Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > How do men feel about a woman with short hair?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cherokeee51465
Msg: 1
How do men feel about a woman with short hair?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have worn my hair long and short, I like it appearance wise both ways, however shorter is much more convenient for me. Some men love it, saying my neck is sexy and my eyes are much more radiant with the short hair, others say I look like a boy and it makes my ears look big. How do you feel as a man about short hair on a woman? How do you think it looks on me?
Honesty is ok, I can take it! Thanks to all you guys out there!
 Sam_from_london
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How do men feel about a woman with short hair?
Posted: 9/20/2005 2:27:57 PM
On some women it can be an amazing turn on, depends on other things though such as the shape of their face, facial expressions etc but generally "woah down boy"
 wizard097
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/20/2005 2:28:32 PM
hia Cherokeee
It really depends on the woman..some women look good in long, others in short, some both ways
I looked at your profile and short hair seems to suit you well...brings out your pretty facial features well.
 Sam_from_london
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2005 2:28:56 PM
Just seen your pics with shortish hair, do you mean shorter still? You look damn good baby.
 Jodasa
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/20/2005 2:32:26 PM
Absolutely love it....
Not to take ANYTHING away from the long haired beauties though!
 Myfakename
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/20/2005 2:59:05 PM
Yeh, I have a relative that says they like short hair, and seeing a girls neck is sexy. I never understood that at all. Still don't. Anyway, I use to really hate short hair on girls, I no longer am bothered by it anymore for some reason. I don't know why. Depends on the girl and maybe style. I still prefer longer hair in general I guess. Hell, I have long hair. Now, I've never seen a Sinead O conner doo I thought made a women more attractive. Say no to Sinead.
 woozoo
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/20/2005 3:54:35 PM
Put it this way. Your short hair suits you, imho.
I've never wanted to be 40 and living in Flordia like I do now!

Va va Voom.
 alli-oop
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:01:29 PM
I had long hair all my life. I gt sick of it. I even had shaved my head at one point. I just keep it above my shoulders now.
Really though, I don't care what guys like/perfer in hair. It's my hair and I'll do with it what works for me.
 Tick Tock
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:06:38 PM
Generally I like longer hair on women, but some women look great with short hair. You don't have to worry since you look great. However, I always wonder about how good an attractive girl with short hair would look with longer hair.
 CeltiX
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:22:25 PM
I agree that it's a person-by-person thing. Not everyone looks good with long or short hair. Though I agree with those who say you wear it well.

There are also different kinds of short hair. I don't especially likes shaved heads or crew cuts on women, but something fun and spunky is always cute. It looks playful.
 techgirl27
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:31:54 PM
I have broad shoulders and a large frame. I have actually had people ask me if I was a boy or a girl!!! I think they were demented.
 regularcw
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:12 PM
Cherokee.. you're a great looking woman, so you can wear short hair and still look good, but in my opinion, long hair is always better.
 OnTheBus
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:41:07 PM
Without commenting on your looks, I will simply say that shorter hair is generally considered healthier by Vidal Sasoon

And come on!!!!! Surely you are getting TONS of people that dont even notice your hair. They see WOMAN in your profile and are going
 jimi77
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:41:49 PM
i love long hair but i must say on the right person it is sexy.. just as recent as last weekend i seen a women with short hair and she was mezmerizing, hard to take your eyes off and i was not the only one that felt like this as there where many guys paying much attention to her.

I think cut and face shape have a lot to do with it also condtion of the hair..
 cw35
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:01:16 PM
cherokeee: Short hair looks great on women. Very sexy. On you...extra sexy! (cute doggie by the way)
 WallsOfRaiford
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:17:59 PM
I prefer longer hair for you.... Just my opinion though....
 sleepless_in_Newmarket
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:20:56 PM
I used to dislike short hair on a woman until I became infatuated with this woman I dated last year that had very short hair, almost spikey. Now, I love that look. I find that women with that hair style all tend to be dynamic, full of energy, driven, intelligent, sharp and, interestingly, very good with money.
 WallsOfRaiford
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:52:04 PM
You can tell all that just from their hairstyle?? Amazing.....
 sleepless_in_Newmarket
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:59:21 PM
I can' tell it FROM the hair style, but women I have known who had that style also had those qualities. It tends to be a business-style look. Not so girly. And business people have those qualities. But even if she isn't in the world of business, I think those qualities come out.
 ~Mermaid~
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:18:17 PM
Preferably - being a woman... Perhaps old fashioned.. I love med-to long hair on women. But not to say you can't get a cut that is shorter that would look fantastic....

Im no hair dresser lol.... just what i like
 MidnightChild
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:22:44 PM
Generally, I prefer women with long hair... but short hair looks good on many women. I think that it depends on the person and the style.
 denverdude
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:54:21 PM
I love short hair, I guess it depends on your body type, ears, head neck , etc. If you have a long neck you don't want short hair, brings attention to your neck..get my drift.....I shave my head and I love it
 Human
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:41:37 PM
I couldn't understand what y'all were talkin' about. Short hair or long hair...and what does the neck have to do w/ it? Then I realized she was talking about her head.

Anywho, you look great w/ short hair. Not everybody can pull that off. I remember when Faith Hill went w/ short hair...I was depressed for days.
 regularcw
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:53:12 PM
waaaiiiiitt a minute.

Are you talkin' about the hair on your head?
 Tinum
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/20/2005 10:55:47 PM
that a very good question.

Personally all female member of my family have shorth hair and whenever I see a girl with short hair it reminds me of my family and their quirky sense. totally not a turn on to think you may one day sleep with an aunt, brrrrr. long hair is best for me. can't date a girl with short hair. to close to family.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > How do men feel about a woman with short hair?