Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What would you do if you caught the person you're engaged to with som      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chiefzac
Msg: 1
What would you do if you caught the person you're engaged to with someone else???Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
A friend of mine got caught by his fiancee making out to another girl. They broke up, and after two months of dating other people, they are now together again. I told him that was the most stupid thing he could do because she will never trust him again. They never look happy together though, i am still trying to figure out why they are back together again though, maybe its true love, or true stupidity. But my question is what will you do if you caught your fiancee with some one else?
 SlashMatrix
Msg: 2
What would you do if you caught the person you're engaged to with someone else???
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:18:15 PM
You mean, besides shoot the b!tch?

Seriously, that would be it. The motherf#cker can have her after that. Her sh!t would be down at the GoodWill and she would be out of my life. If possible, I'd have sex with her sister. Maybe. Reguardless, she'd be gone.
 erik01
Msg: 3
What would you do if you caught the person you're engaged to with someone else???
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:26:32 PM
can make this simple and to the point... ba boot... and no coming back... once is too many times... You wanna cheat... say good bye... don't look back...
 GeorgieLeopard
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:38:32 PM
It would be goodbye without question and without any further conversation
 lsmith
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:44:36 PM
leave immediately !!! Do not pass go.. do not collect $200.oo (and who said childrens games weren't educational!) Just leave. Seriously.. don't bother getting to an 'amicable' stage for the departure.. where you can politely seperate what belongs to 'who' and so-forth. Make their head spin d*mnit! Let them rot and chew on it. It's the best way to preserve yourself is by being strong now; and the nice side effect - is they get to pay a little by not being able to contact you
 italianhottie21
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:45:41 PM
Hi, everyone!

i'm new to the site. I just wanted to put my two cents in, so here it goes.

I would kill my fiance if i found him in bed with another woman, it would be such a mind job. I would probably not trust another man in my life ever again because of it.
 lsmith
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/29/2004 12:45:50 PM
oops. Guess it would've helped if I read your post. Ha! I responded off the thread only. Dork.
 femmeinin
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/29/2004 1:51:11 PM
I caught my fiance with someone else. she was after him, i told him to stay away from her, they were having drinks one sunday all day.

that was reason enough for me to leave his clothes on the doorstep. with no chance of ever getting back together.
 lsmith
Msg: 9
 Otisflave1941
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/29/2004 4:20:47 PM
God, I dunno,,I LOVE cheating so much! If I found out my lover was cheating on me, then I'd have an excuse to cheat back,,ahahaha. It works both ways, bro. Enjoy the lust, and play the field when you get that kind of chance. At least ya found out, and can go your merry way and find another babe. Hell, don't waste your time on vengeance, when you have just been given a ticket to another game. Tell your friend that, and make his day!
 mikelgreco
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:06:52 PM
OUT of all "getting caught" theads I found this one...

On Topic: Never been caught because I never cheated. I know...hard to believe, yet true.

-Michael
 redneckgirl133
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:53:50 PM
I obviously wouldn`t marry them.....redneckgirl133
 Frrosty
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:54:46 PM

You mean, besides shoot the b!tch?

Seriously, that would be it. The motherf#cker can have her after that. Her sh!t would be down at the GoodWill and she would be out of my life. If possible, I'd have sex with her sister. Maybe. Reguardless, she'd be gone.

That about sums it up.
 Blondeambition
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:55:32 PM
better to find out what kind of person they really are before goin down the isle....
 Stray Dog
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:59:32 PM
Been there. Done that.

It's kind of hard to "shoot the b*tch" when you have a family and are still in love with her. But all in all she is gone from my life and I get my daughter every other weekend.

It's a sh*tty situation to be in and one that I would NEVER wish on anyone especially if they still love their other half.
 quentrm250
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:01:16 PM
Over.......done.......vamoose.....not worth it. I have been in a similar situation. I found love letters written by my wife to another man. She was headed down the road to a very sorry life bright and early the next morning. When the trust is gone, there is NOTHING left.
Out of caring for my daughter and maybe a little bit of revenge I took away custody 3 1/2 years later (daughter was 5) and that was 8 years ago. Guess what? She ended up with an abusive husband, been in and out of jobs like most of us change underwear and basically her life just sucks! Best of all she gets to remember what she did every time she comes to pick up our daughter for the weekend. Guess she got what she deserves!!
 OnTheBus
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:03:31 PM
Engaged, probably nothing, Married, I would probably intervene
 biziedizie
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:43:33 PM
I've been down this road before but for me it was different. I caught her in bed with a woman so my mind was thinking differently. What I did was ask them if a threesome was in the plans and it was all great.

I think that lasted about three weeks and then it turned into a jealousy thing and then it ended.
 GreenyX
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:47:40 PM
Game over

I would need much convincing after that. It they had dated, been burned the same way, felt the pain and realized how callous it was to do to a loved one, then I could be convinced.
 Raven34
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:47:42 PM
I have enough respect for myself that if he was bedded down with someone else while engaged to me I would walk away. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
 moist
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:50:07 PM
Grab a night and aim low

and then I would go for the chick
 moonstarr
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:50:44 PM
I think if it were early on in the relationship, I could probably find it in my heart to forgive the person. After all, if we were just starting out, we probably wouldn't have as tight a bond as we would at a later point.

If, on the other hand, I knew the person well enough to be engaged to them ... chances are I would never trust that person again, so there wouldn't be much point in continuing the relationship. Although I know from what I hear that cheating is rarely about the cheating itself, I think I would still wonder why I wasn't good enough for that person, and that's not healthy.
 biziedizie
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:50:51 PM
@ Raven Isn't that a bit harsh? Like no second and third chances?

Clipboard is out....
 moist
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:51:48 PM
No 2nd chances for cheaters.
ESPICALLY if your engaged.
BOW WOW
 bugsybears
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:56:09 PM
it would be over. been through that once before and would never let it happen again, cause they never change. like someone said before once a cheater always a cheater.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What would you do if you caught the person you're engaged to with someone else???