Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Stories about hand jobs and blow jobs while driving!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweet995
Msg: 1
Stories about hand jobs and blow jobs while driving!!!Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
The element of a possible audience to your act can be very stimulating. Have you ever given a hand job or blowjob while in a moving vehicle? Have you ever witnessed this while on the road? What did you think? I have done so and always find the element of being seen to add to the excitement of the moment. Of course, if you have been following the thread about falling asleep while receiving a blowjob, I would suggest that some of you not try this particular extra curricular activity. LOL
 Pun-kin
Msg: 2
Stories about hand jobs and blow jobs while driving!!!
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:17:30 PM
Ok, I have a few stories...

First was when I was young, and stupid, I lived in Wasaga BEach.. pure party, it was May 2-4, my gf and I were hammered and went for a cruise (yes drinking and driving is bad) at like 3 am, to find men.. hahah, we picked up a pair, I don't even remember how we picked them up, but he had a car, and i had a car, so she went with the one guy and his friend came with me.. Somehow, I was driving, and giving him a blowjob, while he steered... I definatly DO NOT recommend this hahaha... kinda funny tho..

Second, I LOVE touching men while their driving, first of all, it shows how you just CANNOT keep your hands off them, its passionate i think,,, and if you are comfortable enuf to suck them a little, in my experience we've had to pull over...

I'm getting hot just thinking about it... OH MY
 happy_harvick
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:17:55 PM
i've never had the pleasure! i've always dated shy woman
 w82b
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:50:05 PM
This thread brings back memories of hashpipes, hot rods, beer and blow jobs.

I loved the 70's and early 80's.

It all stopped after marriage.... well, just the blow jobs stopped. (new thread ?)
 _DarMar
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:52:17 PM
^^^poor MI^^^^
 ERsunshine
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:55:07 PM
Have always ended up pulling over.. why risk everyone's lives for a good time? LOL When it was done to me when driving.. no WAY I could concentrate.. found a parking spot QUICK~!!!
 kitkat45
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:58:07 PM
I with ya on that one ER Chickiee!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Way too much going on for me to possibly think about driving!!!!!
 happy_harvick
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:58:38 PM
wanna go for a drive girls? lol
 kitkat45
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:05:18 PM
^^^^ Hey darlin! Didnt ya read me an ER's posts? We dont go a driving, we wanna go a parkin! lmao
Wait, that didnt come out right? We wouldnt be doing that together you understand, with separate cars/partners..... awwww just forget it!
 ERsunshine
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:06:37 PM
haha kit.. separate would be good... lol
 small town guy
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:14:25 PM
the really fun thing is that the guy behind you sees her moving over and puttin her head down there and he just KNOWS whats going on.
unelss it yer mom driving behind you, that can be a drag
 ERsunshine
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:15:58 PM
My mom doesn't drive... hehe
 small town guy
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:17:41 PM
off topic, but you did say "The element of a possible audience to your act can be very stimulating" in the OP and it brought something to mind
... a really loud ( and I dont mean singing) woman in the shower in a motel in the wee hours of the morning, you know everyone else in the place has been woken up and is listening.
 small town guy
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:19:47 PM
going wayyyyy back to my teenage years....
me , my date and my sleeping sister in the back seat, mom and dad in the front, me getting a handjob under the jacket on my lap.
 kitkat45
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:20:41 PM
Here is another off topic thought! I overheard a gal say the other evening, when she had sex, the whole neighbourhood lit up a smoke!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Isn't that similar to being an exhibitionist????
 Sir James
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:22:40 PM
Oh Boy where do I start!!
There is just something about doing something dangerous while doing something dangerous!
I do have to say that all you ladies MUST start wearing skirts again!!! It's not that we just like your legs but that we can get AT YOU!! hehehehehe
Used to drive Transport trucks. Can tell you a story or two of the things we see on the road. Like the babe driving the convertable with the top down and her skirt up around her waist and her fingers so far up herself that she must be checking her tonsils,.... Darn can't remember her name right now but that was one fine 72 Barracuda.

Not to change the subject much but...........
I'm a motorcycle enthusiast. Had bikes all my adult life and a lot of my adolescent. Have you ever tried to do the wild thing while riding a bike? My Harley was know as the 2 cylinder Vibrator!! Man I miss that bike!!
 small town guy
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:23:15 PM
OT: Isn't that similar to being an exhibitionist????

so?
yer point?
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:25:57 PM
Well never had much experience along those lines, but I do remember when my ex felt my leg while driving I couldn't push the gas pedal anymore....... Had to park fast too. Dang! Those were hot and fun days.
 kitkat45
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:28:46 PM
Small Town?
No point really, just thought the OP point an being an exhibitionist were one in the same? Hey, gimme a break here tis late at nite!
 small town guy
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:32:30 PM
hey, wouldnt be the first time a post got side tracked, and its a fun track.
 kitkat45
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:37:08 PM
All right then Smaltown!
Kit's taking her sidetrackin butt an heading for bed! *sniff,sniff*
Gnite all an have fun!
 sweet995
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:30:34 AM
Anybody want to go shopping for skirts???
 lrover
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/13/2005 4:48:52 AM
2 months before we got married, my wife to be decided that it would be romantic to not have sex until we were married. We survived 6 weeks, then went to Toronto, to a friends wedding, and had to head back that night ( she had exams at Queens university).
Well she was feeling frustrated and frisky, so was I so we started fooling around on the 401, near Whitby.
By the time we were approaching Trenton we were both nude, and she had her head in my lap. Along comes Wooler hill, and I wasn'ts looking at the speedo, and picked up WAY to much speed.
Way down the hill I noticed a car, it seemed to be going really slow. as I approached it I glanced at the speedo, 130 MPH! Look at the car and notice lights on the roof. DOOH!

I wasn't able to slow down enough so I had to pass him, still on the wrong side of 80MPH
He sped up and stayed close as we franticaly dressed, when he passed us he was laughing his ass off.

We stopped at Odessa and drove into a feild for some safer fun.
Pat
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:18:32 AM
OMG........Irover........don't make me laugh like that when I am drinking my morning coffeee...............
 swtnsssy
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:48:56 AM
WOW ... Interesting thread.

Been there done that ... several times, although I usually tell the person driving that he has to keep driving or I stop!!! More fun to watch him try to keep his concentration.

I have given hand jobs to guys while they were driving, and have even given a few while I was driving. But I have to admit my favourite thing to do is to give some good ol' highway head. Although there has been a couple of times when the driver had to pull over on the side of the 401 cause he just couldn't handle it anymore and we got busy in the front seat.

But I have to agree ... its the thrill of being seen and/or getting caught. It is funny to watch the cherry top drivers drive past you laughing - of course its only the male cops that laugh!!!

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Stories about hand jobs and blow jobs while driving!!!