Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > At what age do most girls have their first orgasm?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 annabelle123
Msg: 1
At what age do most girls have their first orgasm?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I was just wondering what was normal because there isn't mcuh info out there on this. Was it the first time you had sex? First time you got eaten out? With the first guy? I heard some women never cum in their life but I don't want to believe that.
 ou812ic
Msg: 2
At what age do most girls have their first orgasm?
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:19:13 PM
You first....... when was yours
 dietcola
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:20:18 PM
i think that a women who dont orgasm ever probably arent sensitive enough down there or either they never met the right guy to give them one.
 Sunshine_30
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:21:38 PM
What is normal is what has happened to you... There really is a variety when it comes to orgasms. Some women have them more easily and you're right some never do. I think the first time I had an orgasm, I did it myself :). If you have a considerate lover, that makes all the difference.
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:23:45 PM
the first time I had an orgasm, was from masturbation, before I even thought about having sex... and I was around 12 or 13... they weren't as intense as the orgasms I started having from masturbation at 17 or 18.

Then when I was a little older, I learned to make myself ejaculate.

I do orgasm with some men too, but the first orgasms I had were from masturbation.
 Sam_from_london
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:24:10 PM
Most of the girls I've been first had an orgasm when they were eaten out or tried something new for the first time.
 eeeee9
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:53:26 PM
dr drew says its normal for most women under 30 to not get orgasms
 sal999
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:54:56 PM
I was 17 yrs old when I had my first orgasm with a man, before that with myself around 15
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:01:59 PM
Oh lord I am probly going to sound clinical here...
but an orgasm can occur at any age.
Some women cant because they don't feel comfortable enough with their own bodies, or with their partner.
Sometimes a person may need the assistance of sexual aids, role playing, fantasy.
I know when I finally gained confidence in myself - it sure opend up my eyes (literally lol).

A lot of people experience their first orgasm when they are with themselves - its natural - hell babies play with themselves!

If you are worried that you haven't had one yet - don't worry you are not alone. Maybe see how comfortable you are with yourself or your partner, and don't ever be scared to spice things up a bit - just make sure you are both into it.

Sometimes medical conditions can also complicate matters. But thats rare.
 SocialOutcast
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:09:19 PM
I was 14, from being licked out. I never actually masturbated until around 16 or 17, and that was only once.
 sammysalt
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:28:42 PM
It was after having kids. I wasn't raised around people that talk about sex openly. So I didn't have a clue. Was raised it was wrong.
Kids now days are going it, "my husbands brothers little girl" does it, and "I didn't think that was normal." She started doing it at 8 years old. They have a big proublem on there hands because she don't care where she is when she does it. Think she isn't all there. Any way, to anser your question, all ages do it, makes you wonder what some kids have been around.
No she don't do it at my house she knows better. She does it around her home, and in school, and on the bus. I don't understand why she does that. Now she is 12 and still does it. I know you asked about the age, but does anyone know why they do it? They have had the wel-fare called on them because she does this, and over the years they found nothing that caused it. In fact a shrink told her its o.k. to do this. So she does it any where. They are going to have a hard time as she gets older. Glad its them and not me.
 NaptizzleChic
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/16/2005 7:45:25 PM
by myself, 12. with a man, 19. first time i came? 20
 longte
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:04:17 PM
"""dr drew says its normal for most women under 30 to not get orgasms"""

What sort of idiot is he???

I have never met a woman who did not orgasm
I have heard that this does happen, but I have never met one

As long as there is Sensuality involved, not just Sexuality, most women have no problem whatsoever

So any age can orgasm easily under the right conditions
 wheresmysmokes
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:15:37 AM
onecoolchick..your awesome
 ~Dangerous Liaison~
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:19:45 AM
depends on if they have had a boyfriend yet, how exposed they are, it totally depends. My first one was...when i was...16...something like that. I did not learn to have a good orgasm that propels you off the bed until i was like 19 or so
 nawtygirl
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:26:05 AM
Just wanted to reply to SAMMYSALT. I understand....totally...I was also raised that way. It is normal for children to "play" with themself and explore thier own bodies...This we can really do nothing about. However, children also need to learn that this is something that is private and is not done lets say, On the bus, or gramma's house, or in class, etc.

I have 4 children myself. Anytime I have noticed and parts playing, I have said to them, "Hey, that is private. Nobody wishes to see you do that, and if you are going to do that, you need to go to your room where you have privacy"...or something along those lines.

I have tried to explain that without sounding shaming. I dont want them to be shameful...just respectful......I think if a big production is made of it...the more wierd and problematic it is.

I believe I was 12 or something when i first did it and had an orgasm, but played before that just discovering what the hell was down there..lol...
 here_for_forums
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2005 10:42:14 AM
It wasn't the first time I masterbated...probably a year after my first time. I guess I was 13? I remember I did it in an empty tub because I was afraid that I would get my bed wet. Ah...how young and naive
 unspoiled
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/29/2005 11:26:14 AM
My understanding is that 10% of women live their entire lives without an orgasm. I'd think bromocriptine or maybe a clitoral circumcision could be performed on some of these women.

Then when I was a little older, I learned to make myself ejaculate.

Please do share this information. I have a file on this topic that could be useful for a publication.
 Garofalo7
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/29/2005 11:29:55 AM
one of my friends said that the first time she got off was when she was about 7 or 8, I didn't believe her, but, she's very......open.......so
 WildOrchid68
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/29/2005 11:45:01 AM
I had mine when I was 8 or 9 years old.... got a little friendly with the showerhead that day. lol..
Enough said.
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/29/2005 12:37:46 PM
I am going to say something that may piss people off. I don't think little girls should even know what an orgasm it. Ugh! I'm concerned our society is sexualizing children.
 megwriter
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/29/2005 12:43:58 PM
Well, my first was when I was 17...that's when I started having sex. But, it was when a guy went down on me and was a clitoral orgasm. I didn't have my first vaginal orgasm until my 30s....bummer, huh? lol
 Ekcho
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/29/2005 12:48:37 PM
I was 15. It was my best friend who encouraged me to masturbate. God I was such a novice.. He walked me through it, "well.. touch yourself here.. and there.. and there.." Lol, he is such a good guy good thing it's him I gave my heart too <3
 Blastkist
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/29/2005 1:46:15 PM
I was 12.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/29/2005 2:10:57 PM
wow most of you guys were pretty young, I must of been a late bloomer, lol.

First time by myself 20. The first and only time with a man 30. Yes sad I know, lol, I have been so deprived.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > At what age do most girls have their first orgasm?