Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do so many women like FWB with a guy instead of a relationship?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 1
Why do so many women like FWB with a guy instead of a relationship?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I don't get why so many women like to be FWB with a guy instead of a relationship? They'd rather just F*** him then date him and F*** him?
 rodd26
Msg: 2
Why do so many women like FWB with a guy instead of a relationship?
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:27:03 PM
is that a bad thing? why be in a relationship.
 dynodonz1
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:28:29 PM
I would LIKE to find me a few women like that lol
 ineed20ccofu
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:29:56 PM
fear of attachement? getting hurt? maybe its not them? maybe your great in bed but to clingy who knows...... they re women, we dont try to explain them just accept them

keep on rockin
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:54:29 PM
ok I will admit I've never had a complaint but I don't get clinggy, I just like cuddling.
 scylla
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:02:08 PM
its a devilish scheme......ok so we like a guy but the guy obviously doesnt want a relationship so first we reel them in by saying we dont want a relationship either--common interest---but we still want to have someone to fool around with--what kind of guy would turn that down?---so now we just do a few adorable things you realize you cant spend time away from the adorable things we do(not to mention how great we give head) and you are hooked---tricked into a relationship--hah
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:08:06 PM
Sorry to say scylla, No woman has ever gotten me off the way LOL
 rodd26
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:09:14 PM
scylla has done this before, hahaha.

just enjoy it, let the women go for a relationship if she wants,
maybe your scaring them away because guys usually don't persue relationships.
let them chase you for a change and if you like her let her catch you .
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:21:37 PM
I need some more womens input on this.
 femodels
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:25:09 PM
A relationship takes a lot of effort and sometimes life is too busy to be in one. Or it could be that you are the bed buddy type but not their relationship type. And if you are willing to get it on with her, she will use you for sex. Be honest with each other about what you are looking for....if she doesn't want what you do then move on.

But I really don't see anything wrong with the bed buddy situation. I think of it as fulfilling your needs until the right person comes along.
 Sami_81
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:30:00 PM
why headache ?? if she wants to get ****ed everyday.. its better to be u than someone else. if my Boss.. came up to me and said.. lsn.. there is no way for u to date me.. and u wont c me anywhere but in my bed room.. i would be the happiest person.. although i always wanted to do her on her desk !! dayumm...
 GoldenTiger
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:23:46 PM
I personally don't and won't have a **** buddy why ?? no not because i don't like sex or anything stupid like that.....but for one the person has to mean something to me before i even do anything sexual with them and for 2...because i HAVE had it happen with someone on this site where she told me she was lookin for the same thing as me but really she just wanted to have sex and we dated for like a week or 2 and then she says that she couldn't date me because she was religious and i wasn't.....now THAT is bs.....but anyways my second reason is it makes me feel used and i hate that feeling
 Celyne
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:26:01 PM
after my break up that's all i wanted...Now i want more. I don't regret what I did and I'm glad i did it cuz i grew as a person (sounds dumb but i did) and realized that's not what I want. But I do have one guy left, but I don't see him too often just when i get really really horny and haven't had sex in a few months.
 debiz2
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:31:18 PM
I don't think there are that many women who want just FWB, as a gal out here it seems to me that the men, especially in the 30 something range are a bit gun-shy and that's all they want.
I do believe that you have to become friends to an extent in order to explore something further. Having sex will certainly ensure whether you are sexually compatible which is also an important factor.
Nothing wrong with FWB as long as it is two consenting individuals who understand the "rules" of the game.
Personally, for me, I would hope for more.
 Fatty_McFatFukk
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:46:12 PM
No bullshit strings-attached ****ing=win!
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:58:19 PM
But I'm ready for more, I want to start a family soon and I don't want to be an old man when I do it. I just want to let life slow down and I've made it clear from day one what I want and they say they want the same thing. But after a few romps in the sack I ask them again and they just want F*** buddies.
 debiz2
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/17/2005 10:00:38 AM
then look at the type of girls you are meeting and change it!
 trvlingman
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/17/2005 10:05:12 AM
huh.

I think you got it backwards dude.
I,ve had 1 FWB the rest want to tie you down.

you gotta introduce me to some of your friends sometime
 Random4
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/17/2005 10:07:15 AM
FWB is a relationship. It's just the same except you agree to leave things unsaid.
 ripley65
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/17/2005 11:14:52 AM
becuz FWB you dont have to answer to anyone about notta. some people like the no-strings thing. you still have your independence plus a lil some'um some'um on the side. ;)
 team green
Msg: 21
 yourbrowneyedgirl?
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/17/2005 12:44:57 PM
FWB = friends with benefits

these tend to only be successful if BOTH want the no strings or committed relationship
 MilitaryMan1983
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/19/2005 9:11:49 AM
I'm not going to give out any of the numbers so don't ask. I'm not a pimp. I have to much respect.
 ou812ic
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/19/2005 9:37:59 AM
Jes*s Ch***t where the hell where the FWB's when I was single for 4 years a year ago.
Taht's all I wanted for a while cause I just got out of a shitty ass marriage and was sworn against women. Yeh, after that I cringed really bad when I heard the word relationship.

I won't go on about the majority of women in this town in Nova Scotia on the good ol South Shore.

But yeh I got the FWB thingy done actually was looking for a legit room mate and ended up getting a relationship in the long run.
 Frrosty
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/19/2005 9:39:13 AM
why be in a relationship.

It is a relationship.

It is the easy way out with no committment or responsibility.

who understand the "rules" of the game.

Too bad these rules are ever changing at different rates or both parties and most fwb relationships do not include taking time to talk about where you stand or want to stand. You're too busy using each other for carnal sex to talk or share your thoughts..

so hey.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do so many women like FWB with a guy instead of a relationship?