Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Are There ANY Faithful Men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyBowie
Msg: 1
Are There ANY Faithful Men?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I just want to know if there are any faithful men, or is that just a dream? If there are, WHERE are they? I have decided that I am a "CHEATER MAGNET". I am honestly trying to figure out what is wrong with me, since this is all I can find.
 LANGA
Msg: 2
Are There ANY Faithful Men?
Posted: 9/10/2005 11:59:39 AM
I am faithful. I can't see myself cheating on someone I am committed to.
 LadyBowie
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:02:14 PM
I just want to find that one special guy that wants me and only me. I have NEVER cheated on anyone I'm with. I always treat the guy like a king. I tend to care about other people's happiness more than my own. Maybe that is my problem.
 LANGA
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:05:09 PM
It's good to care about both peoples happiness. You sound like a nice person. I don't know why guys would cheat on you.
 DirtDog56
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:08:16 PM
ladybowie, good question but was, I was really wondering if there was any faithful women left? I do believe, there is faithful spouse, but like u had some bad experince's. Keep lookin. I'm going too
 KnuteRoc
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:18:10 PM
Yes. Never cheated on anyone, period. Treat others as you'd like to be treated, not that other people will give you that in return, but you really can't go wrong if you do.
 CountryBoy75
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:18:55 PM
I am a single father who has never cheated ..... that is just wrong... I have been cheated on too many times , know what it feels like to hurt, and be betrayed by someone who you thought was a very caring person....You will find him out there, we do exist.......Rob
 chyzman
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:24:17 PM
Never cheated never would.
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:24:21 PM
Certainly there are faithful men, but we seem to not have the pizzaz that most of the women are looking for. They (the women complaining there are not faithful men) seem to want men to spend (waste) their money freely on them and other rather foolish practices to get their attention and they pay no attention to us because we aren't as flashy as they would like. Don't judge a book by its' cover.
 LadyBowie
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:28:06 PM
I don't care about flash and money. As long as I have chocolate and my David Bowie cds I'm happy. I am just tired of the whole dating thing, and never finding the right guy. Maybe the problem does lie with me. I always feel as though I am not attractive enough when I am cheated on. Maybe that is the problem. Let me put it this way, if any of you guys out there that AREN'T cheaters are interested let me know!
 CountryBoy75
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:29:29 PM
jheldatksuedu.....couldnt have said it better myself^^^^^^^^^^^......sooo true.... they want the players they meet in the clubs, and wonder why they cheat...hmmmmmmmm

You live too far away from me, but if I was there, I would definately ask you out for dinner....Rob
 LadyBowie
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:35:09 PM
Well, I would go.

I'm not looking for guys at a club of any type. I don't usually go to those places. I just recently stopped working at a strip club, and when I quit I made up my mind that there is NO WAY I would never date a guy that goes to those places.
 The-Callebrese-Kid
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:41:53 PM
<<<< faithfull man here ,,and you know whats funny,,,it wouldnt matter for a second ,,,because really,,,,most women would rather take another chance on an A$$HOLE ANYWAY rather then someone who wouldnt disrespect her ,,,,,,expand your horizons a little
 Disco Daddy
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:42:31 PM
Ladie Bowie,

There are plenty of men who are and will remain faithful. The problem is there are also men who claim they want relationships and that they are faithful, just because they feel that is what women want to hear. They are not honest with themselves or the significant other. That's what makes it so complicated. Cheaters say the same thing as the faithful. The differences are the "actions" these men make. This may sound crazy, but dating a few different guys at the same time may actually be a good way of comparing different options to the best of your liking. Make men compete for your affection. The man who puts in the most effort may most likely be the man that wants you the most, and he will be willing to stay faithful to you, because he had to work so hard to obtain your affection. He will appreciate being the chosen one. A cheater will back off, if it becomes to much work. A cheater wants something easy so he can cheat.
This is just an idea, It may or may not help you, but I wish you well.

One more thing, If a man cheats on you. The flaw is in the man, and not yourself. There is nothing wrong with you.

Good luck!
 LadyBowie
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:45:11 PM
Thank you for that, but for me dating a bunch of people at one time just doesn't feel right. I'm slowly coming to the realization that there is probably no one out there for me. At least if I remain alone, I can't be hurt again.
 TakeAChance2
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:46:41 PM
i worked at a resturaunt this past summer as a waitress and I was in a conversation about cheating with guys and a couple girls. They guys claimed that everyone has cheated on someone at least once. They claimed to have cheated on every, or most girls they've dated in the past. I have never cheated on anyone, but yet again, I am a girl. I am sure they were wrong though about the whole everyone cheats because I know quite a few guys who havent cheated on anyone. There are faithful men out there, you just got to look for the mature smart ones out there who know and like what they have in their arms.
 Disco Daddy
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:54:25 PM
There's someone for everyone. There is no window of time, in which this will happen, but it will happen. Remaining alone will hurt you...If you are not happy, then you have to be feeling something else...Anger, bitterness, loneliness, or sadness. I know dating a bunch of different men doesn't seem right, but to the extent of how far a date goes, is up to you. From what I've heard and read in these forums. Not all men are looking for sex. But there is nothing wrong with having fun while in the company of a gentleman. Competition brings out our strengths and exploits our weaknesses.

Cheer up darling. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and there are probably more than a few who would love to go out with you.
 Jemue
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:03:34 PM

I just want to know if there are any faithful men, or is that just a dream? If there are, WHERE are they? I have decided that I am a "CHEATER MAGNET". I am honestly trying to figure out what is wrong with me, since this is all I can find.

I could say the same about women.
 LadyBowie
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:07:04 PM
Well like I said I have never cheated on anyone, it hurts way too much. It's not something I want to go through again.
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:13:45 PM
ladybowie, for the life of me I can't understand why any guy would want to cheat on you. He'd have to be a fool to jeopardize a realtionship with someone as beautiful as you. And I can tell that you're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Plus, you're a Bowie fan. One cannot be a bad person if they're a Bowie fan. Anyway, a man who cheats on you is one that will never be happy and would only drag you down with him.
But don't lose faith because there are indeed guys out there and on this site like me who have never cheated. Now, I've been cheated on and I find it a total betrayal. But if I had been cheating as well then I'd have no right to complain.
And if someone feels the need to cheat why don't they just come out and break off the relationship in the first place. Obviously they're not happy. So get it over with at that moment instead of dragging it out and causing even more heartache for the other. Don't hang around out of pity. Just go and ruin someone else's life.
I do believe that what goes around comes around. And hopefully in the end the cheater will become the one cheated on. Though if they dont care then perhaps they are sociopaths, not caring about others feelings and you can be grateful they're no longer a part of your life.
 LadyBowie
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:17:08 PM
Thank you for your message. And yes I am a Bowie fan, have been since I was six years old. He's my idol. I even have his portrait tattooed on me.
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:24:41 PM
No. Are there any guys who tell the truth is a thread I'd like to see.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:30:23 PM
I am not exclusive here in cyberspace, hasn't been asked of me, but in the real world I am faithfull and a gentleman. I would never dishonor the values my family instilled in me. Besides, being single for so long I haven't had the luxury too even consider cheating. Ladybowie, I have told a lot of women on here that have "No liars, cheaters, etc." on their profile that the pigs of the world might actually see that as a challenge. I've got to believe there are some honorable volunteer lads there. I spend time in West Virginia at a buddy's Kayaking, and the men there that have welcomed me into their circle of friends are stand up gentleman. People are the same wherever you go, don't think the grass is greener anywhere, it's counter productive.
 LadyBowie
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:42:49 PM
Ok here goes. IF there are ANY honestly faithful men out there message me!! I don't care about money, I just want the right guy. Lol. Maybe I should rent a billboard.
 Disco Daddy
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:51:39 PM
Be careful...You may be looking too hard. When you look too hard, you may think you've found what you are looking for and you may fall even harder.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Are There ANY Faithful Men?