled far and wide to make the Pudsey / Leeds POF Party meet thank you for coming and making the night extra special great to see old friends in the crowd and meeting new ones plus the great music requests and a happy dance floor and a vibrant atmosphere all make for a Great party night out!
The New menu went down a storm with plenty on offer for everyone and the friendly staff on hand keeping everybody happy at the stroom well done guys much appreciated.

So without further a due on behalf of the POF Party Team Jill Bret Roops Andy James and myself Johnny

Thank you for coming - Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And we hope to see you all again in 2014@ the Stroom Restaurant - Cellar bar - Queens Room - Pudsey Nr Leeds LS287RZ

Here's to another great party night out - Come on lets all do it all again in 2014

Johnny English

Ps
Don’t forget to check out all the other great local party meets in and around the Yorkshire area – You’re always assured a warm friendly welcome and a great night out at POF party meet.

Johnny English
Msg: 2
view profile
History
PUDSEY / LEEDS STROOM RESTAURANT / CELLAR BAR PICS and COMMENTS Nov 30th
Posted: 12/1/2013 3:50:05 PM
What

A great night out - so many old friends in the audience I was rushed off my feet the karaoke was brisque in the queens room with one or two of you belting out a couple of wonky tunz on James's karaoke system and a couple of good one's too!
The meal was spot on hot warm and plenty of it -everybody happy!!

The pictures are on going if anybody at the party took any and they'd like to add them to our gallery wall send me a message and we'll arrange for you to post them to our wall...you can also find them on our fb page Johnny English - Location Leeds.

Look forward to meeting you at a party meet real soon

Johnny
 Johnny English
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2013 5:17:37 PM
Hey

I’m really sorry about this but the site is experiencing a technical glitch with uploading of picture content - I’m informed the IT bods @ POF are working on it and the problem will be rectified shortly sorry for any inconvenience - mean time keep looking and keep checking pictures will be posted shortly!!

Johnny English
 Bry9798
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/3/2013 6:38:06 PM
Well Johnny English...

Thats got to have been one of the best POF meets i`ve been to in a long long time...So a huge thank you for organising this one it was a credit to you and the party team...

Awesome venue....and lots of friendly like minded fishes...and some cracking tunes played too...

Really hope this meet stays on the POf map..

Here`s to the next one...

Bry
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > PUDSEY / LEEDS STROOM RESTAURANT / CELLAR BAR PICS and COMMENTS Nov 30th